1 day = 1 new Japanese word [JAPANESE LEARNERS GTFIH]

Rea

Rea

cba
If you're not learning Japanese and you've clicked on this thread, what are you doing ? Go open Anki right now and learn a minimum of Japanese before coming back.

Anyway, I'm not going to use super easy words but rather words that I don't think you'd know, feel free to put yours on too

I'll start with this one: 外面似菩薩内心如夜叉 which literally means: The face is as gentle as a bodhisattva's but the heart is as vicious and terrible as a yaksha's.
The term refers to a woman who is an obstacle to Buddhist practice, it's a way of showing that sensual pleasures could lead to distraction or spiritual wandering

It's more of an expression/proverb than a word tbh but idc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Gonthar, Imretarded? and 3 others
I wanna learn Mandarin

Good luck!!

Dcogqxp a6351755 5a95 4934 80fa 06a8aaeee610

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Why would I learn Japanese? I don’t live anywhere near Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
@Imretarded? @Gengar I don't know any others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Goth
エルモは世界を支配します!

• +1
Reactions: Rea
🤤

Last edited:
  • +1
u could pick better language to learn lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Rea
Sushi is Japanese word

• JFL
why exactly would anyone want to learn japanese

• +1
Ching Chong Chang do you wanna bang thats what i know in japanese

• JFL
I think this thread is already dead I almost forgot about today's word and it's only been 2 days :forcedsmile:

散華 = Dying a glorious death (in battle) / Scattering flowers to make offerings to Buddha

fuck learning kanji

• +1
you learn them by learning vocabulary, it's not difficult at all
it is over time son, and if you've never been in an actual Japanese class u have no idea how annoying the senseis are about stroke order

• +1
it is over time son, and if you've never been in an actual Japanese class u have no idea how annoying the senseis are about stroke order

Japanese classes are a waste of time and stroke order are easy as fuck, just do the Kanken deck and you're good

And learning of to write is useless anw unless you've run out of things to do and by this time picking up handwritting will be easy because you'll have been reading for hundreds of hours and your brain will have been able to assimilate the kanji correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back