1 out of 3 .org users end up in a mental ward, heavily depressed or drug addicted

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
makes you think bro. this shit is like playing russian roulette. the toll on your psyche is huge

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, gigell, silently_said and 5 others
why not all 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Clqs, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Not me, this forum makes me happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, Clqs and 1 other person
I was already depressed before joining this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, n9wiff, watah and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and deadstock
If being depressed is affecting your life to a signicant degree, then the benefit of hopping on it (at least temporarily), will bring you a completely different future to the bleak, stagnant one you are currently on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Suns9999
Looksmaxing made my mental state better. Idk what r u talking about

I know what flaws I have and I know how to fix them. I have money for some, I'll just need to find a job to do the rest

Life is good, man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
Looksmaxing made my mental state better. Idk what r u talking about

I know what flaws I have and I know how to fix them. I have money for some, I'll just need to find a job to do the rest

Life is good, man
Some have unfixable flaws tho but don’t have any money for surgery so they are stuck

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Some have unfixable flaws tho but don’t have any money for surgery so they are stuck
Each day I live I thank god for being 6ft tall white male with nice hair, not-so-bad face and good muscle genetics(meh frame tho)

That's actually sad that some people can have unfixable shit/VERY hard to fix shit like bad IPD. Also, being born into poverty as an ugly short male is a 100% good reason for suicide

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and silently_said
Each day I live I thank god for being 6ft tall white male with nice hair, not-so-bad face and good muscle genetics(meh frame tho)

That's actually sad that some people can have unfixable shit/VERY hard to fix shit like bad IPD. Also, being born into poverty as an ugly short male is a 100% good reason for suicide
I've softmaxed fairly hard, I went from likely genuinely subhuman to prolly a solid high mtn, I get rated an 8 by normies so thats really a 6 which is what I think I likely am. Only issue is that men in my family tend to have a big growth spurt around 13-15 and then hardly grow at all till 18-20 and then they hit another massive growth spurt typically going from the ranges of 5'5-5'8 to 5'10-6'3, I went from 4'10 at 14 to 5'6 at 14.5 and am currently just under 5'8 at 17, everyone says the same will happen to me but I often wonder if I'll be unlucky and it wont happen to me and its all just cope but the extra height would've been nice for my highschool life, praying the rest of my life isnt cursed by manlet status. Norwegian and italian genes have been carrying my face and physique hard though so I guess theres that atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned