It is over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20618, Serial Mogger and 5 others
Is it really you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Deleted member 20618, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
That is not my main account tho, i asked to delete it 1 year ago. But yeah it is me
Why the fuck did u get it dude, you're fucking chad. You should've got LL that's all.

You fell hard for the bimax meme

Also can you DM me the surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20618 and Xangsane
@Serial Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger and subhuman incel
you arent even fully healed yet nigga just wait

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and fuckedupmanlet
you arent even fully healed yet nigga just wait
Bro it is not swelling anymore. I can confirm you.
We did x rays after i have insisted about the assymetrical jaw issue. Has been more than a month now. Looking like a monkey ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
We did x rays after i have insisted about the assymetrical jaw issue. Has been more than a month now. Looking like a monkey ngl
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
is the problem just mainly being too asymmetrical?

Lifefuel for trucels like me
HTN got botchmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, AllesScheiße, Deleted member 20618 and 4 others
HTN got botchmaxxed
He was Chad

I heard some of his stories he literally had hot Turk women cheating with him because of his face

He's like 5'6 or something

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deprived, Deleted member 20618 and 3 others
HTN got botchmaxxed
How is that lifefuel for you nigger? You will still be a bottom of the barrel shitskin bug eyed abomination that nobody likes regardless of how OP looks like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Myth, Deprived and 5 others
How is that lifefuel for you nigger? You will still be a bottom of the barrel shitskin bug eyed abomination that nobody likes regardless of how OP looks like.
really great to see again old members tbh.
Thanks for the support btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, smvmaxxertilllate and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
What happened exactly with your surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Send before and after video
Letsss goooooo

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
How much did u pay if i may ask?

botched surgery does terrify me but my current looks level just doesnt cut it for the life I want-

so its time for me to get under the knife and see what happpens

• +1
Reactions: Hades, one job away, Deleted member and 4 others
What did you get? LF1+BSSO?

Hope things turn out alright man

Bro I hope it turns out okay. What did you get the surgery for what is for asymmetry in jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Erik-Jón
Misery loves company or so they say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Erik-Jón
@StrangerDanger this is why I won’t hardmax because I don’t have any medical conditions so no surgery

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger this is why I won’t hardmax because I don’t have any medical conditions so no surgery
You wouldn’t be saying this if phenotype distraction osteogenesis was a thing boyo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Well, if the swelling is trully gone it can be start to be considered ways to undo the surgeries or fix those assymetries or whatever went wrong which im not sure of.

Hang in there buddy. We are old dogs. We have to get over this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and smvmaxxertilllate
How can i cope ?
It is over
Hopefully it’s just swelling bro if not maybe you can get revision jaw surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, smvmaxxertilllate and Erik-Jón
Did u get bimax from a swarthy Indian surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
what exactly went wrong w the surgery?

He's like 5'6 or something
Isn‘t LL around $20k in turkey? How could anyone at that height think moving his maxilla a few cm is going to accend him instead of fixing the real problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 21192
Failed surgery is a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Failed surgery is a nightmare
Failed surgery is a complete over. Thats why i reject idea about getting lf1/bimax ccw since im too gl to risk for maybe 0.25-0.5 psl improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
Failed surgery is a complete over. Thats why i reject idea about getting lf1/bimax ccw since im too gl to risk for maybe 0.25-0.5 psl improvement
Dude you are ugly as fuck
@subhuman incel @TheBlunderYears

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Greed got you, similiar to people being greedy for money but in this case you were greedy for more looks. Never enough, despite being very good looking facially, you still wanted more and more and more, trying to achieve Maher-tier which is impossible. Should ve been thankful you had above average face and not balding.
This is similiar to 6'1 nigger going for leg lengthening surgery because he wants to be taller and mog everyone, despite his height being enough.
Hedonic threadmill never lets human be content and satisfied with what they ve got, always need for more.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Deleted member 17918, Deprived and 2 others
Greed got you, similiar to people being greedy for money but in this case you were greedy for more looks. Never enough, despite being very good looking facially, you still wanted more and more and more, trying to achieve Maher-tier which is impossible. Should ve been thankful you had above average face and not balding.
This is similiar to 6'1 nigger going for leg lengthening surgery because he wants to be taller and mog everyone, despite his height being enough.
Hedonic threadmill never lets human be content and satisfied with what they ve got, always need for more.
Yes. I fell for this too and regret so much

How can i cope ?
It is over
I’m so sorry to hear this. Me too.
I think if you have it in you to correct but understanding the possibility to be worse even. And if not. Acceptance and try hard to move on.
Wishing you well

Weird how nobody asked for any proofs that it's actually him.

Imagine getting surgeries
Very high probability you’d get botched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
rope or become enlightened

funny reading now