1.5k cals per day deficit for two months at 15; yes or no?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Pretty much the title. I just want to drop fat until I lose my facial chub.

have fun stunting ur growth and being 5’8 forever

• +1
Reactions: virgin
well it depends what your maintenance calories are but your hormones will get significantly fucked if u do this, just go to the gym and eat relatively clean and ull be alright

well it depends what your maintenance calories are but your hormones will get significantly fucked if u do this, just go to the gym and eat relatively clean and ull be alright
Any simple gym routines u have and recommendations for meal plans then

have fun stunting ur growth and being 5’8 forever
Ah then ok I guess the second best solution is to waste away my teenage years being a skinny fat fuck with disgusting facial fat levels

Don't starve cromagnon. Eat animal based and with time you will drop your goyslop induced fatness

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Ah then ok I guess the second best solution is to waste away my teenage years being a skinny fat fuck with disgusting facial fat levels
ur 15 years old ur not missing out on anything just leanbulk for 9 months to a year, cut after and enjoy the next few yrs having a good physique while being lean

just go hard in the gym and lean bulk, trust me don't starvemaxx and ruin your puberty

just go hard in the gym and lean bulk, trust me don't starvemaxx and ruin your puberty
Will lean bulking help my face chubbiness? I’ll def do it if so since I do need to work on my physique as well

Will lean bulking help my face chubbiness? I’ll def do it if so since I do need to work on my physique as well
bulking wont make your face less chubby, make sure to debloat tho.

however, i experienced a huge difference in facial structure before and after my first successful bulk and cut. at 16 i had a kid face, but after 6 months on sarms and gymmaxxing on a lean bulk i got much stronger features, which in the long run made my face more attractive, rather than staying lean for those 6 months and having a kid face possibly forever.

Last edited:
bulking wont make your face less chubby, make sure to debloat tho.

however, i experienced a huge difference in facial structure before and after my first successful bulk and cut. at 16 i had a kid face, but after 6 months on sarms and gymmaxxing on a lean bulk i got much stronger features, which in the long run made my face more attractive, rather than staying lean and having a kid face.
Cool, thank u bro

Do u have any lean bulk guides you’ve read or tips you can give me ?

Cool, thank u bro

Do u have any lean bulk guides you’ve read or tips you can give me ?
find out what your maintenance calorie level is, add like 300-500 calories from clean food sources (NO BS FOOD) to minimize fat gains. eat like 2.2 grams of protein per kg bodyweight.

i woulndt recommend hopping on any drugs to get more gains, idc what some incel tells u; it might fuck up your hormone levels permanently. i did not know what i was doing, hopping on 2 cycles of the strongest sarms without any pct. im lucky my test didnt get fucked up, maybe it would be higher today if i stayed natty.

just go hard in the gym, going to failure at every set and keep track of your macros and calories and you’ll make good progress. youre young too so you got time.