0 motivation for gymcelling

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
being lean in the face is everything with average or below average bonemass u cant to past 12-14%

gymcelling diet makes u fat in the face and bloated and not eating properly makes gym a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Crisick and deadstock
buflek would you say a pump is a good indication for your future potential or nah

Same, this week will probably be the final week I go to the gym

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, LevantinePsycho and buflek
buflek would you say a pump is a good indication for your future potential or nah
depends on how big you are already tbh

theres guys who are already maxxed out and if they get a pump they still look twice as big

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Weighted calisthenics mogs

Same, this week will probably be the final week I go to the gym
id say with T injection its worth it because u can build muscles and stay at the same bodyfat or probably even go down at the same time

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
id say with T injection its worth it because u can build muscles and stay at the same bodyfat or probably even go down at the same time
Idk I'm too tired to do anything anymore lol

• +1
depends on how big you are already tbh

theres guys who are already maxxed out and if they get a pump they still look twice as big
would you say gymmaxxing is worth it, if you have alright genes?
did you notice any diff from when you started to this point, women-wise? also being treated etc

and before anyone calls me coper:

i was a lot smaller with a lean face and nice collagen and had 100000x more success eith girls than now

would you say gymmaxxing is worth it, if you have alright genes?
did you notice any diff from when you started to this point, women-wise? also being treated etc
i mean completely women wise (youngish girls from 16-20) i dont think its necessary and just staying lean with somewhat decent muscle mass will always mog a gymcelled bloatcel

but older women are often attracted to muscles, also theres exceptions. some girls only liked me after seeing me shirtless and they were also 17-18 yo

• +1
i mean completely women wise (youngish girls from 16-20) i dont think its necessary and just staying lean with somewhat decent muscle mass will always mog a gymcelled bloatcel

but older women are often attracted to muscles, also theres exceptions. some girls only liked me after seeing me shirtless and they were also 17-18 yo
do you look big with clothes as natty or still feeling small tbh
it's an issue most gymcels are dealing with but i feel like it's a cope idk, a nice frame+a bit gymmaxxed should make you look big enough in clothes

• +1
Does this help bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Cyrus
do you look big with clothes as natty or still feeling small tbh
it's an issue most gymcels are dealing with but i feel like it's a cope idk, a nice frame+a bit gymmaxxed should make you look big enough in clothes
i look like i lift tbh but im not huge

even in jacket some guys approached me and said i look fit

• +1
I low-key feel the same way. I can’t be drinking protein shakes for life, and idk how to get 150g of protein+ without them

• +1
being lean in the face is everything with average or below average bonemass u cant to past 12-14%

gymcelling diet makes u fat in the face and bloated and not eating properly makes gym a waste of time
throwing arund heavy circles is prettey fun