• 10%

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 15%

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
i think for my physique girls would appreciate a more bigger hunk with some visiblity of the abs but not lean and small

15 percent is pretty lean also but not shredded

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
15 percent is pretty lean also but not shredded
Yeah i dont wanna look too gaunt either so i cant have normal testserone levels and not lower ones when i get below 11% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I was getting more attention when I was 15% bodyfat, but then again it's not warm yet outside and you do look fuller in clothing at higher bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
that 10% range just makes me look good without a top or having to wear really tight clothes to get compliments, while when I'm 15+ I get compliments in hoodies and normal t-shirts, you also notice people move out of your way and give you more respect while when I'm watered down from cutting I don't look as intimidating or get iois from foids unless im topless

I was getting more attention when I was 15% bodyfat, but then again it's not warm yet outside and you do look fuller in clothing at higher bodyfat.

10% dude won in clothes and had some wins without clothes too but broad shoulders was main attracting point brutal frame pill lol

for JB appeal - 10% lean

For girls over 22 - 15% mass

15% bf is lean enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and crosshold
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0

10% dude won in clothes and had some wins without clothes too but broad shoulders was main attracting point brutal frame pill lol

hilariously inaccurate scaling.

I stay lower bodyfat because my skin is healthier when I do so + it's easier to move around especially at work if you're lighter, since I'm a climber.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and VenatorLuparius
hilariously inaccurate scaling.

I stay lower bodyfat because my skin is healthier when I do so + it's easier to move around especially at work if you're lighter, since I'm a climber.
So 10% is perfect ?

You need to be lean like 82 Jagger
0111e1cc818fd85822abdc541ee62972

It depends on what you look like, if you still look good with 15 ok. I

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Ideally you want muscle mass and low bf. I'd say bulk up to 15 then cut

too general of a question

Ideally you want muscle mass and low bf. I'd say bulk up to 15 then cut
I see….. first two yrs of natty training you dont need to bulk right ? And u can just maintain caloric intake

I see….. first two yrs of natty training you dont need to bulk right ? And u can just maintain caloric intake
If you're starting out as skinny fat, I'd do a cut first then lean bulk

might be too low, the 10% in that is more like 13-14% and the 5% is 10%.
I see so the scaling is incorrect in that korean video by 3-4% interesting….

I see so the scaling is incorrect in that korean video by 3-4% interesting….
also how any percentage looks varies throughout the day, 15% looks quite lean in the morning before you've got any bloating from food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
also how any percentage looks varies throughout the day, 15% looks quite lean in the morning before you've got any bloating from food.
I got a question once you reach 183cm tall (6ft) in height it’s all about frame,muscle size,insertions and face right ?

I got a question once you reach 183cm tall (6ft) in height it’s all about frame,muscle size,insertions and face right ?
insertions aren't that important most people don't really notice if your abs are misaligned or your chest gap is too wide, frame mostly gives you presence from a distance, since your facial features aren't that clear if you're standing only a few meters away already, but wide shoulders still look wide from half a football field away.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
insertions aren't that important most people don't really notice if your abs are misaligned or your chest gap is too wide, frame mostly gives you presence from a distance, since your facial features aren't that clear if you're standing only a few meters away already, but wide shoulders still look wide from half a football field away.
I see…

Is a 2 inch height difference considered a mog ? What if the 2 inch shorter guy has wider frame and larger bones

Is a 2 inch height difference considered a mog ? What if the 2 inch shorter guy has wider frame and larger bones
most people can't estimate measurements accurately and can't tell the difference.

Ideally you want natural genetic limit mass and be around 12%, you can never be too big as a natty and that mass is sufficient at attracting most women, roids aren’t necessary provided your genetics aren’t utter trash. Sounds like you should probably run a bulk and gain a bit more muscle then cut down to 12%, you can still look big at that BF% if you have enough muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Ideally you want natural genetic limit mass and be around 12%, you can never be too big as a natty and that mass is sufficient at attracting most women, roids aren’t necessary provided your genetics aren’t utter trash. Sounds like you should probably run a bulk and gain a bit more muscle then cut down to 12%, you can still look big at that BF% if you have enough muscle.
Already watched greg’a vid of natural limit gains. I dont mind waiting 5 year’s to achieve my near 100% maxxed phyisuqe tbh

Already watched greg’a vid of natural limit gains. I dont mind waiting 5 year’s to achieve my near 100% maxxed phyisuqe tbh
How old are you? I’d just get bigger but dont venture too far from 15% otherwise you start looking bloated past 17%, for me anyway

How old are you? I’d just get bigger but dont venture too far from 15% otherwise you start looking bloated past 17%, for me anyway
16 years old turning 17 this year

16 years old turning 17 this year
Yeah you’re still young and have started the gym at a good age so well done, focus on getting bigger if you don’t have at least intermediate level muscle mass and strength. Reap the rewards in your 20’s when you have a top percentile physique (provided you aren’t a manlet and your frame genetics are good).

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Yeah you’re still young and have started the gym at a good age so well done, focus on getting bigger if you don’t have at least intermediate level muscle mass and strength. Reap the rewards in your 20’s when you have a top percentile physique (provided you aren’t a manlet and your frame genetics are good).
over then im 171cm tall barefoot no physique for ur height

You’re still young, eat a healthy diet and take your health seriously and you can still grow
Imma do Sprint's for HGH boost