10/10 flawless gigastacey is fucking this alien looking gook who got accused of sexual abuse by his jealous ex

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
She looks even better in motion, go watch her stream on twitch looks like litteral angel.
Screenshot 20210511 212844 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 212852 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 212903 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 212920 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 212932 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 213032 Instagram
Screenshot 20210511 213054 Instagram
Screenshot 2021 02 07 034329

Dude got fired from his current valorant team because his old stacey ex accused him of sexual abuse last month because she was jealous of him making 25k a month and fucking this 10/10 angel. this gamer guy is drowning in stacey pussy solely because of his bones, life is ridiculous, it's a joke.(his name is jay won aka sinatraa )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Hapas either are exotic k pop slayers like him or deformed mutant genetic experiments gone wrong (me)

Rarely inbetween

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275 and 11 others
screenshot-2021-02-07-034329-png.1131232
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275, mortis and 1 other person

Holy fuck that side profile

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 9670, UltimateMan and 3 others
Lol I remember seeing this girl and was like "wow who's she fucking?" Then I saw this
Screenshot 20210511 181400

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and mortis
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275, ANDALUSIAN_JOCK and 2 others
But you are white so you mog him right cause hapas are gooks and that is the worst possible thing on earth
what did u smoke?

he obviously mogs me, unless he is 167 cm or something

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mortis and Deleted member 2403
Hapas either are exotic k pop slayers like him or deformed mutant genetic experiments gone wrong (me)

Rarely inbetween
every race got incels and chads, its over for incels no matter what race or ethnicity.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others

Rarely inbetween
Do u also suffer from sub-190cm deformity? I noticed that happens a lot in gooks.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ANDALUSIAN_JOCK and mortis
But you are white so you mog him right cause hapas are gooks and that is the worst possible thing on earth
he mogs every single user here into oblivion its not even close.,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275, Ryan and 2 others
cope, salludon mogs
salludon is fucking a fat ugly girl his mom chose for him, the guy above fucked 10/10 giga stacies in his life and is fucking an angel rn. tell me who mogs then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 2275, AscendingHero and 6 others
salludon is fucking a fat ugly girl his mom chose for him, the guy above fucked 10/10 giga stacies in his life and is fucking an angel rn. tell me who mogs then
I think you overrating him, he's like chadlite at best, he isn't a gigachad by anyone's standards

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mortis
I think you overrating him, he's like chadlite at best, he isn't a gigachad by anyone's standards
i don't remember calling him a gigachad, i called him alien looking gook . read the title carefully

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
status pill

• +1
Reactions: gamma and mortis
i don't remember calling him a gigachad, i called him alien looking gook . read the title carefully
He’s hapa not gook tho stop being ignorant

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mortis
His eye area is only failo. Top tier bones and jaw. Unique looking Chad.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
His eye area is only failo. Top tier bones and jaw. Unique looking Chad.
there is no failo in his face imo, his eyes look exotic af .

He’s hapa not gook tho stop being ignorant
Nobody cares about your true genetic makeup, only how you look. Guy looks East Asian therefore he is a "gook".

He is alien looking, but she kinda looks Asian herself lol especially in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mortis
He looks half white

• +1
He is alien looking, but she kinda looks Asian herself lol especially in this picture.
she looks white, that angle look like gook foids selfie who try to fraud like dogs. she looks nothing like gooks in motion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6341
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 2403
He looks half white
Cope my Japanese friend looks exactly like this half-Asian guy ironically and would never be considered "white" no matter what city he lives in. He looks East Asian - nothing white about him.

• +1
That guy is statusmaxxed

• +1
Subhuman without makeup she looks so uncanny

• JFL
7.5 max without fraud could be even worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and mortis
7.5 max without fraud could be even worse
if you rate her below 10 then you are coping hard, she is indeed 8psl .

