0 attraction towards pussy

ranierean

ranierean

Cold Visions
it's literally a crevice ...with disgusting skin flaps ...weird coloring ...and gross hair attached to it, do people actually care for it in any way at all?

They exude rot and filth.

I mean... some do look small, tight and nice, like actual flowers, but those are exceedingly rare and they don't signify any added value to me to be honest

that's why I prefer JAV because they keep all gross stuff censored ...they'll pixelate dick too (to play fair) but they also sometimes forget to hide buttholes (nice) which are MUCH more interesting

I would say... there are just way too many things to count about people overall than just genitals... it's dumb to fixate on this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Flowerpot, goober55 and 4 others
Now they will call u fag:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goober55 and itzyaboyJJ
you're always coping bro

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
gay faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, mog_or_be_mogged, xantrooper and 4 others
What about cock?

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Sex is a pretty nasty concept when you think about it. Sweaty slabs of meat rubbing against each other, exuding bodily fluids with taste of umami, salt, sweet and (hopefully not) sour.

Only way to think sex is sexy is having high t, balanced e and low cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Art of Pattinson, goober55 and 3 others
you're always coping bro
“cant post blackpills all day man, that shit's taxing, boys rope men cope as they say”
What about cock?
“look... the chinese have... tiger penis soup... there's just something real in there? you can't imagine rich people gulping down exotic animal fresh vagina stew”

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Freakshow
Low DHT low dopamine possibly love cock

its very rare to see beautiful genitals

Sex is a pretty nasty concept when you think about it. Sweaty slabs of meat rubbing against each other, exuding bodily fluids with taste of umami, salt, sweet and (hopefully not) sour.

Only way to think sex is sexy is having high t, balanced e and low cortisol.
Men who fuck with asian women are even nastier

Tell me your gay without telling me your gay

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Yeah I do agree and I’m tired of pretending pussy itself is gl, i prefer legs, boobs, face

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
It only looks good when I’m horny

Also op
If you don’t like pussy there are actually girls that have dicks instead
That can be a option if u don’t like female genitals

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
it's literally a crevice ...with disgusting skin flaps ...weird coloring ...and gross hair attached to it, do people actually care for it in any way at all?

They exude rot and filth.

I mean... some do look small, tight and nice, like actual flowers, but those are exceedingly rare and they don't signify any added value to me to be honest

that's why I prefer JAV because they keep all gross stuff censored ...they'll pixelate dick too (to play fair) but they also sometimes forget to hide buttholes (nice) which are MUCH more interesting

I would say... there are just way too many things to count about people overall than just genitals... it's dumb to fixate on this
the whole point of sex is that its externally disgusting while being internally fulfilling (if you're married)