The Grinch

The Grinch

🎆 Celebrate July 4th with Our Spectacular Sale!

Last edited:

Last edited:
She would reject me because I’m too ugly for her as well (she looks better than me).

Bait thread

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I spoke many times against terrorism and terror groups like isis in this place, and even brought religious arguments against them. By now everyone knows it's just the average cope in the internet used by people like you when they find themselves trapped in a logical wall and as a last propaganda resource.

It's like the word antisemite, by now it has almost lost any meaning by how much it has been overused.

It's also one of those trigger words. Like when you call a normal westerner a racist and of course he doesn't want to be labelled by that word. Similar happens with muslims and terror. It's the power of words and empty rethoric at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I spoke many times against terrorism and terror groups like isis in this place, and even brought religious arguments against them. By now everyone knows it's just the average cope in the internet used by people like you when they find themselves trapped in a logical wall and as a last propaganda resource.

It's like the word antisemite, by now it has almost lost any meaning by how much it has been overused.

It's also one of those trigger words. Like when you call a normal westerner a racist and of course he doesn't want to be labelled by that word. Similar happens with muslims and terror. It's the power of words and empty rethoric at the end of the day.
Brutal. Did you also stop going to McDonald’s?

Brutal. Did you also stop going to McDonald’s?
Why did you edit your comment? You realized it isn't allowed by law to call random people terrorists as a fed in whatever country you are working??? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: