10th week Testosterone and Deca cycle transformation

Cayn

Cayn

pick up the needle brah.
Hello, Tallcunt here.
This is the end of my cycle of Nandrolone Decanoate and Testosterone Cypionate. Been injecting 2x a week 500mg Test standard cycle dose with Nandrolone 500mg, less than 400mg of deca is pretty useless for anabolic purposes, people who run it lower usually do it for joint lubrications for minimal joint pain. I didn't want to inject the faster ester of nandrolone NPP because you need to inject it EOD and i was running out ot places to inject because of scar tissue. I would advise anyone who wants to hop on Nandrolone to use the faster ester, enters the body quickly and leaves the body quickly. Really good if something were to happen and you need to hop off it quickly.

Anyways during the start of the cycle my stats were
200cm 75kg to ---- 202cm 89kg
To my surprise i somehow grew 2cm (0.8'') I though my growth plates were fused but they have to be now since testosterone closes growth plates faster. I don't think it is from the steroids but more genetic factors.

I am gonna be running Nandrolone a bit longer since the full effects haven't kicked in yet and i hoped on the 3rd week of my test cycle.
For PCT in 3 weeks i have my hands on some pharma grade HCG (Yes balls have gotten smoll) I am gonna be taking 1000Uis every other day for six weeks 4000uis for 1 week balls are gonna swell up asf second week I am gonna be using 500uis EOD for 8 days. never use hcg more than 2-3 weeks. (HCG
Keeps balls plump, gives a sense of well being like low dose dbol, gives you more voluminous ejaculate, increases penile sensitivity, it’s cheap AF.) Tells your brain to produce hormones again and not rely on other sources like the needle. Also it increases the size of your loads. You'll cum more. The more you have to cum the longer the orgasm kekw

No need not to use it. I AM 17 DOING THIS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY DR.JOSÉ IN NEW MEXICO

Also some pretty mild face changes more protruding browridge, jaw a bit wider (Masseter Hypertrophy) A lot of water weight with the Nandrolone bloat face and heafty aggression. No hairloss/ Thinning of hair yet.

Here are some pictures of me during the bulk cycle gonna be cutting next year spring might conscider blasting and cruis kekw. Thanks for reading bros 650d4e21 f50c 43dd 9802 b8f0c36b59a0 22d2f0c3 41cb 41a5 b1cc da1557ac138a 22d2f0c3 41cb 41a5 b1cc da1557ac138a 3a40025f fff9 4956 aed7 0de4b4b9380b 76cb5ad1 e272 46cc 935d ae5304ca59f6 51b63965 53ba 42b0 88d6 586a0c32140a

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, reptiles, RichardSpencel and 9 others
yea I asked my doctor last week he said that most people have the potential to grow till 25 cuz via new studies or summ shit but aren't you cucking your natural test and baseline hormones for life if you did this

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Sondern, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
yea I asked my doctor last week he said that most people have the potential to grow till 25 cuz via new studies or summ shit but aren't you cucking your natural test and baseline hormones for life if you did this
nah it is a myth that you can never bounce back i have nice pct so the chances are really high. You can bounce back from literally anything if you aren't using rich piana or sam sulek 5g of AAS a week lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and midlatinocel
huge! how much $s in total as of now?

• +1
Reactions: shadows
Nigga looks like average fag lifting for 3 months, wasted your cycle cagefuel tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, socialcel, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
Nigga looks like average fag lifting for 3 months, wasted your cycle cagefuel tbh
you sound like you've never lifted weights in your life nor know how AAS works 10kg of muscle in 3 months is impossible for a natty kekw i am also 200cm so muscle looks different.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, 5.5psl, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
you sound like you've never lifted weights in your life nor know how AAS works 10kg of muscle in 3 months is impossible for a natty kekw i am also 200cm so muscle looks different.
Ur not 200cm, 10kg is indeed not possible natty never said it was. Just said u look like shit basically and wasted ur cycle by skipping newbie gains, setting some sort of foundation before hopping on gear like an abused low iq street dog. You also have one of the worst frames ive seen in my PSL career ngl.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Ur not 200cm, 10kg is indeed not possible natty never said it was. Just said u look like shit basically and wasted ur cycle by skipping newbie gains, setting some sort of foundation before hopping on gear like an abused low iq street dog. You also have one of the worst frames ive seen in my PSL career ngl.
"ur not 200cm" I trained for 1,5 years before my cycle the first pic was when i started 1,5 years ago. Why are you on my dick are you a manlet or did your mom get fucked by a tyrone?

"ur not 200cm" I trained for 1,5 years before my cycle the first pic was when i started 1,5 years ago. Why are you on my dick are you a manlet or did your mom get fucked by a tyrone?
Youre not 200cm, your propotions would be bottom, no forget bottom, sub zero percentage tier. Your hands are small comparing it to your phone, wont even debate your frame, and upper torso clearly poiting out you're not 200cm.

The odd SLIGHT chance you are indeed 200cm you have beyond subhuman proportions and should consider injecting botulinum instead of gear.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, RichardSpencel, m0ss26 and 3 others
Youre not 200cm, your propotions would be bottom, no forget bottom, sub zero percentage tier. Your hands are small comparing it to your phone, wont even debate your frame, and upper torso clearly poiting out you're not 200cm.

The odd SLIGHT chance you are indeed 200cm you have beyond subhuman proportions and should consider injecting botulinum instead of gear.
Here you have my id from last summer lmao keep coping because i am bigger and you are a small manlet who is fed up with life gypsy i am also just physique maxxing and not waisting my time, cry because you cant get roids from a trustable source kek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 24293
Here you have my id from last summer lmao keep coping because i am bigger and you are a small manlet who is fed up with life gypsy i am also just physique maxxing and not waisting my time, cry because you cant get roids from a trustable source kek
View attachment 2381311
He’s just a jealous subhuman
Are you the tallest at school?

yeah but nobody really cares except bitches
height and size is giga important for respect don’t let the copers here tell you otherwise

What was ur starting weight and current weight? Looks like you put 0 fat on

Nvm I read it 89kg

You can get much bigger

I’ll dm u

Height of 202cm? Probably the tallest in the forum, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
I don't fault people 6'4+ for using gear, especially 6'7+ people.
Only way to look even decently aesthetic.

Just make sure you do everything as safe as possible, monitor bloodwork/sides, etc, etc.

Good luck. And don't forget softmaxxing. Get some dreads and tats if you can pull off the look.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 24293 and 1 other person
im thinking about starting 500mg test to change some facial features(grow chin mainly)

I don't fault people 6'4+ for using gear, especially 6'7+ people.
Only way to look even decently aesthetic.

Just make sure you do everything as safe as possible, monitor bloodwork/sides, etc, etc.

Good luck. And don't forget softmaxxing. Get some dreads and tats if you can pull off the look.
gonna consider it thanks brah

im thinking about starting 500mg test to change some facial features(grow chin mainly)
my face got bloated and wider off of 500mg of test try 250mg for aesthetic purposes unless you want to look like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
I'm 195cm and on 400mg of test en per week atm, us lanklets need roids to look like we lift sadly...How tf did you get that shit medically prescribed tho :feelsthink:
Since ur dark and chilling in Sweden I just assume ur Somali? Never seen a 2m one.
Anyways, good job and keep lifting for sure

• +1
Reactions: Cayn, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24293

U sound jealous for no reason lmfao crabs in a bucket type mentality

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24293 and Cayn
I dno if I would consider "just be 6'8" bro!" motivation. Get a 5'11 average guy roiding and you have some results

I'm 195cm and on 400mg of test en per week atm, us lanklets need roids to look like we lift sadly...How tf did you get that shit medically prescribed tho :feelsthink:
Since ur dark and chilling in Sweden I just assume ur Somali? Never seen a 2m one.
Anyways, good job and keep lifting for sure
thats what i am saying literally no point in gymmaxing if you are above 6'5 just time wasting. And no I am from djibouti but genetically we are east africans/zoomalis hahahave a good day brotha!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Sondern
thats what i am saying literally no point in gymmaxing if you are above 6'5 just time wasting. And no I am from djibouti but genetically we are east africans/zoomalis hahahave a good day brotha!
It worked for these tallcels.

