1 year on org and story on model casting

yuhh

yuhh

Iron
After one year on org I finally ascended hard enough to get with an agency. My pre game start was to cut out carbs 5 days before and push high water into rly eating protein than on last 2 days I cut out sodium than didn’t eat the day of and popped 4 potassium glucnate and 2 grams of potassium via electrolytes and drank low ish water than a few hour before shoot I took dandelion extract and coffe to flush it all out. After that I smashed my zygos and chin than went on a 4 mile run. After that shit I iced tf out of my face and than did some facial massages and did my skincare and micro needled my lips. Than put on some makeup (idgaf it’s gay I mogged with that shit). After all that high effort shit I put on some slim jeans and a black beater with some low tops cause I couldn’t fraud insoles there. Pulled up to that shit and was there with this beautiful girl that started conversation with me as she was also casting. Told her I was still in high school and that was the end of it sadly lol. But it’s okay cause I got them to take some digitals and I bet I mogged in them. After that they asked me some questions and I gave them some Broderick hunter ahhh responses lol. Told the dude I was friends with Jordan barrett too cus I met him lol he believed it. Overall went pretty good and very happy that I only go on softmaxxing threads here cus this site genuinely has helped my life. I’ll post my ascension of 1 year below. Goodbase motivation asf also don’t come at me with some frauding bs cus I was frauding harder one year ago

Attachments

• IMG_1022.png
    IMG_1022.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7678.jpeg
    IMG_7678.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9043.jpeg
    IMG_9043.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1026.png
    IMG_1026.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1024.png
    IMG_1024.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1023.png
    IMG_1023.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Lord Shadow, ronald_2 and 11 others
Textbook Prettyboy.

Good job and good luck!

• +1
Reactions: mirl, Lord Shadow, greywind and 5 others
you dont have the face of a model, you're trying too hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, NoaA99, Faceless Autist and 12 others
High HTN
like a strong 7.5 out of 10
good job bro
get that bag

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow, greywind, BoredPrince and 1 other person
keep coping with your psl edits while he gets that bag
he's legit HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirl, Sqs, Lord Shadow and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow, truthhurts, TrueBlueRetard and 1 other person
MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Lord Shadow, Faceless Autist and 7 others
wasnt you the kid who was on a livestream with fitx and he told you to stop mewing ?
btw high HTN

• +1
Reactions: greywind, st_max and truthhurts
wasnt you the kid who was on a livestream with fitx and he told you to stop mewing ?
btw high HTN
Yea lol lens dostoration fucked me after being hungover and shit lighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and lestoa
Yea lol lens dostoration fucked me after being hungover and shit lighting
JUST FUCKING LOL
man you mogged the shit out of that 5ft6 tall nigger monkey faggot

good job, start anti aging in the future and try to defeat the age pill
besides that keep doing what you are doing and maintain your looks

how tall are you btw ?

mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: mirl and 6ft4
JUST FUCKING LOL
man you mogged the shit out of that 5ft6 tall nigger monkey faggot

good job, start anti aging in the future and try to defeat the age pill
besides that keep doing what you are doing and maintain your looks

how tall are you btw ?

mirin.
I’m 5 10 lol ik I’m not tall but it’s not over for my height at least

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
wear shoe lifts + air force 1 and you are good

5ft10 with that face is alright nothing to worry about
you will most likely grow in the future anyways

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Snowskinned
You couldn't even model for budget webshop clothing brands

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, greywind, lestoa and 1 other person
GG

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yeah manlet alert, u not gonna be a model

what makes a model a model is their tall stature and slim lean build.

not really face since most of models are ugly asf to org standards. that’s like a misconception tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow, greywind, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Agencies are basically looking for lanklets with unique faces (not gl necessarily)

