Screenshot 20240324 114822 comandroidgallery3d
k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, socialcel, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I like how bodybuilders dont know shit about medicine and say that dht derivates dont burn fat lol

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Might be a random sus question because I took a break on this site but:

Do you flex your dick too when taking pics or just your muscles?

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Might be a random sus question because I took a break on this site but:

Do you flex your dick too when taking pics or just your muscles?
Just muscles, i dont send this type of pics to women usually

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
If you have before did you receive a positive reaction back?
Yes, women love gymcels, jfls if you consider urself looksmaxxer and dont gym/roid

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, JL~, reptiles and 1 other person
I like how bodybuilders dont know shit about medicine and say that dht derivates dont burn fat lol
They don't because we have 0 clinical evidence for steroids upregulating any energy burning biochemical reactions. What you are likely experiencing is a reduction in water retention via either a lack of e2 due to running winstrol in a monotheraputic context, or a reduction in water via inhibition of estrogen induced rna transcription of the receptor site. Bodybuilders know a lot more about drugs than you dude don't think you are going to override the decades of knowledge someone like hany rambod has

They don't because we have 0 clinical evidence for steroids upregulating any energy burning biochemical reactions. What you are likely experiencing is a reduction in water retention via either a lack of e2 due to running winstrol in a monotheraputic context, or a reduction in water via inhibition of estrogen induced rna transcription of the receptor site. Bodybuilders know a lot more about drugs than you dude don't think you are going to override the decades of knowledge someone like hany rambod has
They use winstrol to treat obesity, lol at ur shit reply.
It enhances lipolysis and fat usage in the body thats also why it destroys ur lipid profile it sucks off all ur cholesterol

@moreroidsmoredates

All dhts have a fat burning effects, it is known that dht alone is a metabolism enhancer, of course you also need to diet with dhts to have fat loss.

They use winstrol to treat obesity, lol at ur shit reply.
It enhances lipolysis and fat usage in the body thats also why it destroys ur lipid profile it sucks off all ur cholesterol
No, as I said we have 0 evidence to suggest winstrol upregulates energy systems within the body which you are confirming by not providing clinical evidence, in fact you can find in some of these research on winstrol there are mentions of increases in body fat such as here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/139671/

Next no it isn't destroying your lipid profile because of an enhancement of lypolysis which if you understood the biosynthetic pathway of cholesterol vs triglycerides just how retarded a statement like that is, I suggest watching some physiology before making that claim. The reason winstrol, which this isn't limited to winstrol it works with all orally 17 alpha alkylated anabolic steroids, fucks your lipid is because you go through first past metabolism of the drug which as a result causes a disproportionate effect on hepatic tissue, the liver is the organ where cholesterol is synthesized and steroids have been shown to upregulate lipoprotein lypase activity, an enzmye responsible for the degradation of HDL cholesterol.

Atp blood in your body is replaced by roid juice

No, as I said we have 0 evidence to suggest winstrol upregulates energy systems within the body which you are confirming by not providing clinical evidence, in fact you can find in some of these research on winstrol there are mentions of increases in body fat such as here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/139671/

Next no it isn't destroying your lipid profile because of an enhancement of lypolysis which if you understood the biosynthetic pathway of cholesterol vs triglycerides just how retarded a statement like that is, I suggest watching some physiology before making that claim. The reason winstrol, which this isn't limited to winstrol it works with all orally 17 alpha alkylated anabolic steroids, fucks your lipid is because you go through first past metabolism of the drug which as a result causes a disproportionate effect on hepatic tissue, the liver is the organ where cholesterol is synthesized and steroids have been shown to upregulate lipoprotein lypase activity, an enzmye responsible for the degradation of HDL cholesterol.
Fuck ur "0 evidence" nerd shit i am using it and seem enhanced fat loss so you can suck my hairy cock

Fuck ur "0 evidence" nerd shit i am using it and seem enhanced fat loss so you can suck my hairy cock
idc if you think so go for it, again I already explain the cause for this which is a reduction in water retention, it's cool if you want to use your feelings and personal experience as an indicator for a how drug works just don't make retarded scientific claims like this unless you are actually interested in using a scientific lens to talk about drug.s
"All dhts have a fat burning effects, it is known that dht alone is a metabolism enhancer, of course you also need to diet with dhts to have fat loss."

"They use winstrol to treat obesity, lol at ur shit reply.
It enhances lipolysis and fat usage in the body thats also why it destroys ur lipid profile it sucks off all ur cholesterol"

Atp blood in your body is replaced by roid juice
I take trt dose of test and therapeutic dose of winstrol so no i am technichally natty rn

idc if you think so go for it, again I already explain the cause for this which is a reduction in water retention, it's cool if you want to use your feelings and personal experience as an indicator for a how drug works just don't make retarded scientific claims like this unless you are actually interested in using a scientific lens to talk about drug.s
"All dhts have a fat burning effects, it is known that dht alone is a metabolism enhancer, of course you also need to diet with dhts to have fat loss."

"They use winstrol to treat obesity, lol at ur shit reply.
It enhances lipolysis and fat usage in the body thats also why it destroys ur lipid profile it sucks off all ur cholesterol"
Post physique instead of being a pencil neck nerd