1,000,000$ + salary

princeof316

princeof316

Iron
I am inheriting a 7-8 figure business in 5 years and i have 0 fucking work ethic currently. (It’s a chemical business and only reason why is cuz I’m very smart and able to pick up on things and have a high inclination to physics then chemistry)

In todays society it’s easier to be lost in entertainment than to find it and it’s so fucking hard to rewire my brain and stay focused when for last 17 years i’ve played games/ stimmed off entertainment for upwards of 12-15hrs a day and it’s hard for me to even study 4hrs a day.

I’m trying to reach a point of studying multiple hours a day and it not seeming like a chore but i’ve been off and on since once i do a bit of work i feel accomplished and less inclined to do more how do i fix this

( I do not need to study and shit to maintain the business as I already know 90% but i want to expand my knowledge and allow it to branch into multiple of fields instead of being stuck at its current level )

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, qazw and aids

Make yourself physically unable to stray off path.
Go to a library, put your person away from anything that could distract you.
Then you're forced to do what you should be or sit and do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
Make yourself physically unable to stray off path.
Go to a library, put your person away from anything that could distract you.
Then you're forced to do what you should be or sit and do nothing.
fuvk good coms, i’m gonna start going to a pub library and studying there instead i think the environment would help alot

• +1
Reactions: aids
fuvk good coms, i’m gonna start going to a pub library and studying there instead i think the environment would help alot
Good idea, I did the same and it worked very well for me for studying.

• +1
Good idea, I did the same and it worked very well for me for studying.
what’s your thoughts on study groups and yk how to build one?

Ik they are a lot easier to make in college but i’m still in my senior year of HS and i don’t know a single other person interested in chem engineering

• +1
what’s your thoughts on study groups and yk how to build one?

Ik they are a lot easier to make in college but i’m still in my senior year of HS and i don’t know a single other person interested in chem engineering
In year 12 (senior year-equivalent in Australia), I studied with people who did the same subjects as me for exams who I knew would be focussed, even if they were stupid, because you gain a lot from teaching people who aren't as smart as you.
Study groups are definitely good but only if you can find the right people to work with where you won't get distracted. Normally people you aren't super-close to is good for this because you won't feel as comfortable discussing about topics outside of the subject you're studying.

I need to clarify to better answer the second part of your question, you are going to be studying chemical engineering in university/college but don't do anything like that now?

referring to your last paragraph, i am going to be studying chemE and i’m alr in my apprenticeship but i can’t find others who study chem at my age except for my older friend and i help him with his college hw and such

• +1
Nigga is inheriting a 6 figures business and crying

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and AverageTevvezFan
1000000 is not a salary.
Bankrupt after crisis also

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
referring to your last paragraph, i am going to be studying chemE and i’m alr in my apprenticeship but i can’t find others who study chem at my age except for my older friend and i help him with his college hw and such
Make sure to reply to my post so I actually see you did. I'm not notified unless you reply since it's not my thread.

Can't you get involved in the business now to learn the ropes?
Best bet is to start interacting with university and college students, maybe asking your older friend about it since he'll be able to connect you with people studying Chemical Engineering. Get a LinkedIn and start connecting with the people that you interact with so that you can have a network immediately as you enter tertiary study. That way, it'll be much easier to find more likeminded people, and generally a lot of people in university are really pretentious and having a decked-out LinkedIn makes you a desirable individual to work with/around.

You obviously won't find anybody who is in the same boat as you and needs to gain a heavy familiarity with the topic because you have a pretty uncommon situation to inherit a business involved in a niche that not many 18 year olds are going to be involved with.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

• +1
you can only fumble if retard

• +1
I am inheriting a 7-8 figure business in 5 years and i have 0 fucking work ethic currently. (It’s a chemical business and only reason why is cuz I’m very smart and able to pick up on things and have a high inclination to physics then chemistry)

In todays society it’s easier to be lost in entertainment than to find it and it’s so fucking hard to rewire my brain and stay focused when for last 17 years i’ve played games/ stimmed off entertainment for upwards of 12-15hrs a day and it’s hard for me to even study 4hrs a day.

I’m trying to reach a point of studying multiple hours a day and it not seeming like a chore but i’ve been off and on since once i do a bit of work i feel accomplished and less inclined to do more how do i fix this

( I do not need to study and shit to maintain the business as I already know 90% but i want to expand my knowledge and allow it to branch into multiple of fields instead of being stuck at its current level )
sell the business and go blow it all away partying in colombia

• Hmm...
Pop an addy or a nicotine pouch for studying. Makes me into an academic machine.