My chadlite friend (rated on org) got rejected because he's actually like 5'11 and too built.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and noahwillascend
After one year on org I finally ascended hard enough to get with an agency. My pre game start was to cut out carbs 5 days before and push high water into rly eating protein than on last 2 days I cut out sodium than didn’t eat the day of and popped 4 potassium glucnate and 2 grams of potassium via electrolytes and drank low ish water than a few hour before shoot I took dandelion extract and coffe to flush it all out. After that I smashed my zygos and chin than went on a 4 mile run. After that shit I iced tf out of my face and than did some facial massages and did my skincare and micro needled my lips. Than put on some makeup (idgaf it’s gay I mogged with that shit). After all that high effort shit I put on some slim jeans and a black beater with some low tops cause I couldn’t fraud insoles there. Pulled up to that shit and was there with this beautiful girl that started conversation with me as she was also casting. Told her I was still in high school and that was the end of it sadly lol. But it’s okay cause I got them to take some digitals and I bet I mogged in them. After that they asked me some questions and I gave them some Broderick hunter ahhh responses lol. Told the dude I was friends with Jordan barrett too cus I met him lol he believed it. Overall went pretty good and very happy that I only go on softmaxxing threads here cus this site genuinely has helped my life. I’ll post my ascension of 1 year below. Goodbase motivation asf also don’t come at me with some frauding bs cus I was frauding harder one year ago
You went on fitxfirless live right?

Miring the makeupmill, and u look good brah
What would you say your main looksmaxx was that ascended you the hardest? I need tips

btw get ready to get brutally molested by the camera lens , when u model, just look at Archie lol

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6564.jpeg
    IMG_6564.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, yvesstpierre, truthhurts and 1 other person
mirin ascension bhai, also JFL at the copers in the replies section saying ur a mtn. At 16 you're defo top percentile in looks tbh.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
just look at Archie lol
Stfu Why you calling just calling this person by their first name with no more info as if we're all supposed to know them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, truthhurts and looksmaxxing223
yeah manlet alert, u not gonna be a model

what makes a model a model is their tall stature and slim lean build.

not really face since most of models are ugly asf to org standards. that’s like a misconception tho
you're forgetting a striking face as well, their build is part of it. OP's face is pretty striking and in motion is very uncommon IRL

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Another case of just lose weight and be attractive

I hate this life
Angry Ufc GIF

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, greywind and Always Stay You
Agencies are basically looking for lanklets with unique faces (not gl necessarily)

My chadlite friend (rated on org) got rejected because he's actually like 5'11 and too built.
This guy doesn’t have a unique face, nothing about him seems unique. He looks like a tiktokcel who is constipated with that weird ass face he’s making.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Thought he
Stfu Why you calling just calling this person by their first name with no more info as if we're all supposed to know them
was well know, Archie cranch , TikTok

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Getting a girlfriend and reproducing, be happy ❌

Get to be a model and forcefully sodomized ✅

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Xangsane
No way anyone is saying this nigga is higher than low htn jfl

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and cytoplasm

hhahahahahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Zhd7ag78dag78dgazudazgvdzau

disgusting subhuman
how can be someone be this ugly

• JFL
Reactions: watah and greywind
mirin ascension bhai, also JFL at the copers in the replies section saying ur a mtn. At 16 you're defo top percentile in looks tbh.
You can say that but he's likely to descend in late teens since cute and not masculine. Perhaps he grows some features but it's mostly the eyes. Good for now, bad for later

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You can say that but he's likely to descend in late teens since cute and not masculine. Perhaps he grows some features but it's mostly the eyes. Good for now, bad for later
Holy cope. You realise most people descend because of balding and becoming fatcels in their late 20s and early 30s? Being a prettyboy has nothing to do with it. If he's balding in the future all he has to do is hop on fin and min and he's fine. I fucking hate it when copers like yourself nitpick everything and can't support a brocel's ascension and then jerk off to the next clavicular slay thread. Like do you expect him to be the next Hernan drago or something JFL

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi
Good shit bhai
Whish you the best on your modeling career:ogre:

looking better than even K

Proud of bro. Epic side profile