10k post

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I said I was gonna leave once I hit this milestone. But only because my arrogance thought I would ascend within this time. Instead I have descended and accepted my fate. My home is here. Regrettably. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PsychoH, try2beme and 2 others
might be a year or 2 before i reach 10k, if i am on the forum for that long

Your home is here In this world & hell in the world to come. You must repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Neither Muhammed the pedophile nor Allah the cuck have guaranteed you salvation—Only Jesus can.

Repent before it’s too late and you find yourself in Jahannam & unable to escape.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH and wsada
We love you too bhai

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Your home is here In this world & hell in the world to come. You must repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Neither Muhammed the pedophile nor Allah the cuck have guaranteed you salvation—Only Jesus can.

Repent before it’s too late and you find yourself in Jahannam & unable to escape.
You know what, all of you should kiss my ass

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme

What a great example of a Christian, great mannerisms - sadly you display none of the characteristics that you'd expect from one.
It was authentically reported that Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By the One is Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, not one of this nation, Jew or Christian, will hear of me and will die without having believed in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the dwellers of Hell fire." (Narrated by Muslim, 153)
Jahannam is reversed for you, so enjoy the temporary life you live whilst it lasts.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and wsada
What a great example of a Christian, great mannerisms - sadly you display none of the characteristics that you'd expect from one.

Jahannam is reversed for you, so enjoy the temporary life you live whilst it lasts.
Yawn. This is a very tired out argument! Christianity is not as subservient as you people like to make it seem. Jesus explicitly stated to rebuke those who follow in the devils footsteps. You are my brother in humanity but that’s as far as it goes. I am being very harsh in order to help you see the deluded cult that you are following and to help you see the light.

I am not at all concerned about death as I know I will be with God and in His loving presence. By grace and through faith in Jesus Christ, I am granted eternal life. Meanwhile islamicucks slobbering on the idea that they will be greeted with eternal virgins. What a shame.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH