1 st Month at high school

therealme

therealme

Iron
My class is filled with foids, there are like 24 girls and 8 guys including me(somewat accurate). ratio is like 1/3. (guys/foids.). Lifefuel for me JFL. 4 of the dudes are high IQ (me too:lul:) while the other 4 are low inhib and play video games in class, most likely will drop out ,(better for :)) but they are the only dudes i feel connected with :cry:.

Day 1
We introduce ourselves to each other and meet the teachers and seniors. I approached sm guys but was too high Inhib to approach the foids but soon 3 foids came and introduced themselves to me one after another. They said their name and I said my name and the convo ended cause i have BS social skills.

Day x
English class, the English teacher changed our place three times in a period. so that we make a convo.as the ratio of my class is good i matched with 3 foids again.(2 of them approached me before).She gave us topics 1 .what is your favorite book , 2 . what is your fav movie 3 . sm discusion on a passage. Finally i was able to come out of my shell and felt human again( we had good convos and shared similar interests). One of the best convos with a foid IRL.

Part 2 for TMR or some other day , cause i have to do English H.w :feelswah:.
Will reply tmr cause i have to sleep soon:sleep:.

Goodnight guys(maybe)

Tagging people from prvious thread
@NoReedemingFeature ,@N1666 ,@illusivespirits ,@Gaygymmaxx ,@6PSLcel

Thanks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
read the first sentence and already knew u brutally lifemog me. my HS was the opposite, 1 foid to every 2 dudes:incel:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, watah and therealme
My class is filled with foids, there are like 24 girls and 8 guys including me(somewat accurate). ratio is like 1/3. (guys/foids.). Lifefuel for me JFL. 4 of the dudes are high IQ (me too:lul:) while the other 4 are low inhib and play video games in class, most likely will drop out ,(better for :)) but they are the only dudes i feel connected with :cry:.

Day 1
We introduce ourselves to each other and meet the teachers and seniors. I approached sm guys but was too high Inhib to approach the foids but soon 3 foids came and introduced themselves to me one after another. They said their name and I said my name and the convo ended cause i have BS social skills.

Day x
English class, the English teacher changed our place three times in a period. so that we make a convo.as the ratio of my class is good i matched with 3 foids again.(2 of them approached me before).She gave us topics 1 .what is your favorite book , 2 . what is your fav movie 3 . sm discusion on a passage. Finally i was able to come out of my shell and felt human again( we had good convos and shared similar interests). One of the best convos with a foid IRL.

Part 2 for TMR or some other day , cause i have to do English H.w :feelswah:.
Will reply tmr cause i have to sleep soon:sleep:.

Goodnight guys(maybe)
read the first sentence and already knew u brutally lifemog me. my HS was the opposite, 1 foid to every 2 dudes:incel:
no difference they'll all just flock to the top 2 guys

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and isis_Bleach
Why are foids even in school? They go there to get smarter but come out without learning an inch of knowledge

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and therealme
ever since i was a jit i knew i was the shit

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, truthhurts and therealme
no difference they'll all just flock to the top 2 guys
There is 1 6 ft 2 high mtn to htn white dude and a black dude who has almost no almost appeal cuz he is gymmaxed and a little scary(he only has a stacylite foid who talks with him.).1 mid mtn white whom i hight mog slightly but has appeal and is NT.all the others are reseced or oofy doofies:lul:.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and truthhurts
Why are foids even in school? They go there to get smarter but come out without learning an inch of knowledge
they learn many inches just not of knowledge:incel:

• JFL
Reactions: therealme and truthhurts