1, 1.693..., 2.098..., 2.386..., 2.609..., ?

Slayer

Slayer

💩
90 WAIS required

Images

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1680 and AbandonShip
Extremely simple

It has no answer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Whenever I type ( n ) without the spaces it becomes a thumbs down emoji
giphy.gif
How the fuck am i supposed to.know the value of ln(2), and ln(3)?
Kys

How the fuck am i supposed to.know the value of ln(2), and ln(3)?
Kys
Plotting it as a function would show the graph of natural log shifted up one, you don't need to know the exact value. Or you could just know intuitively from how the values are growing.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and AbandonShip
Plotting it as a function would show the graph of natural log shifted up one, you don't need to know the exact value. Or you could just know intuitively from how the values are growing.
Yeah i am sure ln(6)+1 is highly intuitive. Jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Slayer
Yeah i am sure ln(6)+1 is highly intuitive. Jfl
Keep coping, you can see the rate of growth is decreasing asymptotically, that should immediately tell you its logarithm-based.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
+1+1 0 :D

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Slayer
Keep coping, you can see the rate of growth is decreasing asymptotically, that should immediately tell you its logarithm-based.
You can suck my dick asymptomatically
The answer is 2.79175947

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer
Are you a mathematician?

Last edited:
What you can find beyond the powers of my Stand is where you need to go in order to find Heaven. What you need is a trustworthy friend. He must be someone capable of controlling his own desires. He must be someone who is not interested in political power, fame, wealth, or sexual desire, and who chooses the will of God before the law of humans.
Will I, DIO, be able to meet someone like this one day?
What I also need is the lives of more than 36 humans who have sinned, because those who have sinned harbor a strong power within.
There are 14 phrases that one must keep in mind:
Spiral staircase Rhinoceros beetle Desolation Row Fig tart Rhinoceros beetle Via Dolorosa Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Giotto Angel Hydrangea Rhinoceros beetle Singularity point Secret emperor
I'll engrave these words onto my Stand so I won't forget them. What is most necessary is "courage"; I must have the courage to destroy my Stand momentarily. As it disintegrates, my Stand will absorb the souls of the 36 sinners and will give birth to something utterly new.
Whatever is born will "awaken". It will show interest in the 14 words that my trusted friend will utter... My friend will trust me and I will become his "friend".
Lastly, I need an appropriate location. North latitude, 28 degrees, 24 minutes, West longitude 80 degrees, 36 minutes...
Go there and wait for the New Moon...
That's when Heaven will come

• +1
Reactions: needsolution