UZB_Strebl

Kraken

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Lookologist003 and Madridista

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and Lookologist003
We all have those days. Don't commit suicide impulsively. Wait some more time in order to decide if that's what you really want. Maybe you'll be less suicidal in a few hours to come and even find a reason to live, however small.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and glizzygnasher68
We all have those days. Don't commit suicide impulsively. Wait some more time in order to decide if that's what you really want. Maybe you'll be less suicidal in a few hours to come and even find a reason to live, however small.
I think about this shit everyday every hour every second I think about killing myself and obo

Jfl I got rejected twice in my dream last night

I’m so done with this life it’s just not meant for some people Ayy but some of u guys can have a good life just keep grinding and unironically shoot for ur dreams go get that surgery take that risk work hard and ascend

I’m gonna kms though I can’t take this anymore

Type shi innit

I’m so done with this life it’s just not meant for some people Ayy but some of u guys can have a good life just keep grinding and unironically shoot for ur dreams go get that surgery take that risk work hard and ascend

I’m not even safe in my dreams Jfl

I think about this shit everyday every hour every second I think about killing myself and obo
Jfl I got rejected twice in my dream last night

I'm not going to say generic stuff like don't kill yourself. As you said, life isn't for everyone. There are people that, no matter how much they try, can't go with the flow of life. It's like they will always be outcasts. If that's your case, find an efficient method to do it, otherwise you'll be at risk of injuring yourself and looking foolish.

Are you subhuman or LTN? If LTN, I'd ascend myself to MTN before considering suicide. Most people ascend being MTN.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22

Don't do it bhai. 😈🍆💦

I'm not going to say generic stuff like don't kill yourself. As you said, life isn't for everyone. There are people that, no matter how much they try, can't go with the flow of life. It's like they will always be outcasts. If that's your case, find an efficient method to do it, otherwise you'll be at risk of injuring yourself and looking foolish.

Are you subhuman or LTN? If LTN, I'd ascend myself to MTN before considering suicide. Most people ascend being MTN.
Im like mtn and barely scratch 70 inches tall I’m 16 and could become chad Jfl if i get obo and i have money and plans to do it

I’m also height maxing right now

I just hate my life 6 years seems so far away

Im like mtn and barely scratch 70 inches tall I’m 16 and could become chad Jfl if i get obo and i have money and plans to do it

I’m also height maxing right now

I just hate my life 6 years seems so far away

Wow. 16 years old and already considering suicide. I wish I was that young. I'm 22. A lot of stress on my weight lately and I still grind because I believe I'm going to ascend soon. You have no excuse. You have the advantage of being super young and having all this looksmax knowledge. You should be proud of yourself. Use this knowledge wisely and ascend, then make the most of your 20s. They will be your prime. Don't waste them.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Lookologist003
Wow. 16 years old and already considering suicide. I wish I was that young. I'm 22. A lot of stress on my weight lately and I still grind because I believe I'm going to ascend soon. You have no excuse. You have the advantage of being super young and having all this looksmax knowledge. You should be proud of yourself. Use this knowledge wisely and ascend, then make the most of your 20s. They will be your prime. Don't waste them.
Yeah I am grinding I get mse placed soon and I’m on ai right now I was suicidal before it

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Madridista
A lot of men who invented the blackpill would have killed to have this knowledge when they were in their teens. Bluepill at it's best is a tremendous waste of time and effort.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Madridista
A lot of men who invented the blackpill would have killed to have this knowledge when they were in their teens. Bluepill at it's best is a tremendous waste of time and effort.
Haha ik im gonna ascend to chad im just down yk im still grinding tho

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I’m still suicidal every hour of the day but I’m still grinding in hopes of better future I’ve literally created my entire life plans around ascending

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I’m still suicidal every hour of the day but I’m still grinding in hopes of better future I’ve literally created my entire life plans around ascending
And getting surgeries