100K in the UK is so different to 100K in the USA

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Even ‘a hundred thousand pounds’ sounds more prestige than ‘a hundred thousand dollars’.

One of my life goals is to moneymog 99% of Anglos. Pure lifefuel to see chav & middle class struggling when you make 10x more than them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
not really, in the us you can get a house that's a lot bigger than it's uk counterpart while being cheaper and while having a job that pays more while getting less money taken in taxes while having a cheaper cost of living, the us is the only decent country one earth, every single other "country" is a cesspool in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ManletBlackcel, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
not really, in the us you can get a house that's a lot bigger than it's uk counterpart while being cheaper and while having a job that pays more while getting less money taken in taxes while having a cheaper cost of living, the us is the only decent country one earth, every single other "country" is a cesspool in comparison.
Wdym pays more? 100k gbp is $130,000?

100k is broke nigga shit

we past that now in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 2 others
Even ‘a hundred thousand pounds’ sounds more prestige than ‘a hundred thousand dollars’.

One of my life goals is to moneymog 99% of Anglos. Pure lifefuel to see chav & middle class struggling when you make 10x more than them
U make like 300k?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Too bad its politics is untermensch jewish tranny psyop bullshit destroying western civilization.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
And half of it you will have to spend on health insurance and college lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

America's a better place tho over all

Why have you not gotten surgeries?
which ones should i get
D97388CC 0B15 47F7 8606 7A231E5C5DF3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jase
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
People in the UK are poorer in general than in the USA. Since USA is the better country.
So you mog harder if you make the same amount.

Nobody mogs muhammed the shoe-cleaner that is making a 100k Zimbabwean dollars an hour though.

• Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt