こんにちは!私の今日を良いだ

@Gengar @Rea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Rea and murdah
Those two can speak nip?

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
I can read the Kanji a little bit but that's about it. Like signs that say "Enter", "Exit", or "Construction Zone".
mirin kanji knowledge
everything...
IMG 6488
hey...

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I only commented in the German one, I think. I like these sections.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Darkeningstar
What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking
All kinds of stuff. For the past three years I've been suffering as a cook in America. In China I taught English.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
you shouldn't have learned from duolingo
bruh i only learnt how to say words like gohan desu or sensei yasashi desu on duolingo before i got tired of trying to progress with it:lul:
No, but I know it a bit. They had opened a discussion and Morrone (Italian "terrone" was involved)
RAUCKT EST VON SARGHAURGEN

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
i see. so you can read simplified chinese characters then
Yes, traditional too. Most aren't that different. I can't read enough beyond simple texting. Like I couldn't read a newspaper.

• Love it
Yes, traditional too. Most aren't that different. I can't read enough beyond simple texting. Like I couldn't read a newspaper.
great for you:feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Darkeningstar
bruh i only learnt how to say words like gohan desu or sensei yasashi desu on duolingo before i got tired of trying to progress with it:lul:

RAUCKT EST VON SARGHAURGEN
Schnauze, femboy

• JFL
All kinds of stuff. For the past three years I've been suffering as a cook in America. In China I taught English.
teaching English is such a shitty job in Asia, I could never do that

phd or death tbh

• JFL
teaching English is such a shitty job in Asia, I could never do that

phd or death tbh
Got payed a hell of a lot for very little work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
So people who complain about being English teachers in Asia are gatekeepers jfl?
Well you're probably hearing from folks who teach in Japan. Each country is very different. Japan is grueling from what I've heard. Very strict rules. In China they don't give a damn.

In China you can show up to work drunk every day and bang your co workers in the school bathroom and not get fired. As long as you're white and have a pulse you can teach. Unlike Japan Chinese society isn't very rule oriented. And with their population the demand for native English speakers is so great you're pretty much a superstar in that field.

• JFL
Well you're probably hearing from folks who teach in Japan. Each country is very different. Japan is grueling from what I've heard. Very strict rules. In China they don't give a damn.

In China you can show up to work drunk every day and bang your co workers in the school bathroom and not get fired. As long as you're white and have a pulse you can teach. Unlike Japan Chinese society isn't very rule oriented. And with their population the demand for native English speakers is so great you're pretty much a superstar in that field.
Yes, I was referring to Japon. The plan might be to live in China and go to Japan every weekend jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lefty Rankin
Yes, I was referring to Japon. The plan might be to live in China and go to Japan every weekend jfl
The privatized English teaching industry was killed in China a couple years ago. Banned overnight. Vietnam is where you want to go. Vietnam is kind of like China was 10 or 15 years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea