0 IOIs after buzzing my hair

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Use to get solid IOIs semi frequently and finding out through from friends friends that a couple girls found me attractive when I long hair

Now that its buzzed I havent had a single IOI in over 8 months jfl. Legit invisible yet dudes keep tryna sabotage me saying its good.

Never buzz your your hair unless youre htn+ with bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Danish_Smartass and 7 others
no shit buzzing hair without having skull as square as Steve is death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Saisei, greywind and 5 others
Why did u in the first place if ur sub-joshmcgregor

• JFL
Reactions: zub111 and moreroidsmoredates
Brutal If I get a buzz I will look like a low iq thug who always thinks about sex

no shit buzzing hair without having skull as square as Steve is death sentence
When I went on ome.tv people literally said that about my face due to my jawline and thought it made me ugly

were they bugging?

Same thing bro. I trimmed my hair a bit (mistake). Guys feel less threatened by me and girls now see me as that medium ugly type. Long hair is more energetically powerful. Well maintained long hair contributes a lot to your aura. So much that it makes sick modern people intimidated. Our hair is energy. Our hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
When I went on ome.tv people literally said that about my face due to my jawline and thought it made me ugly

were they bugging?
Have you posted your face ?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Why did u in the first place if ur sub-joshmcgregor
Tired of keeping my long hair in check and masculinity copers telling me to do so.

Gonna grow it to medium length now

Use to get solid IOIs semi frequently and finding out through from friends friends that a couple girls found me attractive when I long hair

Now that its buzzed I havent had a single IOI in over 8 months jfl. Legit invisible yet dudes keep tryna sabotage me saying its good.

Thinking of buzzing as well. Currently, my hair is to my tits level. I feel like I might regret getting it cut so I'm still doubting my decision.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Bitchwhipper2

Do you have a masculine face?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Thinking of buzzing as well. Currently, my hair is to my tits level. I feel like I might regret getting it cut so I'm still doubting my decision.
Long hair sucks. Mine was only just down past my nose when pulled down and long over ears etc but it was too much hassle. So I buzzed it and now 2 months later it's perfect (with minor touchups)

• +1
Do you have a masculine face?
I think a bit above average
Have you posted your face ?
Here it is
Screenshot 2024 07 11 19 28 25 82 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01  01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
Long hair sucks. Mine was only just down past my nose when pulled down and long over ears etc but it was too much hassle. So I buzzed it and now 2 months later it's perfect (with minor touchups)
True. It's pain in the arse to maintain. Gets greasy really quick and is hard to wash. It hides my microcephalic skull though. I'm so used to seeing myself with long hair and because of it I feel like I'm going to chimpout after getting my hair buzzed. Hard to decide ngl.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, MoggerGaston, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
You’re pretty handsome hairline is fucked and light in the corners so I can see why
I dont think my hairline isnt bad at all tbh. Its just very blonde at the corners.
Snapchat 1393687304  02

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Juandigomigo22

Sorry for you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Haha fucking nigger!!

Nahh wtf why did u even do that

True. It's pain in the arse to maintain. Gets greasy really quick and is hard to wash. It hides my microcephalic skull though. I'm so used to seeing myself with long hair and because of it I feel like I'm going to chimpout after getting my hair buzzed. Hard to decide ngl.
As long as you keep volume your peanut skull shouldnt be an issue.

You actually have quite a bit of freedom to work with a subhuman skullshape if your buzz is long enough

• +1
As long as you keep volume your peanut skull shouldnt be an issue.

You actually have quite a bit of freedom to work with a subhuman skullshape if your buzz is long enough
I just want this ngl.

• JFL

Why did you buzz your hair knowing that would happen or was your hair so damaged that you had to restart I remember I buzzed my hair as a subhuman broke down crying and barely left the house until it grew back to 4 inches

• JFL
Why did you buzz your hair knowing that would happen or was your hair so damaged that you had to restart I remember I buzzed my hair as a subhuman broke down crying and barely left the house until it grew back to 4 inches
Thought id look alright buzzed as im not recessed and didnt see myself as any less attractive after I did it.

But the lack of female attention said otherwise

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and Samuel Jackson
jfl at getting a buzz

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
biggest mistake

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I want to buzz my hair too but im afraid my skull is gonna look tiny.