1 year hard mewing progress

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
Doing almost all sorts of mewing

Things I’ve noticed:

Mouth: The space between front teeth on my lower jaw and upper jaw is getting bigger, but as soon as my space gets too big my lower jaw starts following the upper jaw so my gonional angle went from like 135 to around 120 and more forward,

Midface: my maxilla is getting more wide (literally every time after hard mewing I can feel my zygos hurt somehow), but maxilla is not as noticably changed as my jawline

Eyes: Getting more under eye bone support

Teeth: I got crooked two front teeth but now It is getting more separated and I have literally space between them (not even half a milimeter but before mewing it was overlapped)

Instructions: Classic mewing 24/7, chin tucks sets 30x2 per day, hard mewing - lay down on your bed and hang your head down (pic) and hard mew for 5 minutes per day - the gravity is pushing your maxilla, zygos, lower jaw up to your face + your tongue strength (more forward)

Thumb pulling for 5 minutes per day

I am 19 yo so you should see changes if you are from 15-21 mby 25 depends on the individual.

Attachments

• EBD18D83-A4D1-455D-A678-3EA85B87F5A2.jpeg
    EBD18D83-A4D1-455D-A678-3EA85B87F5A2.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, StalinCel, kebab and 4 others
Overall
did you start slaying or no?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 32669
tenor.gif

explode nuclear explosion GIF by Faith Holland

• JFL
Reactions: Donnieboy331, Anchor_Ship, Kasanova and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner, ungewist, Kasanova and 1 other person
Do you look like this?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, ungewist, Kasanova and 2 others
should your hyoid bone hurt while mewing ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Doing almost all sorts of mewing

Things I’ve noticed:

Mouth: The space between front teeth on my lower jaw and upper jaw is getting bigger, but as soon as my space gets too big my lower jaw starts following the upper jaw so my gonional angle went from like 135 to around 120 and more forward,

Midface: my maxilla is getting more wide (literally every time after hard mewing I can feel my zygos hurt somehow), but maxilla is not as noticably changed as my jawline

Eyes: Getting more under eye bone support

Teeth: I got crooked two front teeth but now It is getting more separated and I have literally space between them (not even half a milimeter but before mewing it was overlapped)

Instructions: Classic mewing 24/7, chin tucks sets 30x2 per day, hard mewing - lay down on your bed and hang your head down (pic) and hard mew for 5 minutes per day - the gravity is pushing your maxilla, zygos, lower jaw up to your face + your tongue strength (more forward)

Thumb pulling for 5 minutes per day

I am 19 yo so you should see changes if you are from 15-21 mby 25 depends on the individual.
Subliminals videos have testimonials as well. Jfl.

only 😈😈😈😈😲😈😈🙄😈🙄🙄😈🙄😈🙄 😷👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️🪚🪚🪚🪚🪚🪚🪚

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
no pic no care
brb imagining bc no pics
slctsawuvktxfu

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, IanIachimoe2491 and Deleted member 32669
post 2 pics

The lighting has to be the same.
The facial expression has to be the same.
The camera distance has to be the same.
The angle at which the picture is taken has to be the same.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491