1 Day Lip Widening Results

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

15%bfcel
IMG 1456 IMG 1476
First pic is from last night and the second one is from this morning (in case it formats wrong the brighter lighting is the second pic). I’m experiencing a bit of pain on my lips and there is some redness visible on the corners. It looks like it also made my alar flaring worse but i’ll continue until it reaches my pupils in width. Feel free to ask me anything.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, 4lt.Real, xegigi and 1 other person
what method did u use?

For something like this millimeters are miles. So you need the before and after to be identical in angles, which they aren't here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: jdz6777, lokmazclock, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
View attachment 3069824View attachment 3069823
First pic is from last night and the second one is from this morning (in case it formats wrong the brighter lighting is the second pic). I’m experiencing a bit of pain on my lips and there is some redness visible on the corners. It looks like it also made my alar flaring worse but i’ll continue until it reaches my pupils in width. Feel free to ask me anything.
what you've done?

How many cm and what materials did u use? did u use ABS

For something like this millimeters are miles. So you need the before and after to be identical in angles, which they aren't here.
I could upload some more before pictures but to me the expansion is obvious

Wait what cant you literally thumb pull to get the same effect? What's the difference

Wait what cant you literally thumb pull to get the same effect? What's the difference
you would have to thumb pull for months to see the difference I saw in one night. Additionally you don’t have to do anything besides from putting the device in your mouth. as opposed constantly pulling on your palate every hour for months on end

• +1
Reactions: future_
Any updates? Does it go back to normal? If so how fast.

Brah you better make a detailed thread about how this works, what you do, process, …

• +1
Reactions: produssy and truthhurts
this must be a joke

what part?
how do u wanna make lips wider by scretching the skin if the width of it is dependant on bone there is no science to back it up , even worst u will get subhuman skin , scretching lips to a certain position wont make them stay in it

how do u wanna make lips wider by scretching the skin if the width of it is dependant on bone there is no science to back it up , even worst u will get subhuman skin , scretching lips to a certain position wont make them stay in it
it doesn’t matter if they stay in that position permanently, once the skin is torn and stretched you can just wear the lip widening device a few hours a day to keep the results with no pain or redness

prove they stay like this u fag no proof its just ur head canon

prove they stay like this u fag no proof its just ur head canon
chill bro, I know for a fact they stay like this for at least 24hrs so you can just wear the appliance at night and the results will reset every morning

Stop this fucking cope please

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod