11 year old black boy beats 11 year old white girl to death

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
In America this is common to get beat to death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 19453, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Diversity is great!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 21278 and 10 others
lmao did the white girl at the beginning say "im not getting mogged"

guess she got mogged damn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 23017, JovenCansao and 9 others
That was entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, NFA PB, Deleted member 23017 and 9 others
When i was this age i also beat up a girl one time who was mocking me but she ran away and her mother beat me up and her father told me to settle down and relax.

Now as an adult i can kill all 3 of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, smoothsexy, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Wholesome cringe.

If you want athlete kids niggs are just better to breed with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
1) no one beat no one to death

2) the beater is a girl

3) the beated is not white.

4) we don’t know the backstory maybe she deserved it

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 21278, MadTwatter and 8 others
1) no one beat no one to death

2) the beater is a girl

3) the beated is not white.

4) we don’t know the backstory maybe she deserved it
Quiet! That's not clickbait material

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou, Hero of the Imperium, GetShrekt and 6 others
That's why jbs should keep older men for protection I would fuckin knock the black chimpanzee with a single punch

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Streets fights are low iq imagine risking brain damage for zero money or fame

Even most mma types avoid street fights

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 19036
In America this is common to get beat to death

Most civilized monkey in murica

Phone Monkey GIF

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
That's why jbs should keep older men for protection I would fuckin knock the black chimpanzee with a single punch
You’d do no such thing paki. You’d have your skull grounded into pulp or powder by any brotha

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
such is life in the jungle

Savage beast

That ape looking Edomite (so-called White) girl got what she deserved 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. There’s no sympathy for that ape over here.

Based sheboon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
That ape looking Edomite (so-called White) girl got what she deserved 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. There’s no sympathy for that ape over here.
What's with the biblical kingdom jargon lately you Palestinian (so-called Philistine)?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
What's with the biblical kingdom jargon lately you Palestinian (so-called Philistine)?

The Philistines are the Dinkas in Congo, ugly redcel, but nice try though, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

The Philistines are the Dinkas in Congo, ugly redcel, but nice try though, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.
1. Dinkas are from Sudan jfl.
2. You colorblind? I'm a greycel.
3. I'm Asian (so-called Ammonite).

• Ugh..

1. The Dinkas are descendants of the Philistines and still have the oral traditions of their ancestors, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

2. Are you colorblind, ugly redcel?

3. You’re an ugly Edomite man that’s trying to claim to be something else.

1. The Dinkas are descendants of the Philistines and still have the oral traditions of their ancestors, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

Once again, Palestinian (so-called Philistine):

Over for your reading comprehension ngl.

Btfa0pZCEAE5xYv.jpg

• Ugh..
Once again, Palestinian (so-called Philistine):

Over for your reading comprehension ngl.

Btfa0pZCEAE5xYv.jpg

Once again, ugly redcel 😂:

Get basic understanding and learn history before making an idiot out of yourself 🤣.

Why don’t the white girls ever fight back

Well well, redundancy is key, Sayyidun Gaza (again, a variant of a so-called Philistine).

1. The Dinkas (so-called "Edomites") height mog all of Judea, including you, and would break through the ceilings of the Ben Gurion Airport by merely jumping.

2. I am partially colorblind, but that doesn't extent to neutral / "non" colors.

3. Are you a good goy?

• Ugh..
Well well, redundancy is key, Sayyidun Gaza (again, a variant of a so-called Philistine).

1. The Dinkas (so-called "Edomites") height mog all of Judea, including you, and would break through the ceilings of the Ben Gurion Airport by merely jumping.

2. I am partially colorblind, but that doesn't extent to neutral / "non" colors.

3. Are you a good goy?

Gaza is a city from the land of the Philistilines and they were never called “Palestinians,” dumb redcel 😂. The land is they had was called Palestine. The Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs), whom are in that land were called “Palestinians” in the 1800s by the British.

1. The Philistines were known for their tall height just like the Dinkas are, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

1 Samuel 17:4 A giant nearly ten feet tall stepped out from the Philistine line into the open, Goliath from Gath.

So you actually just proved my point. The Philistines got pushed out from their land by the Ishmaelites in the 7th century AD under the Moslum conquest.

2. So you’re colorblind, so thanks for confirming it.

3. You’re goy, ape looking Edomite man 🤣.

Gaza is a city from the land of the Philistilines and they were never called “Palestinians,” dumb redcel 😂. The land is they had was called Palestine. The Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs), whom are in that land were called “Palestinians” in the 1800s by the British.

1. The Philistines were known for their tall height just like the Dinkas are, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

1 Samuel 17:4 A giant nearly ten feet tall stepped out from the Philistine line into the open, Goliath from Gath.

So you actually just proved my point. The Philistines got pushed out from their land by the Ishmaelites in the 7th century AD under the Moslum conquest.

2. So you’re colorblind, so thanks for confirming it.

3. You’re goy, ape looking Edomite man 🤣.
I can't imagine what you're like irl, let alone if you preach your antiquated, geographically incomplete racial theories. But sure, I'll play this game.

1. Goliath was a statistical anomaly. In every depiction of the David-Goliath brawl, Goliath stands much taller than his fellow warriors. And you wonder why Goliath was considered the best Philistine warrior.

Furthermore, Goliath's height did not rule in his favor in the end. While the Dinkas (so-called "Philistines") sport a very slender and high-endurance build, Goliath's reflexes were evidently slow as hell from how well he dodged the slinged stones of David the Bethlehemite (tl;dr - he didn't). Furthermore, there have been speculations that Goliath might have had acromegaly, of which the Dinkas do not have.

2. Yeah, I can actually admit the truth, unlike you (so what color is your cum, goy?).

3. Your post-rep ratio is abysmal, you utter troglodyte. Even I mog you. Is everything you post about biblical scientific racism that was formulated in the 10th century BCE?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
I can't imagine what you're like irl, let alone if you preach your antiquated, geographically incomplete racial theories. But sure, I'll play this game.

1. Goliath was a statistical anomaly. In every depiction of the David-Goliath brawl, Goliath stands much taller than his fellow warriors. And you wonder why Goliath was considered the best Philistine warrior.

Furthermore, Goliath's height did not rule in his favor in the end. While the Dinkas (so-called "Philistines") sport a very slender and high-endurance build, Goliath's reflexes were evidently slow as hell from how well he dodged the slinged stones of David the Bethlehemite (tl;dr - he didn't). Furthermore, there have been speculations that Goliath might have had acromegaly, of which the Dinkas do not have.

2. Yeah, I can actually admit the truth, unlike you (so what color is your cum, goy?).

3. Your post-rep ratio is abysmal, you utter troglodyte. Even I mog you. Is everything you post about biblical scientific racism that was formulated in the 10th century BCE?

I don’t teach “racial theories” because “race” doesn’t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

1. Galioth wasn’t an “anomaly,” dumb redcel. The Philistines were known for being tall just like the Dinkas today.

All you’re doing is talking gibberish with no evidence to back up your stupidity.

2. You haven’t “admitted thff red truth” except that you’re colorblind, ugly redcel.

3. You get “mogged” by me and everyone else, ape looking Edomite man 🤣.

If you’re going to post dumb things like this it’s best not to talk about things you don’t knn no ow anything about.

Last edited:
I don’t teach bc “racial theories” because “race” doesn’t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

1. Galioth wasn’t an “anomaly,” dumb redcel.

All you’re doing is talking gibberish with no evidence to back up your stupidity.

2. You haven’t “admitted thff red truth” except that you’re colorblind, ugly redcel.

3. You get “mogged” by me and everyone else, ape looking Edomite man 🤣.

Your preachings are essentially the same as preaching "race" as is known today; you literally embody this by equating people's "race" with an equivalent Canaanite kingdom. Just take a second to comprehend what exactly you're saying when you type Edomite (so-called white man) or vice-versa.

1. Check your spelling of "Goliath."

DavidGoliath

It literally says in the subsequent paragraph to your provided link that Goliath's demise was due to his pituitary gland dysfunction, which could very well be associated with, if not the direct cause of, acromegaly. Goliath was a giant due to a medical condition. His family members, sharing the same genetics as him, would have either had the phenotypical characteristics associated with AIP mutation, or at least carry the genes causing it.

The Dinka tribesmen attained their tall stature from heat adaptation and nutrition (relatively protein-rich grains along with fish and milk), not from AIP. Even if Goliath wasn't an anomaly among the Philistines, it still wouldn't sufficiently justify any ancestral connection to the Dinkas.

2 & 3: More spelling and grammatical slip-ups. You seem to be getting tired, goy.

Also, a big fat jfl at your attempts to strawman my argument regard every aspect of it. At the end of the day, take my words as "gibberish," and maybe I'll take yours likewise. I find it fun to entertain the mind with arguments like this, yet on the other hand I'm not so sure whether you're taking it the same way.

Your rigidity seems to apply with your barkings at other users too, given your stats.

Finally: what was the point of posting that video exactly?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Your preachings are essentially the same as preaching "race" as is known today; you literally embody this by equating people's "race" with an equivalent Canaanite kingdom.

1. Check your spelling of "Goliath."

View attachment 2066530
It literally says in the subsequent paragraph to your provided link that Goliath's demise was due to his pituitary gland dysfunction, which could very well be associated with, if not the direct cause of, acromegaly. Goliath was a giant due to a medical condition. His family members, sharing the same genetics as him, would have either had the phenotypical characteristics associated with AIP mutation, or at least carry the genes causing it.

The Dinka tribesmen attained their tall stature from heat adaptation and nutrition (relatively protein-rich grains along with fish and milk), not from AIP. Even if Goliath wasn't an anomaly among the Philistines, it still wouldn't sufficiently justify any ancestral lifeline to the Dinkas.

2 & 3: More spelling and grammatical slip-ups. You seem to be getting tired, goy.

Also, a big fat jfl at your attempts to strawman my argument regard every aspect of it. At the end of the day, take my words as "gibberish," and maybe I'll take yours likewise. I find it fun to entertain the mind with arguments like this, yet on the other hand I'm not so sure whether you're taking it the same way.

Your rigidity seems to apply with your barkings at other users too, given your stats.

Finally: what was the point of posting that video exactly?

“Race” doesn’t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

1. You need to read this part, dumb redcel: “👉Goliath, the Gittite, is the most well known giant in the Bible. He is described as ‘a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, 👉whose height was six cubits and a span👈’ (Samuel 17:4). From Samuel and Chronicles (table I), we have drawn Goliath's pedigree (figure 1). A literal interpretation of the verses suggests that his brother and three sons were also of giant stature. The name of Goliath's third son does not appear in the Bible, so we have named him Exadactylus as it was said that ‘he had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes’ (Samuel 21:20-21). Goliath's family tree is suggestive of a hereditary autosomal dominant pituitary gene, such as AIP2.”

The Dinkas got their height from their Philistine ancestors not from the heat, dummy 😆.

2. The grammatical errors in your poorly written essays are funny, goyim.

3. You’re just speaking gibberish and isn’t talking about anything relevant. You don’t even know basic history because you’re dumb just like your ape looking Edomite brethren, Esau 🤣.

“Race” doesn’t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

1. You need to read this part, dumb redcel: “👉Goliath, the Gittite, is the most well known giant in the Bible. He is described as ‘a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, 👉whose height was six cubits and a span👈’ (Samuel 17:4). From Samuel and Chronicles (table I), we have drawn Goliath's pedigree (figure 1). A literal interpretation of the verses suggests that his brother and three sons were also of giant stature. The name of Goliath's third son does not appear in the Bible, so we have named him Exadactylus as it was said that ‘he had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes’ (Samuel 21:20-21). Goliath's family tree is suggestive of a hereditary autosomal dominant pituitary gene, such as AIP2.”

The Dinkas got their height from their Philistine ancestors not from the heat, dummy 😆.

2. The grammatical errors in your poorly written essays are funny, goyim.

3. You’re just speaking gibberish and isn’t talking about anything relevant. You don’t even know basic history because you’re dumb just like your ape looking Edomite brethren, Esau 🤣.

If race doesn't exist, then neither do the concept of the Edomites, the Hamites, the Ammonites, etc. because of the semantic nature of these ideas; they are constructs, a man-made, communicatory shorthand to describe an otherwise indescribable concept with tangible characteristics.

1. I might my argument in spite of this paragraph. Can't you literally read the damn contents of the article, let alone use the evidence you assert for your own benefit to justify yourself?
  • "Goliath's family tree is suggestive of a hereditary autosomal dominant pituitary gene, such as AIP2."
    • Goliath had a medical condition. If he wasn't a statistical anomaly, then all Philistines would have acromegaly, and thus the notion of acromegaly being prevalent among the Philistines would just be considered a normal trait for their phenotype.
  • 800px-Osmar_Schindler_-_David_und_Goliath.jpg
    • Let's look at this artistic depiction of the battle between David and Goliath, for example. Now, six cubits and a span would roughly translate to a height of 9 feet 9 inches / 297 cm. Look at all the men behind. Comparing the frontmost soldier to Goliath, he reaches barely to half of Goliath's height (and he isn't standing upright too), which would render him at around 5 feet at the tallest. JFL.
    • I mean, if you think about it, Goliath would have to be taller than anyone else; otherwise, he wouldn't fit the narrative as seen in the Bible. Are you a fundamentalist by chance?
  • Furthemore, nothing that you have "argued" has made any justification as to whether, let alone how, the Dinka descended directly from the Philistines. The closest thing I could find that would work in your favor is this map of Y-DNA haplogroup migrations:
    • eav2lh70hwb61.jpg

• Which, even then, the claim that the Dinkas were descended from the Philistines could be also said by the Egyptians, the Nilotics (of which Dinkas are generally considered to be), the Hadzas, and so on. Your argument is merely semantically malleable, and thus weak.
  • Furthermore, heat (and climate) have a definite influence on the adaptation of certain physical traits. Having a tall, slender body allows for more efficient dispersion of heat from the body, preventing the Dinkas from overheating in a sunny, hot, tropical climate. Likewise, the drier Mediterranean climate of Israel and the Levant allowed the adaptation of other traits. It isn't a coincidence that a hyperlepthorrine "Jew nose" is thing, after all.
  • Besides, you don't even comment on the effects of nutrition on height.
I won't even bother commenting on #2 & 3 at this point.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and MRD
1. I might my argument in spite of this paragraph. Can't you literally read the damn contents of the article, let alone use the evidence you assert for your own benefit to justify yourself?
  • "Goliath's family tree is suggestive of a hereditary autosomal dominant pituitary gene, such as AIP2."
    • Goliath had a medical condition. If he wasn't a statistical anomaly, then all Philistines would have acromegaly, and thus the notion of acromegaly being prevalent among the Philistines would just be considered a normal trait for their phenotype.
  • 800px-Osmar_Schindler_-_David_und_Goliath.jpg
    • Let's look at this artistic depiction of the battle between David and Goliath, for example. Now, six cubits and a span would roughly translate to a height of 9 feet 9 inches / 297 cm. Look at all the men behind. Comparing the frontmost soldier to Goliath, he reaches barely to half of Goliath's height (and he isn't standing upright too), which would render him at around 5 feet at the tallest. JFL.
    • I mean, if you think about it, Goliath would have to be taller than anyone else; otherwise, he wouldn't fit the narrative as seen in the Bible. Are you a fundamentalist by chance?
  • Furthemore, nothing that you have "argued" has made any justification as to whether, let alone how, the Dinka descended directly from the Philistines. The closest thing I could find that would work in your favor is this map of Y-DNA haplogroup migrations:
    • eav2lh70hwb61.jpg

• Which, even then, the claim that the Dinkas were descended from the Philistines could be also said by the Egyptians, the Nilotics (of which Dinkas are generally considered to be), the Hadzas, and so on. Your argument is merely semantically malleable, and thus weak.
  • Furthermore, heat (and climate) have a definite influence on the adaptation of certain physical traits. Having a tall, slender body allows for more efficient dispersion of heat from the body, preventing the Dinkas from overheating in a sunny, hot, tropical climate. Likewise, the drier Mediterranean climate of Israel and the Levant allowed the adaptation of other traits. It isn't a coincidence that a hyperlepthorrine "Jew nose" is thing, after all.
  • Besides, you don't even comment on the effects of nutrition on height.
I won't even bother commenting on #2 & 3 at this point.

I can’t believe a person can be this stupid. “Race” doesn’t exist and is man-made, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

1. “I might my argument.” Speak English not gibberish, dummy. Let me help you out with some more evidence since you’re dumb, dumb redcel.

2 Samuel 21:15 Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint.

16 👉And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant👈, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.

17 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

18 And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: 👉then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant👈.

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimeah the brother of David slew him.

The Philistines were known for their incredible height just like the Dinkas are today.

And your “DNA tests” were already debunked by the scientists who conducted them.

We know the Dinkas are the Philistines based off their height and their traditions.

The Dinkas are 5 ft 11.9 on average, which makes them the tallest humans in the world.

👉Culturally, the Dinka are very similar to other 👉north African cultural groups, such as the Nuer👈. This similarity is largely based on their primary subsistence strategy, 👉the pastoralism of cattle, as well as the cultural importance of cattle to the Dinka. Much like the Nuer the Dinka derive their names based on their cattle, as well as hold important initiations and rituals that revolve around their cattle. A man’s social status is also based on the number of cattle he owns and tends to, with the more cattle equating to greater social status👈.
Historically, the Dinka were exclusively pastoralists. Men would tend to the cattle, while young boys would tend to the sheep and goats. The Dinka were therefore nomadic and would set up temporary shelters to allow their herds to graze in areas best suited for the dry or rainy seasons. Today, as a result of British colonization and changes instituted as a result, the Dinka have incorporated agriculture into their subsistence strategies. Men and young boys continue to herd cattle, sheep, and goats, while women are the primary agriculturalists, tending to beans, corn, grains, peanuts, and other miscellaneous crops. Distinct divisions of labor continue to exist among the Dinka as they had in the past, with women being primarily responsible for domestic duties that keep them close to their permanent homes, while men remain responsible for pastoral/animal husbandry and travel away from the home for short periods of time.”

2. Heat has nothing to do with height, ugly redcel 🤣. Height is based off genetics not “heat.”

This was way too easy because you’re an idiot, Edomite man who doesn’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:
Dam some girls really got to learn how to pick their battles. Don't just roll up thinking your gonna walk away clean.

I can’t believe a person can be this stupid. “Race” doesn’t exist and is man-made, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.
Hmm, it's almost like I said this exact same thing, literally typing the words "construct" and "man-made" adjacent to each other. Are you trying to contradict yourself?

On that point, you do also have to acknowledge that since "race" is a construct (which again, if you couldn't latch on to my previous statements, I agree with that remark), your kingdom-based epithets are also constructed by you (and it doesn't serve you well that this is a construct based on a Hebrew-centric view and not pertaining to the parameters of the rest of the planet) and should consequently also be deemed invalid.

1. “I might my argument.” Speak English not gibberish, dummy. Let me help you out with some more evidence since you’re dumb, dumb redcel.
Again with the strawman fallacy. Although I made a typo, you could still understand what I was trying to express; this isn't even to mention that the word "might" at least makes a semi-plausible verbification when used as such.

2 Samuel 21:15 Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint.

16 👉And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant👈, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.

17 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

18 And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: 👉then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant👈.

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimeah the brother of David slew him.
Yes, these people you pointed toward are all members of the giants, or the Anakim. Goliath was a Philistine giant, and he descended from this lineage.

However, the Anakim race did not originate from the Philistine States.

Anakim

Even from the Torah/Bible, they didn't live near the coast of the Mediterranean. They actually lived in the Kingdom of Judah, and even down south near the Red Sea (so much for calling me an "ape looking Edomite (so-called white man)," huh?

This would imply, in the absence of further information, that the descendants of the Anakim, including Goliath of Gath and his family, cannot be representative of the majority of the Philistines that inhabited their land prior. Given that all the giants mentioned in your biblical citation were all slain (due to their predisposition/inclination to fight in battle), it'd be hard to imagine that many of the giants were able to migrate all the way down to the southern Nile region.

And your “DNA tests” were already debunked by the scientists who conducted them.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4705797
First off, this is basically an editorial, as it is expressing the opinions of a single scientist.

Secondly, this is an article on a Canadian new organization; at the end of the day, a newspaper's objective is to make money, not necessarily to give hard evidence to back their claim. If they do, laypeople wouldn't read the article.

Thirdly, take a look at a quote from the scientist in question: "DNA testing may be the future of genealogy, but it should not define a person's Indigenous identity, the University of Alberta scholar said Thursday in an interview on CBC Radio's Edmonton AM." This is essentially defining the nature of this argument. Even in the very, very unlikely case that the Philistines were the direct ancestors of the Dinka, the fact that you say that DNA tests (which indicate the origins of present-day ancestry) are bullshit just comes to show that the notion of a Philistine-Dinka relationship should be dismissed because they are two entirely different cultural groups.

The Dinkas are 5 ft 11.9 on average, which makes them the tallest humans in the world.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+dinkas+height&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
I'm pretty sure men living in the Dinaric Alps have a taller average height than what this source states about the Dinkas.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16168365/

👉Culturally, the Dinka are very similar to other 👉north African cultural groups, such as the Nuer👈. This similarity is largely based on their primary subsistence strategy, 👉the pastoralism of cattle, as well as the cultural importance of cattle to the Dinka. Much like the Nuer the Dinka derive their names based on their cattle, as well as hold important initiations and rituals that revolve around their cattle. A man’s social status is also based on the number of cattle he owns and tends to, with the more cattle equating to greater social status👈.
Historically, the Dinka were exclusively pastoralists. Men would tend to the cattle, while young boys would tend to the sheep and goats. The Dinka were therefore nomadic and would set up temporary shelters to allow their herds to graze in areas best suited for the dry or rainy seasons. Today, as a result of British colonization and changes instituted as a result, the Dinka have incorporated agriculture into their subsistence strategies. Men and young boys continue to herd cattle, sheep, and goats, while women are the primary agriculturalists, tending to beans, corn, grains, peanuts, and other miscellaneous crops. Distinct divisions of labor continue to exist among the Dinka as they had in the past, with women being primarily responsible for domestic duties that keep them close to their permanent homes, while men remain responsible for pastoral/animal husbandry and travel away from the home for short periods of time.”
Firstly, this definition of "North Africa" is referring to that region's location in relation to the entire African continent, not "North-North Africa." I hope you realize that the Nuer people live in the same general territory as the Dinka.

Dinka territory:
DinkaLocation

Nuer territory:
220px-Map_of_the_Nuer_in_South_Sudan.svg.png

I could use your source to put forth a first interpretation of the Dinka lineage. Your quote states that the Dinka and Nuer were traditionally pastoralist --- i.e., their lifestyle depended on the cow. This contradicts the lifestyle of The Philistines (and more specifically, the Tribe of Dan/Denyens), who were seafarers and thus probably subsisted on lots of fish and seafood. As you know, South Sudan is a landlocked nation, and the only way the Dinka could access fish was through the Nile, and even then this was freshwater fish, not saltwater fish.

If the Philistines were so acclimated to life at the sea, then why would they go as far as to travel deep into the land where there were no conditions for them to thrive off of? It was much more convenient for the Sea Peoples to settle near the coast of the Mediterranean, and besides, the Tribe of Dan lived in the most fertile region in the world, where they could grow staple crops and raise cattle, which would further dismiss any reason as to why they would go down to present-day Dinka territory. On top of that, living near the Mediterranean coast would have been simply more advantageous for warfaring purposes against their opponents, who were so when the Sea Peoples were still living in the Greek peninsulas.

For another interpretation, we could compare the maps of two different migratory routes: one of the Sea Peoples, and one of the general Y-DNA haplogroups.

1280px-Map_of_the_Sea_People_invasions_in_the_Aegean_Sea_and_Eastern_Mediterranean_at_the_end_of_the_Late_Bronze_Age.jpg
eav2lh70hwb61.jpg

Both of these maps indicate an important junction point at the Nile Delta. As you would know, that region was home to the Casluhites. As you would also know, 1 Chronicles 1:12 states that the Philistines descended from the Casluhites.

The first map shows no indication that the Sea Peoples moved southward into the African continent. However, the second does hint at such a possibility, with arrows point southward from the Nile Delta to Ethiopia. However, if the Philistines descended from Casluhim and not the other way around, this would mean that the Dinkas are the descendants of Casluhim, not the Philistines. The Philistines and the Dinka, in this case, might be related to each other, but the Philistines would not have been the origin of the Dinka lineage.

2. Heat has nothing to do with height, ugly redcel 🤣. Height is based off genetics not “heat.”

medlineplus.gov

Is height determined by genetics?: MedlinePlus Genetics

Inherited gene variants play a large role in determining height. Other factors like nutrition and health can also impact how tall a child will be as an adult.
medlineplus.gov
medlineplus.gov
Think about the intended audience for this article. This mostly concerns short-term inheritance of height (if both parents are short, the child will most likely grow to be short, etc.), not the long term adaptation of height among a general population.

Look at the Dutch, for example. Back in the 19th century, the average Dutch male stood at only 165 cm. Now they're one of the tallest groups of people in the world. Why is that? It can't be genetics, because the genetic makeup of any population can't change that fast within the span of 200 years. Their average height grew so much thanks to diet changes, which included a drastic increase in the consumption of meat and dairy. The Dutch optimized their height by making the most out of the conditions in which their ancestors cultivated and thus would thrive best under.

Because people are more frequently exposed to the effects of heat and light (or the absence of both) than they are to food, especially in ancient history, and especially for a tribe like the Dinka, it would only make sense that the Dinka people would evolve, over the course of thousands or even millions of years, to adapt to their home environment in order to optimize their bodies to function in their situation. Naturally, this would mean a tall, slender torso, with long limbs, allowing for efficient dispersion of heat from the body and for prolonged endurance when running or tending cattle.

Look at what I said in the first place to provoke you and drive you into this maelstrom. I said the Dinkas are from South Sudan. Which they are. You could have just agreed instead of proceeding to babble on about the relations of Philistines and the Dinka, which was completely uncalled for. They still live in South Sudan jfl.

You know what this argument between us is? It's a question of faith. You are definitely loyal to your faith, but keep in mind that you can only get closer to true faith and connection with God with the acquisition of knowledge. And blind, one-sided, unnuanced faith will not get you anywhere.

We both know that continuing this strain of posts is going to lead to nowhere, and we both know that we have much better things to do.

Let's just live in peace. All the kingdoms reside in the Holy Land of Canaan, and we are sharing it. We are all the children of God.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Hmm, it's almost like I said this exact same thing, literally typing the words "construct" and "man-made" adjacent to each other. Are you trying to contradict yourself?

On that point, you do also have to acknowledge that since "race" is a construct (which again, if you couldn't latch on to my previous statements, I agree with that remark), your kingdom-based epithets are also constructed by you (and it doesn't serve you well that this is a construct based on a Hebrew-centric view and not pertaining to the parameters of the rest of the planet) and should consequently also be deemed invalid.

Again with the strawman fallacy. Although I made a typo, you could still understand what I was trying to express; this isn't even to mention that the word "might" at least makes a semi-plausible verbification when used as such.

Yes, these people you pointed toward are all members of the giants, or the Anakim. Goliath was a Philistine giant, and he descended from this lineage.

However, the Anakim race did not originate from the Philistine States.

View attachment 2066939
Even from the Torah/Bible, they didn't live near the coast of the Mediterranean. They actually lived in the Kingdom of Judah, and even down south near the Red Sea (so much for calling me an "ape looking Edomite (so-called white man)," huh?

This would imply, in the absence of further information, that the descendants of the Anakim, including Goliath of Gath and his family, cannot be representative of the majority of the Philistines that inhabited their land prior. Given that all the giants mentioned in your biblical citation were all slain (due to their predisposition/inclination to fight in battle), it'd be hard to imagine that many of the giants were able to migrate all the way down to the southern Nile region.

First off, this is basically an editorial, as it is expressing the opinions of a single scientist.

Secondly, this is an article on a Canadian new organization; at the end of the day, a newspaper's objective is to make money, not necessarily to give hard evidence to back their claim. If they do, laypeople wouldn't read the article.

Thirdly, take a look at a quote from the scientist in question: "DNA testing may be the future of genealogy, but it should not define a person's Indigenous identity, the University of Alberta scholar said Thursday in an interview on CBC Radio's Edmonton AM." This is essentially defining the nature of this argument. Even in the very, very unlikely case that the Philistines were the direct ancestors of the Dinka, the fact that you say that DNA tests (which indicate the origins of present-day ancestry) are bullshit just comes to show that the notion of a Philistine-Dinka relationship should be dismissed because they are two entirely different cultural groups.

I'm pretty sure men living in the Dinaric Alps have a taller average height than what this source states about the Dinkas.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16168365/

Firstly, this definition of "North Africa" is referring to that region's location in relation to the entire African continent, not "North-North Africa." I hope you realize that the Nuer people live in the same general territory as the Dinka.

Dinka territory:
View attachment 2066969

Nuer territory:
220px-Map_of_the_Nuer_in_South_Sudan.svg.png

I could use your source to put forth a first interpretation of the Dinka lineage. Your quote states that the Dinka and Nuer were traditionally pastoralist --- i.e., their lifestyle depended on the cow. This contradicts the lifestyle of The Philistines (and more specifically, the Tribe of Dan/Denyens), who were seafarers and thus probably subsisted on lots of fish and seafood. As you know, South Sudan is a landlocked nation, and the only way the Dinka could access fish was through the Nile, and even then this was freshwater fish, not saltwater fish.

If the Philistines were so acclimated to life at the sea, then why would they go as far as to travel deep into the land where there were no conditions for them to thrive off of? It was much more convenient for the Sea Peoples to settle near the coast of the Mediterranean, and besides, the Tribe of Dan lived in the most fertile region in the world, where they could grow staple crops and raise cattle, which would further dismiss any reason as to why they would go down to present-day Dinka territory. On top of that, living near the Mediterranean coast would have been simply more advantageous for warfaring purposes against their opponents, who were so when the Sea Peoples were still living in the Greek peninsulas.

