• dermatita_seboreica_-_simptome.jpg
    dermatita_seboreica_-_simptome.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, kebab, Fiqh and 1 other person
dont take 100 mg a day WTF

ur scalp will look like this
Haha, I’ve been on 100mg for like a month and haven’t got a single side effect besides back pain. I got lucky ash lol

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 46986 and shieldzz
Haha, I’ve been on 100mg for like a month and haven’t got a single side effect besides back pain. I got lucky ash lol
Are u retarded or what

your face already looks DRY as fuck and nuked

what do you mean you havent got a single side effect

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
Are u retarded or what

your face already looks DRY as fuck and nuked

what do you mean you havent got a single side effect
Jfl that’s the point sped. It dries the skin out and closes oil gland production by like 90 percent while also shedding dead skin and increasing cell turnover. Atleast know what your talking abt before calling me retarded

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Jfl that’s the point sped. It dries the skin out and closes oil gland production by like 90 percent while also shedding dead skin and increasing cell turnover. Atleast know what your talking abt before calling me retarded
Im pretty sure the derm prescribed you 100 MG you faggot ,you literally took the recommanded dosage a day x10

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Im pretty sure the derm prescribed you 100 MG you faggot ,you literally took the recommanded dosage a day x10
What’s your point lmao I got bad skin. Starting at 20 and then working up to 100 isn’t insane. As a matter of fact most people who do a long accutane prescription up the dosage every month. You have no idea what your talking about do you

jfl at this idiot.

Say good bye to your liver, also your face is nuked.

jfl at this idiot.

Say good bye to your liver, also your face is nuked.
How y’all don’t understand that the peeling is part of it is beyond me. I litterally just moisture and it’s gone.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 46986
How y’all don’t understand that the peeling is part of it is beyond me. I litterally just moisture and it’s gone.
That’s the least of the problems, you are nuking your liver dumbass. I saw your acne and you don’t need nearly as much as you are taking.

Are you followed by a Doctor? Are you taking blood works?

That’s the least of the problems, you are nuking your liver dumbass. I saw your acne and you don’t need nearly as much as you are taking.

Are you followed by a Doctor? Are you taking blood works?
Yes I am, it was prescribed with monthly tests and each have come back fine. If your not retsrded with it accutanes a god send

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yes I am, it was prescribed with monthly tests and each have come back fine. If your not retsrded with it accutanes a god send
well as long as you are checking yourself…
I still think it’s too much but you do you.

well as long as you are checking yourself…
I still think it’s too much but you do you.
Random guy on org < my dermo with 20 years experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, kebab, Deleted member 50253 and 1 other person
your liver is gonna die but okay

edit: actually its technically fine but 100mg is way too much. most people can actually just use 20mg a day with good result

What’s your point lmao I got bad skin. Starting at 20 and then working up to 100 isn’t insane. As a matter of fact most people who do a long accutane prescription up the dosage every month. You have no idea what your talking about do you
I got prescribed 20mg today idk if he will increase it

your liver is gonna die but okay

edit: actually its technically fine but 100mg is way too much. most people can actually just use 20mg a day with good result
Y’all keep saying it’s too much but I’ve had multiple medical professionals tell me it’s ok.

• +1
Depends on your skin by the end of the month. It’ll get worse before it gets better
Tired of hearing this in the last few years I hope accutane is the last of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50253
Tired of hearing this in the last few years I hope accutane is the last of it
Should be, I had horrible cystic acne for a min and this stuff helps so much, I got a before if u want it

• Woah
No moisturiser is fixing your flaky skin
I don’t understand how you can’t wrap your head around long term results. If I gotta deal with flaky skin when I first wake up to get perfect skin then ima do it. And dude ya the moisturizing works😭 it’s like the number one recommended thing to do on accutane when this starts to happen

I don’t understand how you can’t wrap your head around long term results. If I gotta deal with flaky skin when I first wake up to get perfect skin then ima do it. And dude ya the moisturizing works😭 it’s like the number one recommended thing to do on accutane when this starts to happen
Doesnt seen to be working
How long is tbis supposed to last
IMG 1587

Doesnt seen to be working
How long is tbis supposed to last
View attachment 2544464
pics before the moisturizer is applied. Till the end of the “cycle” So far only bad thing is skin and dry lips but like I just said moisturizer and then aquaphor. It’s that ez

pics before the moisturizer is applied. Till the end of the “cycle” So far only bad thing is skin and dry lips but like I just said moisturizer and then aquaphor. It’s that ez
I see.
Apply vasaline at night that removed my eczma from under my nose and on my hands
Might not work for u tho idk cuz it’s different to eczma

I see.
Apply vasaline at night that removed my eczma from under my nose and on my hands
Might not work for u tho idk cuz it’s different to eczma
jfl if u think I’m not already moisturizing 24/7

Should be, I had horrible cystic acne for a min and this stuff helps so much, I got a before if u want it
Yea dawg send it. I already got my pills coming in I’m supposed to start in 10 days

why such a high dose? I’m on 30 rn
One reason I’m on this high of a dose is cause the prior doses I was taking cleared me up alot but didn’t solve the complete problem. Second is the mg you take is decided by height and you’re weight. I’m 6,3 abt 190 pounds so my body can tolerate more than let’s say some 5,4 100 pound girl. In cases like that 5’4 girl I’m pretty sure they would keep her at her starting dosage for a while just because going up would put more strain on her body which would be doing more harm than good