0 hope

swt

swt

Average Joe
we’re really on here seeking ascension when we can die at any time and there’s a 50/50 chance we’ll die before ascending because literally anything can happen at any moment randomly, you can wake up and think you’re gonna have a good day and a awesome bonesmashing section but then trip on ur own feet and hit ur head and die, or while ur driving a drunk driver can hit you at any moment and you’ll never know

life is such a gamble and it feels like we’re wasting our time away by tryna look better tbh cuz we can literally die any second of the day

i’m about to shower rn and i can literally trip on my way to the bathroom and die before i ever got to ascend past mtn isn’t that depressing

makes me wanna take the true blackpill and just accept that it’s over tbh

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Coping unless you live in a third world warzone

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
i already came closer to death than 99% of ppl my age but i still looksmax bud its not that deep dw :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: swt
i already came closer to death than 99% of ppl my age but i still looksmax bud its not that deep dw :smonk:
i’m always super scared i won’t make it to my next age and still looksmax, im not tryna say don’t looksmax i’m just saying like our life is such a gamble where you throw time away to certain things and don’t even know if it’s gonna even pay off in the end

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Dnrd (Die nasty rusty dog)

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
didn’t ask for your rep im making a point
Retarded point, technically factual, but almost fucking anything is possible probability wise

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and lerwaf123
i’m always super scared i won’t make it to my next age and still looksmax, im not tryna say don’t looksmax i’m just saying like our life is such a gamble where you throw time away to certain things and don’t even know if it’s gonna even pay off in the end
if youre not ugly youll see the results of looksmaxxing pretty soon. i went from girls literally screaming and running awY from me, to on the first day back to sxhool from covid lockdown a foid told me shed get on ger knees for me

• Woah
Reactions: swt