Zyzz was incel before steroids and party drugs

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
He did a cycle of testosterone and became a regular cocaine user. The testosterone made him act more manly, in example dominant, aggressive, girls picked up on this behavior. The cocaine made him release a lot of dopamine making him incredibly low inhibition, anyone who has tried it will understand. This is the best way I could imagine him going from incel to slayer relatively quick, although he died
What you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14693 and FootballPlaya69
When is next creep shot post

Do Asian girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, .🇹🇩. and Curry Suicide
Zyzz was incel from start to finish. Incel mentality

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Curry Suicide
He did a cycle of testosterone and became a regular cocaine user. The testosterone made him act more manly, in example dominant, aggressive, girls picked up on this behavior. The cocaine made him release a lot of dopamine making him incredibly low inhibition, anyone who has tried it will understand. This is the best way I could imagine him going from incel to slayer relatively quick, although he died
What you guys think?
I thought gym was cope

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Adonis, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
When is next creep shot post

Do Asian girl
View attachment 1816121
is this acne scarring? seems to be slightly darker than rest of skin

Zyzz ascended hard.

To bad, he was juiced as fuck.
Hoped he would have stayed natty.

Start juice, than one dies by the juice.

You mean before puberty. He was very popular with women long before he touched roids

What you guys think?
He's also now a deadcel because of steroid usage, I'm taking care of my health first, you can achieve a physique that's better than 95 out of 100 young people you see on the street naturally, an FFMI of 22 (https://www.thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html) with 10% bf or less is 100% achievable for people with average genetics naturally as long as they put in the hard work, and a physique like that would be top 5% among young people, and top 1% for people over 30.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing