Phad

Phad

JATT
Everyone here already knows that looks theory is the ultimate cope for maladjusted people like us with shit personalities.

We all know it. We just like to come here and roleplay basically.
I have had a ephinay or however u spell it. It’s gonna be a long thing for me to express. Just saying my thoughts no need To look.

I could care less about my flaws it’s fucking life, we all got shit and we all gotta live by it. I had girls approach me way before I went on this site and I was just a shy little boy who didn’t know what to do. I was raised up to respect women and not to think such thoughts. Still even on this site the only thing I learned was that life isn’t fair. I have changed my mindset up rn at this very moment I’m typing these words. I have been in denial for the past 3 months about what’s holding me back. When a fucking girl grinds on u and u don’t do shit, it’s not ur 3 mm of recessed chin, it’s you, it’s me, it’s fucking me. I’m glad to have learned much knowledge from all of you and can’t thank you all enough for what you have taught me. Your like a bunch of teachers with your own quirk. I will continue to maximize my stats in this shithole called life. Improving everything that I can to be the best I can be. I will improve as a person, a student, a citizen, a son, all areas I have failed. I’m glad that I faced the truth now rather than later.

I would also like to apologize to the likes of @Pex1992, @Sc22, and many others who I have insulted or trolled. I did that shit cuz I was bored and was venting my frustration on people like you. I didn’t mean any harm and I hope u forgive me.
I would also like to thank members like Farman, nibba, psycho and many others for being such kind and nice guys. I wish that I stumble upon one of u irl. Peace
.DO IT FOR ONLY YOU

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Absi, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Dont worry man i'd like to apologize to you also been doing the same:ogre:/feelsogre

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Deleted member 656
Sorry its ok even i was just also just joking and trolling u back ....no worries

*Epiphany
I don't take stuff online seriosly and so should other people,it's just wasting time when i have nothing to do,i've insulted people too but just to see their replies
But i had quite the awakening in my life too,i was totally lost and clueless until 18 1/2 years,then i hit rock bottom for 2nd time in my life and found about the Incel stuff and everything made sense,i was living life the wrong way,it's all about making the best of us and minimizing the suffering that life is