1 week into 500kcal deficit

eiegta

eiegta

There’s more to life than this shit site
It was pretty easy, the hard part was eating clean. I lost 1.3 lbs and minimal face changes. I think I’ll keep doing it for 2 weeks and see what I need to change

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You can not eat a calorie. Calories are units of heat energy. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, 3links2 and yue
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, overtier1011, DarkAscender and 1 other person
It was pretty easy, the hard part was eating clean. I lost 1.3 lbs and minimal face changes. I think I’ll keep doing it for 2 weeks and see what I need to change
Why only 500? Assuming your at school, you could easily do a 1500 deficit

I read somewhere to milk as much fat loss from a deficit before decreasing overall calories

I read somewhere to milk as much fat loss from a deficit before decreasing overall calories
You should start your cuts with an extremely aggressive deficit then taper down to a smaller deficit as you get leaner.

I usually start my cuts with a 1000-1500+ kcal deficit for the first few weeks, before reducing the deficit to 500-750 as I get to my desired bodyfat goal.

However, if you aren't fully grown I wouldn't recommend that.

because large caloric deficits is the best way to speed run to having the test of a 12yo boy, even doing a 500 caloric deficit to long can fuck with it. your figuratively the turtle doing that shit to yourself. your better off getting leaner through gym/hormonemaxxing even if that takes like way longer and is harder especially as a child/adolescent

You should start your cuts with an extremely aggressive deficit then taper down to a smaller deficit as you get leaner.

I usually start my cuts with a 1000-1500+ kcal deficit for the first few weeks, before reducing the deficit to 500-750 as I get to my desired bodyfat goal.

The other way around bruh, the longer you diet the harder it is to lose weight. If you start with 500 kcal you will lose weight pretty quickly at some point you stall, then you need to adjust the intake.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta

No human has ever eaten a calorie. They are heat energy.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Nobody cares about ur nerd shit calorie deficits work
What you’re trying to describe is a mass reduction of consumption

Dumbass. 500 calories is borderline autism. You’re gonna be malnourished

You can not eat a calorie. Calories are units of heat energy. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest.
I guess the substances he ate had a temperature of 0 kelvin

because large caloric deficits is the best way to speed run to having the test of a 12yo boy, even doing a 500 caloric deficit to long can fuck with it. your figuratively the turtle doing that shit to yourself. your better off getting leaner through gym/hormonemaxxing even if that takes like way longer and is harder especially as a child/adolescent
What if you hit all your macros though?

I’m 18, and think for week 2 I’ll eat 2k calories, which is 1k deficit

What if you hit all your macros
body takes the extra calories from your fat and that affects you hormones, prolonged caloric deficits lower you hormones which is bad for growth. if you want to naturally prolong you growth plates you don't want to be in a calorie deficit or a big surplus cuz both fuck with hormones long term. if you work out consistently eat in a 500< caloric surplus and get good macros and micros you might prolong your growth plate and other tissue till early adulthood. Haalaad is an example even tho he is a genetically gifted in athletics he grew like a cm in his 20s

that being said since your 18 that might not be a concern since you happy with what you have now or have stopped growing, unless you are 100% that you plates have stopped growing you shouldnt be doing big or long term deficits unless your fat af. your literally giving your self bad starved epigenetics doing that to yourself

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
If I have naturally high test, and also gymmaxx while doing a 1500 deficit is it really that detrimental? It's only for a few weeks until I get to 10% bf at 16% rn

If I have naturally high test, and also gymmaxx while doing a 1500 deficit is it really that detrimental? It's only for a few weeks until I get to 10% bf at 16% rn
yes you will lower your hormones doing that, if your growth plate still open it might affect your growth compared to if you stayed on a small caloric surplus or maintenance weight. if you don't care about getting wider/taller or know your growth plates have stopped go ahead and do aggressive and or long term cuts. if you want to be leaner and prolong your growth plates possibly you will need to be maingaining and optimize your hormones. the younger your bone age is the more effective at possibly prolonging your bone growth. earling haaland is an example of this he grew a 1cm from 21-22, he is still genetically gifted. a few weeks probs aint that bad for you but it will negatively affect your hormones and if you want to prolong your bone growth its counter productive to that.
this will take longer to see results of getting leaner but its better for your hormones since you would basically be hormone maxxing that whole time
remember to eat like a hunter gather mostly(if your going out with people just eat normal food you dont have to be that autist). they are like 60-80% meat and 40-20% unprocessed vegetation, getting your vegies is good for you gut microbiome and decreasing chance of bowl cancer(most people do a no fiber bowl cancer speed run), chewing on unrefined plant matter is also a good way to exercise your jaw through diet as well. like you should be chewing on leafy greens like a cow to encourage jaw growth, if more people spent their time chewing un refined plant matter and at plenty of meat we would have less wisdom teeth removed, that is my theory at least which is somewhat supported by some scientific evidence

Last edited: