Kan bu dong. Cao ni ma.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lethbridge and shabby890
@aspiringexcel @seethe @Lethbridge @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Do u agree with the graph
Like I said, I can't read Chinese. Seen something about pretty girls and "ha ha" at the end but I can't read much else.

Like I said, I can't read Chinese. Seen something about pretty girls and "ha ha" at the end but I can't read much else.
It's the percentage of good looking men on the first graph and women on the second

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and majesticincel
It's the percentage of good looking men on the first graph and women on the second
I don't know. Sichuan has way more pretty girls than that 8.1% though. Sichuan girls are hot as fuck. And Xinjiang's info for girls is no good either. Maybe for Chinese who can't see past big eyes. Girl could be ugly as a dog and Chinese guys will still be drooling over her if she's got big eyes. Uighur girls age like rotten garbage with curdled mild poured over it.

I'm a foreigner, not a hua ren.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gilbert_Durandal and shabby890
I don't know. Sichuan has way more pretty girls than that 8.1% though. Sichuan girls are hot as fuck. And Xinjiang's info for girls is no good either. Maybe for Chinese who can't see past big eyes. Girl could be ugly as a dog and Chinese guys will still be drooling over her if she's got big eyes. Uighur girls age like rotten garbage with curdled mild poured over it.

I'm a foreigner, not a hua ren.
I agree completely, I met some uygurs women and they look kinda dysgenic ; also a quite a lot of them have small eyes.

Also the north should be way higher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Imretarded?, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I agree completely, I met some uygurs women and they look kinda dysgenic ; also a quite a lot of them have small eyes.

Also the north should be way higher
Heard Chongqing has the prettiest girls in China. I haven't been there though sadly. Wenzhounese have very good style, and they know how to behave with money. My wife's from Shandong. Girls from there are alright I guess.

2232396 mmexport1609820029800

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro and shabby890
Heard Chongqing has the prettiest girls in China. I haven't been there though sadly. Wenzhounese have very good style, and they know how to behave with money. My wife's from Shandong. Girls from there are alright I guess.

View attachment 3057203
Damn man you descended hard.

Yeah my mother's from Shandong, she's a total ogre. Big rocker jaw and thick bones lol.
She loves the brag abt how shandong has the best looking, tallest etc.lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, aspiringexcel and Lefty Rankin
I fw u hard nigga jap

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, aspiringexcel, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Damn man you descended hard.

Yeah my mother's from Shandong, she's a total ogre. Big rocker jaw and thick bones lol.
She loves the brag abt how shandong has the best looking, tallest etc.lol.
Shandong people are a little bit too cold for my blood, generally speaking. Stable and predictable though. Don't have to worry too much about them trying to pick fights over nothing. They might be cold but they at least gotta have a reason to fight.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Shandong people are a little bit too cold for my blood, generally speaking. Stable and predictable though. Don't have to worry too much about them trying to pick fights over nothing. They might be cold but they at least gotta have a reason to fight.
How tall is your wife?
First thing that comes out of a Shandonger is how tall they are lol

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
How tall is your wife?
First thing that comes out of a Shandonger is how tall they are lol
5'5 and I'm 6ft. Hopefully our boy reaches my height.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and shabby890
5'5 and I'm 6ft. Hopefully our boy reaches my height.
He definitely will, most of the old gen are short cuz they had poor nutrition growing up

My mom is 5'4, my dad's 5‘7 and I'm already 6ft at 16

My foid cousin is 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Lefty Rankin
He definitely will, most of the old gen are short cuz they had poor nutrition growing up

My mom is 5'4, my dad's 5‘7 and I'm already 6ft at 16

My foid cousin is 5'8
You live in China now or the West?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
damn why is there such a big difference between the top right of the map for men and women

damn why is there such a big difference between the top right of the map for men and women
Xinjiang
Uyghur women are pretty but overrated tbh, niggas always forget Kazakh Uzbek and Tajiks.
Tibet is also way too low

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Xinjiang
Uyghur women are pretty but overrated tbh, niggas always forget Kazakh Uzbek and Tajiks.
Ye Kazakh do got nice coloring but do this got the same connotation as in English

• JFL
Что такой это блять?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and shabby890
中国人は悪いに見ます

China,
I live in Shanghai
I thought China restricts this internet social things and all ,do u use a VPN to login here?

Also what kind of genre are the women in my pfp

Xinjiang
xinjiang is top left... top right is dongbei

• Woah
People from that region are very tall and guttural/rural, these traits are more flattering for men than women

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
People in shanghai were very pretty when I was there.

hard agree with Hong Kong natives being ugly as fuck

People in shanghai were very pretty when I was there.

hard agree with Hong Kong natives being ugly as fuck
HongKong is at least 1 psl higher than Fujian.
Shanghai is the best looking city in China, since everyone gl comes here

HongKong is at least 1 psl higher than Fujian.
Shanghai is the best looking city in China, since everyone gl comes here
idk man I've met two girls from fujian and they were cute, just really really short

Why is the ones bordering north korea changs? Superior BKC genes?

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Gilbert_Durandal