11% BF but no abs

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Measured my bf the other day with one of those handheld scales and it said I was 11% bf with 23 BMI. But I have no ab definition.

shitty fat insertions my friend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
yes go gymcel it will improve your hormones and metabolism

post pic of body, doubt you are actually 11%

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, middayshowers, BigBiceps and 1 other person
post pic of body, doubt you are actually 11%

Jason genova got 17% something in his dexa. The girl thought he was in the 20s. 11% isnt the same for everyone

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Dunno what you're bf % is, but those handheld devices are not reliable in the least.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You're better off getting a Dexa scan.

Jason genova got 17% something in his dexa. The girl thought he was in the 20s. 11% isnt the same for everyone
That's true but also it's not like OP got a dexa scan. We would be able to tell if he is close or completely off by looking at him.

Your actual bodyfat is likely 3% higher than what those handheld devices/scales tell you.

The handhelds measure the arms, and the scales mainly measure the legs. Neither really measure the stomach where you likely hold the majority of your bodyfat as a male.

Your actual bodyfat is likely 3% higher than what those handheld devices/scales tell you.

The handhelds measure the arms, and the scales mainly measure the legs. Neither really measure the stomach where you likely hold the majority of your bodyfat as a male.
If you can’t see your abs when lean you really fucked up your cut or overall you don’t enough muscle mass on your body

You get abs if you workout. Sitting in your moms basement won't help.

Pics or 35% bf.

That's true but also it's not like OP got a dexa scan. We would be able to tell if he is close or completely off by looking at him.

if he did the inbody one, they claim .95% correlation with DEXA. Also DEXA overrates as well supposedly.

Those devices are nowhere near accurate. At BMI 23 without ab definition you are most likely way higher than 11%.

Even DEXA is not very accurate. OP just go by the mirror and forget the numbers

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2

If its true then its brutal for bloated skinnyfat framecels like me