For another interpretation, we could compare the maps of two different migratory routes: one of the Sea Peoples, and one of the general Y-DNA haplogroups.

1280px-Map_of_the_Sea_People_invasions_in_the_Aegean_Sea_and_Eastern_Mediterranean_at_the_end_of_the_Late_Bronze_Age.jpg
eav2lh70hwb61.jpg

Both of these maps indicate an important junction point at the Nile Delta. As you would know, that region was home to the Casluhites. As you would also know, 1 Chronicles 1:12 states that the Philistines descended from the Casluhites.

The first map shows no indication that the Sea Peoples moved southward into the African continent. However, the second does hint at such a possibility, with arrows point southward from the Nile Delta to Ethiopia. However, if the Philistines descended from Casluhim and not the other way around, this would mean that the Dinkas are the descendants of Casluhim, not the Philistines. The Philistines and the Dinka, in this case, might be related to each other, but the Philistines would not have been the origin of the Dinka lineage.

Think about the intended audience for this article. This mostly concerns short-term inheritance of height (if both parents are short, the child will most likely grow to be short, etc.), not the long term adaptation of height among a general population.

Look at the Dutch, for example. Back in the 19th century, the average Dutch male stood at only 165 cm. Now they're one of the tallest groups of people in the world. Why is that? It can't be genetics, because the genetic makeup of any population can't change that fast within the span of 200 years. Their average height grew so much thanks to diet changes, which included a drastic increase in the consumption of meat and dairy. The Dutch optimized their height by making the most out of the conditions in which their ancestors cultivated and thus would thrive best under.

Because people are more frequently exposed to the effects of heat and light (or the absence of both) than they are to food, especially in ancient history, and especially for a tribe like the Dinka, it would only make sense that the Dinka people would evolve, over the course of thousands or even millions of years, to adapt to their home environment in order to optimize their bodies to function in their situation. Naturally, this would mean a tall, slender torso, with long limbs, allowing for efficient dispersion of heat from the body and for prolonged endurance when running or tending cattle.

Look at what I said in the first place to provoke you and drive you into this maelstrom. I said the Dinkas are from South Sudan. Which they are. You could have just agreed instead of proceeding to babble on about the relations of Philistines and the Dinka, which was completely uncalled for. They still live in South Sudan jfl.

You know what this argument between us is? It's a question of faith. You are definitely loyal to your faith, but keep in mind that you can only get closer to true faith and connection with God with the acquisition of knowledge. And blind, one-sided, unnuanced faith will not get you anywhere.

We both know that continuing this strain of posts is going to lead to nowhere, and we both know that we have much better things to do.

Let's just live in peace. All the kingdoms reside in the Holy Land of Canaan, and we are sharing it. We are all the children of God.

First fix your poor grammar, redcel“Race” doesn’t exist, ape looming Edomite (so-called White) man, so you mentioning race is how I know you’re dumb 😂.

The Philistines are a nation not a “race.”

The Dinkas are the Philistines descendants today.

The Philistines were known for their incredible height just like the Dinkas are today.

We know the Dinkas are the Philistines based off their height and their traditions.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+dinkas+height&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Genetics is what is based off of.

I didn’t even read that garbage that you posted, Esau 🤣.

First fix your poor grammar, redcel“Race” doesn’t exist, ape looming Edomite (so-called White) man, so you mentioning race is how I know you’re dumb 😂.

The Philistines are a nation not a “race.”

The Dinkas are the Philistines descendants today.

Genetics is what is based off of.

I didn’t even read that garbage that you posted, Esau 🤣.
sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

I'm not going to continue this

• Ugh..
sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

I'm not going to continue this

Because you got disproven time after time with actual evidence, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

• Ugh..
Not necessarily. It's just pointless to argue with a fool, regardless of whether the other arguer is a fool as well or not.

You got debunked with evidence in every reply I made and you made an idiot out of yourself on here every time you posted a poorly written essay with no evidence to back up your claims 😂. You don’t put a comma after “fool” either, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣. If you’re going to be an idiot at least have some evidence to back it up with.

You got debunked with evidence and you made an idiot out of yourself on here every time you posted a poorly written essay with no evidence to back up your claims 😂. You don’t put a comma after “fool” either, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.
Keep barking and feeding me rep, you utterly abused blockhead.

200w.gif

• Ugh..
Keep barking and feeding me rep, you utterly abused blockhead.

200w.gif

Keep showing how dumb you are, airhead ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.