Reactions: LookistWorld and Pietrosiek
What

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you arnt even 30th%ile mate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How’s that relevant?

becasue hes chasing unreachable goalposts, his pheno MAXED out is still <50th%ile

he was born a low class balkan in a world where high class anglos and meds exist

this mindset will ruin his life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1464 and ElliotRodgerJr
becasue hes chasing unreachable goalposts, his pheno MAXED out is still <50th%ile

he was born a low class balkan in a world where high class anglos and meds exist

this mindset will ruin his life
He’s not Balkan, and he never did mention wanting to reach top 0.1%, unless I’m mistaken.

You underestimate how retardedly bad the average man looks tbh

doesnt matter, we know how GL the elite men are, that is the goalpost OP is refering to

nice alt btw
He’s not Balkan, and he never did mention wanting to reach top 0.1%, unless I’m mistaken.

are you dumb mate or just an idiot?

what exactly do you think
0.00001% or death.
means

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
u stll here though

• +1
Just be god theory😖

• +1
Too much, you should be in 10% to be ok. Thinking otherwise is reverse cope

0.00001% or death.
means
It means he acknowledges (and it’s a very big exaggeration) the obvious truth that being 0.00001% is the most important thing in life, but he never mentioned he’s striving for that. Maybe your reading comprehension is low.

• +1
You underestimate how retardedly bad the average man looks tbh
averge dude doesnt look that bad

doesnt matter, we know how GL the elite men are, that is the goalpost OP is refering to

nice alt btw

0.00001% or death.
means
you know what i mean? I mean that you're either 7-8psl range man, holywood star with big fame and shit tones of money, or youre shit. Living is for enjoying your life. Real enjoyment will come with hottest women on earth, fame, yacht with models on it. Keep coping that 10% is enough to have hapy life. You're still ''averge joe'' compared to Dicaprio or Pitt. Women wont view you as their dream, top tier women will never even think about you.

Too much, you should be in 10% to be ok. Thinking otherwise is reverse cope
keep coping. Do you think that top 10% man will get anywhere close do Dicaprio lifestyle?

It means he acknowledges (and it’s a very big exaggeration) the obvious truth that being 0.00001% is the most important thing in life, but he never mentioned he’s striving for that. Maybe your reading comprehension is low.

hes clearly implying he would rather be dead than be sub top .000001%ile

and ofc hes not going to rope, but hes obviously opting out while he daydreams of ascending to the next Opry

and if you think thats indeed the most important thing in life, you must also be failure

you know what i mean? I mean that you're either 7-8psl range man, holywood star with big fame and shit tones of money, or youre shit. Living is for enjoying your life. Real enjoyment will come with hottest women on earth, fame, yacht with models on it. Keep coping that 10% is enough to have hapy life. You're still ''averge joe'' compared to Dicaprio or Pitt. Women wont view you as their dream, top tier women will never even think about you.

keep coping. Do you think that top 10% man will get anywhere close do Dicaprio lifestyle?

you cant win mate, ronaldo wishes he can be a ugly neet who noone knows exists, untill he is that guy

and ofc hes not going to rope, but hes obviously opting out while he daydreams of ascending to the next Opry

and if you think thats indeed the most important thing in life, you must also be failure
Being the top of the top in anything, not just looks, IS the most important thing in life, you can’t deny that.
You’re right that he’s just rotting and larping though, top 20% is enough.

Lmao, I meant the romantic life. You need to be in 10% to get a gf. I dont fucking care about being rich and actor and stuff

nice alt btw

0.00001% or death.
means
You think I'm an alt? Jfl, of who?

I can't reach that, thats fucking sad.

yes
rather dicaprio or bieber , opry doesnt have even milion folowers on inst from what i remember

Being the top of the top in anything, not just looks, IS the most important thing in life, you can’t deny that.
You’re right that he’s just rotting and larping though, top 20% is enough.
Lmao, I meant the romantic life. You need to be in 10% to get a gf. I dont fucking care about being rich and actor and stuff
low ambitions af. I dont understand people like you. Sex with models, fame, money all of that does matter if you want to live in peoples head rent free.

low ambitions af. I dont understand people like you. Sex with models, fame, money all of that does matter if you want to live in peoples head rent free.
You’ll never achieve that lifestyle though, 20% is realistic.

Be Gigachad or shotgunimplantmaxx

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Chadelite
won’t even get to 90th percentile

tyler maher is one of the only males I can think of who realistically could be top 0.00001%

>99.9% face and harmony
>99.9% percentile height (6’6”)
>99% percentile strength most likely
>deep voice
>english accent
>NW1
>probably big dick

Imagine being this walking superhuman

YES

won’t even get to 90th percentile
WHO CARES.

You mentioned ambition, so I’m assuming you’re striving for that goal? But you need to get to 20% first.
WHAT GOAL? ITS EITHER YOU'RE BORN A WINNER, SOMEONE WHO WAS MEANT TO SUCCED OR AS A LOOSER WHO IS JUST BACKGROUND TO THIS WINNER.

• So Sad
Reactions: godsmistake