Nothing to see here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Kingkellz, HighIQcel and 1 other person
>loving relationships
>moneymaxxed to the gills

>loving relationships
>moneymaxxed to the gills

what do you mean bro? If she is above looks but u are money maxxed its not true love, but combination is powerful

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
what do you mean bro? If she is above looks but u are money maxxed its not true love, but combination is powerful
Yeah, I mean this. There is no sexual desire in that case, pathetic relationships full of copes.

If she is lower in terms of looks than you then it's true love? Define true love ples.

Overall I agree with your post.

An entire section about being good at sex in a thread about having a long lasting relationship. A proper long relationship doesn't have sex before marriage - to the bin this goes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
How to be a chad in a relationship? Be chad. Haha

Youhave some great points, useful post.

• +1
Reactions: retard, Maxillacel and HighIQcel
Yeah, I mean this. There is no sexual desire in that case, pathetic relationships full of copes.

If she is lower in terms of looks than you then it's true love? Define true love ples.

Overall I agree with your post.

Well, I think if redpill theory got anything right its this: A woman can't love a man in the way a man expects to be loved. What they mean by that is of course that the sort of unconditional love one might have for his mother, father, child or sibling, or perhaps a best friend or dog, isn't something you will get from a woman. Its always conditional. So if thats the definition of true love one is working with, its never going to happen.

However, its not like the positive feelings doesn't exist for the girl. Knowing what needs to be in place for those feelings to exists is the basis for a good LTR, and if those feelings are there and permanent, i.e she loves who you are (looks, personality and so on) and that love doesn't fade, then thats "true love" in my book. Its always going to be conditional, of course.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Bro going by all the comments here I’m chad because I have a 3 years old LTR and she hasn’t cheated on me once I am 100% sure.

We also live together so that can be easier to track what she’s doing but also gets annoying at some point because you or she might get bored.

anyway if I can give you any advice is to stop being fucking autistic. I almost ruined the relationship in the first few months because I was overthinking shit cause muh blackpill she’s taking side dick.

The first few months are rly important if you wanna hold it on. How easy/hard you manage the relationship will impact if you have control or not.

And one more thing - don’t turn into soy cuck after a while. Women tend to stamp their authority on men once a LTR has taken over and because they are good at arguing and men cba, you’ll often find yourself giving up on your terms and accepting hers. Don’t do that. You can always find a compromise eg - this time we’re doing it your way, the other time we’re doing it my way

gl

edit - and oh yh there’s no fkin guide jfl, everyone is different, what may work with a girl doesnt work wth another, stop being so fkin autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bro going by all the comments here I’m chad because I have a 3 years old LTR and she hasn’t cheated on me once I am 100% sure.

We also live together so that can be easier to track what she’s doing but also gets annoying at some point because you or she might get bored.

anyway if I can give you any advice is to stop being fucking autistic. I almost ruined the relationship in the first few months because I was overthinking shit cause muh blackpill she’s taking side dick.

The first few months are rly important if you wanna hold it on. How easy/hard you manage the relationship will impact if you have control or not.

And one more thing - don’t turn into soy cuck after a while. Women tend to stamp their authority on men once a LTR has taken over and because they are good at arguing and men cba, you’ll often find yourself giving up on your terms and accepting hers. Don’t do that. You can always find a compromise eg - this time we’re doing it your way, the other time we’re doing it my way

gl

edit - and oh yh there’s no fkin guide jfl, everyone is different, what may work with a girl doesnt work wth another, stop being so fkin autistic

Ok first of all why are you so angry? This is a theoretical discussion, it has nothing to do with being autistic or "everyone being different". This is how to ENSURE she doesn't cheat or leave you. Obviously there are relationships where parts of the equation mentioned aren't met, yet they still live happily ever after.

The part about turning into a soy cuck is right in line with my theory - If you behave as below her in any way longterm, then she will obviously lose respect for you. Thats a given.

As for your relationship almost getting f'ed cause you were thinking "too blackpill", what exactly were you doing wrong? Being nervous early on is normal, but what I'm typing here isn't trying to induce more nerves or manage behavioral patterns. Its about what is needed to ensure long term stability and happiness.

I feel like I’d be cucking myself if I were to have all of my shit maxxed out and only be fucking the same girl, shit sounds like hell to me.

I feel like I’d be cucking myself if I were to have all of my shit maxxed out and only be fucking the same girl, shit sounds like hell to me.

I would advise you to fuck around for many years until you get older before settling down in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi
Ok first of all why are you so angry? This is a theoretical discussion, it has nothing to do with being autistic or "everyone being different". This is how to ENSURE she doesn't cheat or leave you. Obviously there are relationships where parts of the equation mentioned aren't met, yet they still live happily ever after.

The part about turning into a soy cuck is right in line with my theory - If you behave as below her in any way longterm, then she will obviously lose respect for you. Thats a given.

As for your relationship almost getting f'ed cause you were thinking "too blackpill", what exactly were you doing wrong? Being nervous early on is normal, but what I'm typing here isn't trying to induce more nerves or manage behavioral patterns. Its about what is needed to ensure long term stability and happiness.
I’m not angry jfl, that’s how I usually type lil negro
I would advise you to fuck around for many years until you get older before settling down in a relationship.
Funny how incels point their fingers crying at how slutty women are yet they advise others to do exactly the same.

