1001 Arabian nights are blackpilled af

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
For those who don't know what's 1001 Arabian nights

Arabian nights aka 1001 nights are a collection of folktales traces their roots back to ancient Arabia, Turkey, Persia, India, Greece and North Africa. The time period of these stories are traced back to Abbasid dynasty.

The main story of the book is about a king named Shahariyar who marries a beautiful wife but he gets cucked by Bbc ( yes you heard me right) He angrily kills both the black guy and his wife. There are narratives of the black guys muscular physique and his gigantic genitals while the queen giving him all sorts of pleasure. This incident makes the king angry and he marries one girl from his country each day and kills her at night. One day, protogonist "Scheherazade" is married to him. She tells a story to delay her death and she keeps telling him stories for 1001 nights straight. Finally king decides to spare her and stop killing women. This book confirms all psl believes like Bbc theory, Eye color halo, skincolor halo and funny part is Indians are considered ugly even at that time. Most stories are about women betraying their husbands for tyrones / chaddams or women manipulating men with their beauty. This is a book i recommend to the whole psl community

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Funny thing I read that when I was little and once I was laying in bed stoned after blackpilled and thought about this

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1751
Funny thing I read that when I was little and once I was laying in bed stoned after blackpilled and thought about this
Have you read it?

Where to buy this book?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
always wanted to read this

the 14th-century Tunisian scholar Ibn Khaldun also wrote:

...beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings. Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751