1 year and 2 months update after my nosejob

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Some people demanded an update, so here it is:
I will only provide a side pic because my nosetip is still huge, I will need a year or 2 till my nosetip is finally small. Every month I see a difference in my nosetip:
Im so happy that I did it. The only thing I regret is that I didint do it earlier. If I only would have done this when I was 18 or 19 I could look like a normal person.
What do you guys think of the shape of my nosetip. Does it look natural? Hopefully next year I can get a HT done, then ll and then orbital decompression.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2968, one job away and 2 others
@larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Lars
looks natural, like a normal nose and really fits you!

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
no before or after

Some people demanded an update, so here it is:
I will only provide a side pic because my nosetip is still huge, I will need a year or 2 till my nosetip is finally small. Every month I see a difference in my nosetip:
Im so happy that I did it. The only thing I regret is that I didint do it earlier. If I only would have done this when I was 18 or 19 I could look like a normal person.
What do you guys think of the shape of my nosetip. Does it look natural? Hopefully next year I can get a HT done, then ll and then orbital decompression.

View attachment 1281910
Really natural looking. Tho do you have a before ?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
It was a minor improvement. Shame about the hair though.

It was a minor improvement. Shame about the hair though.
You dont even know what kind of a nosetip I had before my surgery. Even now my nosetip is still huge. So you can think how ugly the nosetip was. why the hair? I didint even do ht.

Good results. You need a better haircut though

Good results. You need a better haircut though
I barely have any hair left on my front. there is almost no haircut for my shitty hairline. Thanks to god that my hairtexture is thick as fuck atleast. Otherwise it would be completly over.

You dont even know what kind of a nosetip I had before my surgery. Even now my nosetip is still huge. So you can think how ugly the nosetip was. why the hair? I didint even do ht.
What? You posted a before picture in this thread. I know, a good HT would help.

• +1
Oy vey

• JFL