• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, SubhumanCurrycel, try2beme and 7 others
Over for him

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ShowerMaxxing and Danish_Retard
Common asian L ngl

Have an Asian (adopted) cousin that's 20kg lighter than me, 1,5-2x my lifts yet look as bloated as me

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 3573, cutie_pie and 3 others
i just cant get over how cringe ppl who make going to the gym part of their identity. Its great to do but when it becomes something that defines u its soooooooooooooooooooo gay

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, risque_dew, TUSSELEIF and 16 others
Probably still would outslay me despite this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
i just cant get over how cringe ppl who make going to the gym part of their identity. Its great to do but when it becomes something that defines u its soooooooooooooooooooo gay
People here make cutting their face open their identidy, thats even worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 20399, Danish_Retard and 2 others
It's just asin genetics

Eternal facial bloat

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
his face wouldnt look like that if he was 100lbs with no muscle, he's at a higher bodyweight so he retains more water everywhere including the face it's not just about the %

your identity is literally wearing lifts and fucking young women stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing
Common asian L ngl

Have an Asian (adopted) cousin that's 20kg lighter than me, 1,5-2x my lifts yet look as bloated as me

How about you answer me on how old you are and what you work as in the dms weather boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
We go JIM! Zyzz Bruh! LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
his face wouldnt look like that if he was 100lbs with no muscle, he's at a higher bodyweight so he retains more water everywhere including the face it's not just about the %
U sure buddy?

It's those Asian genetics. He'll age well tho.

• JFL
Chad can go above 20% and gets called daddy, this guy goes above 15% only to look like a chipmunk

• JFL
Thanks god ( or mom to love bwc) I'm hapa so I have caucasian bone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, TheDragon, Skywalker and 1 other person
You have plastic in your face and are a turbo manlet;

you wont outslay a 6’- 6”1” + roided man like me and my friends -in South America or eastern europe where im going (the hottest women in the world btw) who are average to above average facially yet not chad -i can guarantee you that( higher total smv)

These countries also have a much more nightlife/social life than just OLD in the US , which works out in our favor

The world outside of the US/anglo sphere is not as autism.org wants to portray it @Beastimmung

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and ShowerMaxxing
Who’s gonna DM him and tell him the message?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Jungcuck and ShowerMaxxing
So true. I hate people who plaster their gym obsession all day everyday, I lift myself but I tend to shut my mouth about it.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and ShowerMaxxing
Could be something to that but also, he has high muscle mass so in absolute terms, he still has more lbs of bf than he would if he was 10% and skinny. I would think that the bodyfat would distribute equally but maybe theres something to the absolute lbs of fat that makes him fat in his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Blaa blaa blaa self proud blaa blaa blaa you get cancer and you die. … this how fragile life can be.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
Average gook

Common asian L ngl

wtf how you getting outlifted by someone whos 20kg lighter?? 👀👀