1 Week on DNP!

huracaan

huracaan

Iron
Today or yesterday marked my one week mark of starting to take DNP. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything or tell you this is some miracle pill but if you can deal with the side effects you will lose crazy body fat and LEAN down FAST.

Dont judge for my weight lol, im working on it.

Starting Weight: 243.2LBs
Ending Weight: 234.2LBs
(about 9lb exactly)

I already talked about where I got my DNP from (dm if you want source) but now I can personally vouch for their quality, especially as they have a janoshik test verifying the integrity of the stuff.

I'm going to talk about what it felt like every day I was on DNP, day by day. If you didnt know, DNP has a half life of 32 hours, so its compounding in your body and it reaches its peak concentration by day 5.

I took 250mg a day which is pretty tame and the average dose that people start on.

Day 1: No sides at ALL, just chilling.
Day 2: starting to feel ever so slightly warmer, no sweating.
Day 3: starting to kick it up a notch, getting slightly sweaty after I wake up, throughout the day I feel a little bit hot, damn near sweating.
Day 4: really kicking in, starting to get close to max concentration, waking up damp from sweat, face is slightly shiny from sweat, leaving sweat marks on chairs.
Day 5: fully kicked in, it’s pretty damn hot, I’m at the same concentration as I’m writing this and it’s HOT. I wake up damp like usual, and my throat is so dry it’s starting to hurt.

Sides I experienced.
Lethargy
Shortness of breath
Extreme heat
Sweating
Laziness
Fatigue

I will still be updating as I’ve lost over 10LB this week alone, but as of now, if you want to take DNP you should:

Buy supplements to make the sides less painful.
- electrolyte pills
- NAC pills
- Aspirin
- antihistamines
- Benadryl

And make sure you’re drinking as much water as you can daily and STAY AWAY FROM CARBS, they will make you sweat like balls.

I’ll go more in depth soon but this is all I can type for now, my dumb college professor keeps assigning a shitload of work.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, boss8055, cmfanel and 5 others
@Deleted member 23558 thoughts?

I'm interested in the thought process here, why not just a GLP-1?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I'm interested in the thought process here, why not just a GLP-1?
I dont know much about GLP-1 but DNP will burn fat off your body like its water weight. I'm talking crazy fast. What is GLP-1?

Have u noticed any muscle loss
Do u gym while doing dnp or just normal
When are u gonna stop

Where did you buy DNP because I can't find it anymore. I'm thinking about micro dosing it.

1 week Do-nothing-plan

Have u noticed any muscle loss
Do u gym while doing dnp or just normal
When are u gonna stop
Im still so fat I havent noticed ANY muscle loss, if anything I notice more definition because im dropping the fat like crazy.

Im planning to stop once I've lost around 50 more lbs.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
is this okay to take as a 15 yr?
How may he o you weigh and how tall are you? It will probably stunt your growth because of the fast weight loss. But then again being obese will stunt it more

How may he o you weigh and how tall are you? It will probably stunt your growth because of the fast weight loss. But then again being obese will stunt it more
I'm around 111 pounds and I'm 5'3, do u think ill be okay or should I not do it?

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055
I'm around 111 pounds and I'm 5'3, do u think ill be okay or should I not do it?
Bro you are fine you do not need to lose weight, I know someone who is 5”3 and like 260. If anything keep eating so you can grow, if I were you I’d talk to your doctor and ask if you can see if your growth plates are still open. I was short at 15 and grew alot, everyone grows differently, you don’t need to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: koe
Why didn’t you consider clen and t3 ? Why jump straight to rocket fuel?

DNP will burn fat off your body like its water weight.
I hope you’re taking a beta blocker. These drugs are extremely stressful on the heart. With a beta blocker, results will be lessened but, it’s worth taking one if you care about your health.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cmfanel
Bullshit being fat doesnt stung growth I was fat and im 192cm barefoot

Today or yesterday marked my one week mark of starting to take DNP. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything or tell you this is some miracle pill but if you can deal with the side effects you will lose crazy body fat and LEAN down FAST.

Dont judge for my weight lol, im working on it.

Starting Weight: 243.2LBs
Ending Weight: 234.2LBs
(about 9lb exactly)

I already talked about where I got my DNP from (dm if you want source) but now I can personally vouch for their quality, especially as they have a janoshik test verifying the integrity of the stuff.

I'm going to talk about what it felt like every day I was on DNP, day by day. If you didnt know, DNP has a half life of 32 hours, so its compounding in your body and it reaches its peak concentration by day 5.

I took 250mg a day which is pretty tame and the average dose that people start on.

Day 1: No sides at ALL, just chilling.
Day 2: starting to feel ever so slightly warmer, no sweating.
Day 3: starting to kick it up a notch, getting slightly sweaty after I wake up, throughout the day I feel a little bit hot, damn near sweating.
Day 4: really kicking in, starting to get close to max concentration, waking up damp from sweat, face is slightly shiny from sweat, leaving sweat marks on chairs.
Day 5: fully kicked in, it’s pretty damn hot, I’m at the same concentration as I’m writing this and it’s HOT. I wake up damp like usual, and my throat is so dry it’s starting to hurt.

Sides I experienced.
Lethargy
Shortness of breath
Extreme heat
Sweating
Laziness
Fatigue

I will still be updating as I’ve lost over 10LB this week alone, but as of now, if you want to take DNP you should:

Buy supplements to make the sides less painful.
- electrolyte pills
- NAC pills
- Aspirin
- antihistamines
- Benadryl

And make sure you’re drinking as much water as you can daily and STAY AWAY FROM CARBS, they will make you sweat like balls.

I’ll go more in depth soon but this is all I can type for now, my dumb college professor keeps assigning a shitload of work.
Unless your extremely muscular at 243lbs your just wasting your health for something you could've otherwise achieved with a caloric deficit and cardio. DNP should be used in the final stages of a cut not early on where its easier to burn fat.

How to not die on it? I’m 150 tryna get to 140 over a small course of time without my heart or any other organs exploding

Also will does it have sides other then being a peeled specimen of a human?

How to not die on it? I’m 150 tryna get to 140 over a small course of time without my heart or any other organs exploding

Also will does it have sides other then being a peeled specimen of a human?
U can prolly do it in like 3-4 weeks on 250mg. There are no serious sides on 250mg as someone who isnt extremely overweight like i am