I’m not angry jfl, that’s how I usually type lil negro

Funny how incels point their fingers crying at how slutty women are yet they advise others to do exactly the same.
I'm not an incel faggorio

I'm not an incel faggorio
It wasn’t necessarily directed at you, it’s a common theme on incel boards. Unless you’re a newfaggot you should have known by now.

It wasn’t necessarily directed at you, it’s a common theme on incel boards. Unless you’re a newfaggot you should have known by now.

I am a newfaggot bruh

and yes, I agree. Its just your hostile disposition made me immediately argue with u

• +1
Reactions: Lightbulb
op, youve just parroted a lot of useless drivel

you just come accross as a virgin loser, probabaly have 100k posts on PSL

op, youve just parroted a lot of useless drivel

you just come accross as a virgin loser, probabaly have 100k posts on PSL

Oh no, I came across as a virgin loser to you? Man thats so sad, how will I cope?

How about you argue points about how its useless drivel?

Oh no, I came across as a virgin loser to you? Man thats so sad, how will I cope?

How about you argue points about how its useless drivel?

log on your main and we can talk, we are all having a bit of fun behind the scenes at your desperate attempts at larping, only fooling societal dropouts

log on your main and we can talk, we are all having a bit of fun behind the scenes at your desperate attempts at larping, only fooling societal dropouts

This is the only account I've ever had on any of the "blackpill" boards. How am I larping? Legitimately confused.

This is the only account I've ever had on any of the "blackpill" boards. How am I larping? Legitimately confused.

no worries mate, keep making alts and larping if it makes you feel something in that pitiful existance of yours

but as i said before, we are laughing at you behind the scenes, im too authentic to not remind you

no worries mate, keep making alts and larping if it makes you feel something in that pitiful existance of yours

but as i said before, we are laughing at you behind the scenes, im too authentic to not remind you

What am I larping as? A looksmax.me forum member? Someone with an opinion?

Anyways, you and the "behind the scenes" crew, whatever the fuck that means, should make some sort of argument as to why my points are wrong. Or, if my post is so bad as to be deleted, I can do that. Just get one of your behind the scenes bros to say so ITT.

all that effort just to tame an atheistic western girl who‘ll leave you the moment you struggle in one of those fields you named

if you’re really interested into a long lasting relationship then get yourself a girl who‘s virgin, religious and well-educated. Then you can use this thread to strengthen your bond

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
What am I larping as? A looksmax.me forum member? Someone with an opinion?

Anyways, you and the "behind the scenes" crew, whatever the fuck that means, should make some sort of argument as to why my points are wrong. Or, if my post is so bad as to be deleted, I can do that. Just get one of your behind the scenes bros to say so ITT.

we dont respond legitimately to alts and larpers boyo

next time you want to try to act like a newfag maybe its better not to have maher in your username and avi lmao

but we will still highlight you in <10 posts, becasue you lack the social intelligence to type with different styles, which is fair enough considering you have no mates and just browse forums all day :lul:

all that effort just to tame an atheistic western girl who‘ll leave you the moment you struggle in one of those fields you named
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
we dont respond legitimately to alts and larpers boyo

next time you want to try to act like a newfag maybe its better not to have maher in your username and avi lmao

but we will still highlight you in <10 posts, becasue you lack the social intelligence to type with different styles, which is fair enough considering you have no mates and just browse forums all day :lul:

I get what an alt is, but what do you mean by larper? I know what the acronym stands for, just dont get it in this context.

I also dont know wtf highlight means. And Ive never been part of this community or similar until i registered this account. Which member am I suspected of being?

The reason I have Maher is cause I lurked enough to be familier with some models before registering.
Someone ban this clickbaiting asshole. Nothing to see here

Deleted it cause I wasted time writing it and just got shit back tbh.

I get what an alt is, but what do you mean by larper? I know what the acronym stands for, just dont get it in this context.

I also dont know wtf highlight means. And Ive never been part of this community or similar until i registered this account. Which member am I suspected of being?

The reason I have Maher is cause I lurked enough to be familier with some models before registering.

Deleted it cause I wasted time writing it and just got shit back tbh.

are you braindead?

you lurked and know the names of male models but dont know what a larper is?

its dumbing me down even responding, im out

see you on the next one :what:

are you braindead?

you lurked and know the names of male models but dont know what a larper is?

its dumbing me down even responding, im out

see you on the next one :what:
Yeah, I dont know what you mean. Cant you just explain it?

Whatever, guess Ill just ignore you.

Bro, cmon... I really enjoyed your high effort thread. Why you gotta be like this for?

Bro, cmon... I really enjoyed your high effort thread. Why you gotta be like this for?

because fuck wasting a bunch of time typing up an article just to get lol'd at. Whatever 2peasinapod is accusing me of is kinda just killing my motivation to type anything up, so guess I'll go do something else with my time.

Glad you enjoyed it though! Thanks!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and LordGodcat
I didn't get to read it I was interested tbh.