1 week using Castor Oil

rimbaud

rimbaud

9.5 inches
i put it on my brows & lashes every night…i feel like my eyebrows are fuller already. it’ll take more time but seems to be working. thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1232.MOV
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_1275.MOV
    5 MB
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, ChristianChad, thereallegend and 3 others
good job greycell i can tell your gonna be one of the good ones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
can eyebrows really grow that fast?

i put it on my brows & lashes every night…i feel like my eyebrows are fuller already. it’ll take more time but seems to be working. thoughts?
Be careful, castor-oil causes blocked tear-glands.
Used for long term on lashes and I couldn't even yawn because the tears ducts would flame up and blind me.

Either ways, Castor-oil doesn't have any real evidence. 99% of the "evidence" is before/after taken in different lighting.

Invest in Latisse for confirmed and safer lash growth.
Topical Minoxidili for Eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17244
Be careful, castor-oil causes blocked tear-glands.
Used for long term on lashes and I couldn't even yawn because the tears ducts would flame up and blind me.

Either ways, Castor-oil doesn't have any real evidence. 99% of the "evidence" is before/after taken in different lighting.

Invest in Latisse for confirmed and safer lash growth.
Topical Minoxidili for Eyebrows.
i tried to get the same lighting. & i’ve read that but it was cheap, so tried anyways. i’ll look into those. thank you:)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
wait, is this the reason why I am suddenly "allergic" to my own tears?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
i also started around a week ago, castor oil doesnt have proven evidence of its ability to grow hair.

in 1 week you dont notice that much growth.

try peppermint essential oil/olive oil/coconut oil.

after 2 months trim the brows with good grooming equipment and use light brow "makeup" to make them perfect

goodluck

• +1
Reactions: rimbaud
When you yawn and tiny tears come out, does it sting your eye?

If so, it could be your tear ducts being blocked. I recommend getting off of castor oil asap.
Took about a month or so for my tears to recover.

Another user here, reportedly developed a stye from castor oil and had to get it surgically treated.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Patient A, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
yeah it's actually pretty good :dafuckfeels: surely can't have grown much in that time :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Not everything needs to be proven, if you try something and it works for you, then it works for you.

I use a mixture of castor oil/coconut oil on my hair every once and a while, leave it on over night, and shampoo it out in the morning. It thickens my hair.

Cells can consume food directly without it passing through the digestive system, which is why you can put Vit-C for example, on your skin and your skin cells will use it to build.

So essentially, you're just feeding your hair follicles directly.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
i tried to get the same lighting. & i’ve read that but it was cheap, so tried anyways. i’ll look into those. thank you:)
Try Rapidlash, latisse is risky

Another user here, reportedly developed a stye from castor oil and had to get it surgically treated.
View attachment 1877002
Use coconut oil or others carried oil then you combine it with peppermint oil

80-90% coconut oil or other carrier oils + 10-20% peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and noodlelover
On your picture you hold your eyebrows differently. I used it for 3 months in combination with Jojoba oil and have also achieved extremely good results. I have had no disadvantages at all.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and rimbaud
It grow fast asf tbh especially with peppermint oil
I used olive oil with peppermint mixed in, waited 20-30 mins, and then washed it off with shampoo. My hair feels thicker already :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

can we get more updates broski?

• +1
Reactions: rimbaud