100 reactions and I will perform DIY gyno surgery on myself and film it

Vista

Vista

Bronze
title, if this post gets 100 reactions I will perform gyno surgery on myself, record it and post it on .org, i will also document the surgery for others

if it goes well i might start a series were i perform more surgeries (DIY hair transplant, buccal fat removal or whatever you guys recommend)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, Willmogulater, Pollorex and 11 others
title, if this post gets 100 reactions I will perform gyno surgery on myself, record it and post it on .org, i will also document the surgery for others

if it goes well i might start a series were i perform more DIY surgeries (buccal fat removal or whatever you guys recommend)
nigga trying to make his post to rep ratio better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Rea and zurzolo
Tales

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, zurzolo, Rea and 2 others
there are many blood vessels there. Be careful

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Liked

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Vista
If u dont do it at 100 reps mods ban you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and GlamourPursuer
Bump bruh

• +1

if it goes well i might start a series were i perform more surgeries (DIY hair transplant, buccal fat removal or whatever you guys recommend)
hard part is anaesthesia

• +1
*sigh* Another dumb nigga on the internet performing dangerous anatomy stunts on themselves for meaningless clout

• +1
I will like if you say that if you don't do this 3 days after getting 100 reactions you will self delete

I will like if you say that if you don't do this 3 days after getting 100 reactions you will self delete
if I don't do this 3 days after getting 100 reactions I will self delete (the thread)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and SubhumanForever
Or just try raloxifene u insane nigger

• +1