Attachments

• 902D1C56-F7E6-4645-B38A-36595A461F86.jpeg
    902D1C56-F7E6-4645-B38A-36595A461F86.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3976935E-F1D7-4A0E-A13C-089876781103.jpeg
    3976935E-F1D7-4A0E-A13C-089876781103.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Don't you want to take a SERM like Clomid for PCT in addition to HCG?

From what I understand you take HCG throughout cycle to keep balls active and then a SERM like Clomid after steroids clear the system tor eally kickstart LH and Test again

Btw do you live in New Mexico or is this Dr. Jose an online guy. How tf did you get it prescribed, more info pls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern

From what I understand you take HCG throughout cycle to keep balls active and then a SERM like Clomid after steroids clear the system tor eally kickstart LH and Test again

Btw do you live in New Mexico or is this Dr. Jose an online guy. How tf did you get it prescribed, more info pls
hcg stops working the higher your dose of steroids, so in his case it would not have been very effective anymore on cycle, especially with a 19nor in there

hcg stops working the higher your dose of steroids, so in his case it would not have been very effective anymore on cycle, especially with a 19nor in there
I agree, AFAIK HCG is more of a TRT thing, doesnt sound like OP knows anything about PCTs

jfl i was bigger than u at 15 before going gym

in fact i weigh more than you at 5'11

You don't know how to train if this is how you after a year and a half of weight training. I'm also 200cm and your results looks abysmal, even for a tallfag.

Hello, Tallcunt here.
This is the end of my cycle of Nandrolone Decanoate and Testosterone Cypionate. Been injecting 2x a week 500mg Test standard cycle dose with Nandrolone 500mg, less than 400mg of deca is pretty useless for anabolic purposes, people who run it lower usually do it for joint lubrications for minimal joint pain. I didn't want to inject the faster ester of nandrolone NPP because you need to inject it EOD and i was running out ot places to inject because of scar tissue. I would advise anyone who wants to hop on Nandrolone to use the faster ester, enters the body quickly and leaves the body quickly. Really good if something were to happen and you need to hop off it quickly.

To my surprise i somehow grew 2cm (0.8'') I though my growth plates were fused but they have to be now since testosterone closes growth plates faster. I don't think it is from the steroids but more genetic factors.

I am gonna be running Nandrolone a bit longer since the full effects haven't kicked in yet and i hoped on the 3rd week of my test cycle.
For PCT in 3 weeks i have my hands on some pharma grade HCG (Yes balls have gotten smoll) I am gonna be taking 1000Uis every other day for six weeks 4000uis for 1 week balls are gonna swell up asf second week I am gonna be using 500uis EOD for 8 days. never use hcg more than 2-3 weeks. (HCG
Keeps balls plump, gives a sense of well being like low dose dbol, gives you more voluminous ejaculate, increases penile sensitivity, it’s cheap AF.) Tells your brain to produce hormones again and not rely on other sources like the needle. Also it increases the size of your loads. You'll cum more. The more you have to cum the longer the orgasm kekw

No need not to use it. I AM 17 DOING THIS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY DR.JOSÉ IN NEW MEXICO

Also some pretty mild face changes more protruding browridge, jaw a bit wider (Masseter Hypertrophy) A lot of water weight with the Nandrolone bloat face and heafty aggression. No hairloss/ Thinning of hair yet.

Here are some pictures of me during the bulk cycle gonna be cutting next year spring might conscider blasting and cruis kekw. Thanks for reading brosView attachment 2381185View attachment 2381190View attachment 2381191View attachment 2381193View attachment 2381195View attachment 2381197
Bro this is sad, this is beyond obtainable natty.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Sondern
Hello, Tallcunt here.

Here are some pictures of me during the bulk cycle gonna be cutting next year spring might conscider blasting and cruis kekw. Thanks for reading brosView attachment 2381185View attachment 2381190View attachment 2381191View attachment 2381193View attachment 2381195View attachment 2381197
This is crazy. I'm natty and I look 10 times better with 2 years old lifting hard. Why are you doing this JFL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and m0ss26

Yeah I gotta know this

This is dumb af

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

i yes i def use clomid it is a must, i got it prescribed somehow lmao

We can grow in height til 25?

@Osie

They’re envious

• +1
Reactions: Cayn