• Ugh..
Reactions: spark
Do u also suffer from sub-190cm deformity? I noticed that happens a lot in gooks.
says the guy who lied on his height since the start of this forum, how can you make fun of height or try to be funny when you yourself is super insecure about your own height lol

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Albeacho
says the guy who lied on his height since the start of this forum, how can you make fun of height or try to be funny when you yourself is super insecure about your own height lol
Why do u keep coming at me all of a sudden? I inflated my height when I came back on Halloween cause I saw a bunch of greycels doing it and I wanted my height halo like IRL, but i'm starting to see it's making a lot people even twice as insecure as I was back then.

Put me on ignore if I mog u (which I most likely do, since i'm a mid tier normie in a forum full of truecels).

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Why do u keep coming at me all of a sudden? I inflated my height when I came back on Halloween cause I saw a bunch of greycels doing it and I wanted my height halo like IRL, but i'm starting to see it's making a lot people even twice as insecure as I was back then.

Put me on ignore if I mog u (which I most likely do, since i'm a mid tier normie in a forum full of truecels).
nobody's coming at you or having you on a watchlist, just saw a random thread and you making fun of somebody height to get validation from retards and farmreact like the truecel you are, i hate cucked hypocrites like you, you got the audacity to lie on height then make fun of somebody's height? you're the embodiement of a soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Albeacho
nobody's coming at you or having you on a watchlist, just saw a random thread and you making fun of somebody height to get validation from retards and farmreact like the truecel you are, i hate cucked hypocrites like you, you got the audacity to lie on height then make fun of somebody's height? you're the embodiement of a soyboy
Cope, you've done this before against me.

Unless that by "nobody" u are talking about yourself being a nobody lol.

I haven't gotten an ounce of validation since I joined this forum, and my rep-reaction ratio is garbage cause even on here I struggle to socialize. I realize most users here hate me so I rarely make big controversies. I'm not making fun of anybody.

When I said I mogged u I mean physically and genetics-wise, most likely not personality-wise though. I'll admit that.

giga statusmaxx when you are top online player in a game a lot of girls play.
Look at the case of Febiven and his ex vivan WHICH HE CHEATED ON :lul:

Or Froggen and his ex Franplayshalo

• +1
giga statusmaxx when you are top online player in a game a lot of girls play.
Look at the case of Febiven and his ex vivan WHICH HE CHEATED ON :lul:

View attachment 1131534View attachment 1131537

Or Froggen and his ex Franplayshalo
View attachment 1131540View attachment 1131543
Status helped him alot(status made that girl notice his gl face) , without that face u doubt ge could be with her. Girls above all look good but they are fake imo they are far from girl sinatraa is with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
@TraumatisedOgre this is what I am talking about:

This is supposedly the guy who wrote that thread jfl:
Why is that so hard to believe? I already said I'm from lookism way before 99% of members currently on this site

I remember when this fag claimed 6’ 7” height and then just posted a shit pic that is clearly filtered to make his eyes colored. How much you wanna bet his dick happens to be shorter than his supposed claim of 12 inches?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I remember when this fag claimed 6’ 7” height and then just posted a shit pic that is clearly filtered to make his eyes colored. How much you wanna bet his dick happens to be shorter than his supposed claim of 12 inches?
1. Read the replies I wrote tbh, u can sort of understand why I inflated my height. If anything me being 6’7” and incel would mean I would be disgustingly ugly but u guys got the wrong idea.

2. Ask Senhor Cabrito for a video of my eyes up close. They’re light grey, not just blue, but u are Indian so u have probably never in your life seen someone w/ really light eyes. I’m posting vids soon anyways, might get a new phone before July.

3. I’ll post my dick vids everywhere across the internet once I am 18.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Cope, you've done this before against me.

Unless that by "nobody" u are talking about yourself being a nobody lol.

I haven't gotten an ounce of validation since I joined this forum, and my rep-reaction ratio is garbage cause even on here I struggle to socialize. I realize most users here hate me so I rarely make big controversies. I'm not making fun of anybody.

When I said I mogged u I mean physically and genetics-wise, most likely not personality-wise though. I'll admit that.
just stop.

also jerk him off a bit harder OP:forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back