jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Alvaro
:Comfy:both

• +1
Reactions: Jade
eyes are so much more important
good eyes with recessed jaw makes you look high estrogen no matter what though. a good jaw is indicator of normal growth

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, CEO of Sex, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Eye mog with average jaw

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Tallooksmaxxer, datboijj and 2 others
jawmog with average eyes or even slightly below average eyes ofc

I already jawmog most people but have the worst under eyes ever. But I wouldn't swap my jaw for top tier eyes, I think jaw is the halo with most weighting other than maybe hair.

jaw easy. If you are male a top tier lower third is the most valuable physical trait you can have, even moreso than height. I remember that banned guy that got fillers talking about how he thought he got disrespected because he was 5'9 but found out it was because of his incel jaw. After he got fillers everyone had more respect for him, even taller people and women jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, LightSkinNoob, datboijj and 1 other person
good eyes with recessed jaw makes you look high estrogen no matter what though. a good jaw is indicator of normal growth
there is no example of a shit jaw god tier eye area that gets super simped

but theres god tier jaw and shit eye area that gets simped n hard (vinnie hacker is just a example of thousands)

I already jawmog most people but have the worst under eyes ever. But I wouldn't swap my jaw for top tier eyes, I think jaw is the halo with most weighting other than maybe hair.
I read you don't like fillers, right? Are you thinking of doing something about your under eyes?

Or maybe you do like fillers.

there is no example of a shit jaw god tier eye area that gets super simped

but theres god tier jaw and shit eye area that gets simped n hard (vinnie hacker is just a example of thousands)
dont forget rami malek and lead singer of maneskin. 2 most relevant examples i could think of right off the bat

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and alriodai
dont forget rami malek and lead singer of maneskin. 2 most relevant examples i could think of right off the bat
theres many examples

meanwhile guys who show examples of guys w god tier eye area and "shit jaw" actually got an above average jaw or at worst an average jaw that mogs 99% of a normie jaw

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
also not really in the same catogory but Jordan Belort (the real one). 5'7 aswell. I wouldn't say he is good looking neccesarily but his big masculine defined jaw probably helped him in his bussiness life and made people respect him despite his height. Lower third halo/perception goes beyond dating as does lookspill in general

theres many examples

meanwhile guys who show examples of guys w god tier eye area and "shit jaw" actually got an above average jaw or at worst an average jaw that mogs 99% of a normie jaw
indeed most examples of "shit jaw" are just sub ps2-3 era kratos or comic book bruce wayne which makes their fried aspie brains think it's "shit"

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
This could also be me making shit up but i also believe that my 5'6 turkish friend never gets disrespected for his height (in the netherlands of all places too) in part becaues of his clark kent-like lower third

• Woah
indeed most examples of "shit jaw" are just sub ps2-3 era kratos or comic book bruce wayne which makes their fried aspie brains think it's "shit"
niggas get overstimulated to beauty and 0.0000001% of attractive ppl we weren't suppoed to see in our lifetime that they think this is the standard for everyone else

just a projected chin and somehow robust mandible is an above average lower third tbh

niggas get overstimulated to beauty and 0.0000001% of attractive ppl we weren't suppoed to see in our lifetime that they think this is the standard for everyone else

just a projected chin and somehow robust mandible is an above average lower third tbh
yeah and not even that. Having a jaw that is porportional in dimensions and projection to the rest of your skull with even a slight bit of holllowness/defintion makes it good irl (bonus points if you have a tall chin to go with this) especially nowadays with most people being high bodyfat. Most people irl are "recessed" (not medically but according to this forum they are). Celebs like david beckham and gerard butler are good examples of this

• +1
less than this = recessed by psl standards

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 20631 and datboijj
Eyes. Take the chico-pill.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and datboijj
Eye + just wear a mask bro.

Jaw

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21052
Anyone saying jaw is retarded as fuck

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
U can always just do surgery for your jaw later, even neck training and stubble is enough. But no surgery fir eye area
whats a bad eye area to you

bruh eyes easily. you can always augment your jaw later. you can’t really do shit for your eye area with current procedures

Jaw and it’s not even funny

eyes, obviously

You can't slay without a jaw, but a bad jaw is rather fixable unlike a bad eye area so I choose eye

• +1
Reactions: ripzyzz
You can't slay without a jaw, but a bad jaw is rather fixable unlike a bad eye area so I choose eye
Basically this. I think eye and jaw are very close in importance, but genuine 0.1% eyes are harder to achieve with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
If the other one has to be subhuman then I’ll take jaw
If the other one can be average or up then probably eyes, they’re pretty equal all things considered though

mogger eyes

why?

because u can buy urself a good jaw.

eyes you can fix the jaw.