0.85 midface, How over it is?

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
How over it is with 0.85 midface? Already wearing glasses and have long hair. Any other tips to ascend or rope?
47541C3D 28AC 4BC8 8B34 6A1AAA797E73

Your whole pheno is garbage based on the ratios

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Assuming you're ethnic

This is why you don't use selfies to calculate facial ratios. There is always going to be lens distortion at play, making your midface longer than it actually is (as well as making your face more narrow).

Your actual midface ratio is probably somewhere between 0.90 and 0.95. Which, unfortunately, is still very long.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827, Yerico7 and 6 others
How over it is with 0.85 midface? Already wearing glasses and have long hair. Any other tips to ascend or rope?View attachment 1693789
Might seem like cope but these phone selfies distort the shit out of your ratios. @Korea made a good thread on how the lens mm matters a LOT when it comes to ratio measurement. Take a better picture and get back to us then.

This is why you don't use selfies to calculate facial ratios. There is always going to be lens distortion at play, making your midface longer than it actually is (as well as making your face more narrow).

Your actual midface ratio is probably somewhere between 0.90 and 0.95. Which, unfortunately, is still very long.
Might seem like cope but these phone selfies distort the shit out of your ratios. @Korea made a good thread on how the lens mm matters a LOT when it comes to ratio measurement. Take a better picture and get back to us then.
Yes, I will, but I am definitely horcefacecell :feelswhy:

Yes, I will, but I am definitely horcefacecell :feelswhy:
If you don’t have access to a camera with a 50mm and above telephoto lens, you can measure the ratios in your driver’s license or government ID.

If you don’t have access to a camera with a 50mm and above telephoto lens, you can measure the ratios in your driver’s license or government ID.
Thanks for advice, iPhone 12 PRO telephoto f2.0 is garbage too?

it looks like they measure it wrong , you must measure from top of the upper lip

0.85 is a rope-tier long midface :feelswhy: which doesn't seem to be your case so just measure it yourself like this :
1653259745-image.png

ratios measurement apps always measure wrong lol , no way you have 37mm PFL :lul:

JFL at being too lazy to measure your ratios by your own

it looks like they measure it wrong , you must measure from top of the upper lip

0.85 is a rope-tier long midface :feelswhy: which doesn't seem to be your case so just measure it yourself like this :
1653259745-image.png
My close IPD I genetically inhereted from some granddad fucks me significantly:feelswhy: . It is 0.95 the best.

ratios measurement apps always measure wrong lol , no way you have 37mm PFL :lul:

JFL at being too lazy to measure your ratios by your own
Somebody suggested in the forum and fucked my confidence even more 😂

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
just use a mirror selfie instead like the previous posters said lens distortion is a real thing

Thanks for advice, iPhone 12 PRO telephoto f2.0 is garbage too?
Honestly yeah but if you’re just taking a photo of your ID it should be fine for now.

ID photos are so small, no idea how to measure them :feelswah:
It won’t distort the photo if you take a picture of it close up just use your back camera

this is true.
Mirror = most accurate
Camera = shitty/deformed image of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Gargantuan
this is true.
Mirror = most accurate
Camera = shitty/deformed image of yourself
Yeah never understood guys measuring their ratios on shitty, lens distorted front camera selfies. Just take a measuring tape and do it in front of a mirror

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9670 and exeight
Yeah never understood guys measuring their ratios on shitty, lens distorted front camera selfies. Just take a measuring tape and do it in front of a mirror
this.

Its weird because according to looksrate my ipd is perfect but my midface is still slightly long, its 0.95 which is just enough to not be a horseface tbh ngl. I inherited from my father who was a Chadlite with god tier chin and eye area, unfortunately i didn't inherit his chin and eyes.

I have the opposite my midface is slightly too compact and that’s with distortion, I look like a child, Atleast with a long midface you look highclass.

What else should you use?

what site did you measure with?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero