The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title

Last edited:
Forget what? Elab

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Good hope u die and good that u got abused holy shit im happy rn THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT ABUSED THIS FAGGOT

LETS GOOO

Drink what?

Abuse in childhood
Everyone has been abused during childhood. Your abuse may not be the same as another person's abuse, but regardless, the other person feels the same way.

You're not the only one.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
OP opened the thread saying he would drink himself unconscious because he has too many intrusive thoughts about the past and then edited the whole thing.

Let's continue.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Wow look at you little cuck deleted his low iq though

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
Everyone has been abused during childhood.
Speak for yourself caging. Nigga actually thinking every kid got abused in his childhood.

I mean it's sad, but don't throw wild claims.

Speak for yourself caging
It's okay, feller. You too were abused. And who you are is a form of abuse to other people. You robbed your mother of many years of fun. You robbed your father too. You robbed your siblings of additional attention and love.

I'm sorry you feel that way. It wasn't your fault but stop projecting your little abused ass :lul:
One day, you must face that past. Today, go ahead, live in your pathetic cringey denial, don't care.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and RawMogger
Bro is trying to act tough on an incel forum :forcedsmile:
How? I didn't get abused, simple as. Just because you and him got abused doesn't mean I got abused you fucking weirdos. I pity you but to project it on everybody is wild.

One day, you must face that past. Today, go ahead, live in your pathetic cringey denial, don't care.
My childhood was beautiful, never had a single bad thought about it. Everytime I look into my childhood I remember joy and good memories. I actually don't have a single bad memory that is truly memorable. I'm lucky in that sense, but you project hard because you want to believe you're the common experience and that's your way of coping. Kind of sad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires I can tell you're damaged by your robotic and weird way of typing. You don't project sentience vibes. OP somewhat does so idk what went wrong in your case specifically. Whatever it is, stay strong.

• JFL
My childhood was beautiful, never had a single bad thought about it. Everytime I look into my childhood I remember joy and good memories. I actually don't have a single bad memory that is truly memorable. I'm lucky in that sense, but you project hard because you want to believe you're the common experience and that's your way of coping. Kind of sad.

• +1
Sad Michael Scott GIF

Brutal. The denial with you is so sad. You created a blissful childhood so you don't have to face what had happened to you. I don't know if I should kick dirt on your shoe, sort of speak, or just hand you some change.

• JFL
Brutal. The denial with you is so sad. You created a blissful childhood so you don't have to face what had happened to you. I don't know if I should kick dirt on your shoe, sort of speak, or just hand you some change.
Brutal u can't even imagine such a reality.

• Hmm...
Projection. You want to believe everybody got abused like you. I'm not drinking myself to death tonight because of muh childhood.
Bro, you’re on an incel forum :forcedsmile:

• +1
Two abused dogs trying to convince me everybody got abused in their childhoods :lul:

I mean I can't complain this site can drag these types as well.

• JFL
Brutal u can't even imagine such a reality.
But you can. How many times have you watched Ted Lasso and GLOW and felt, "I can do this. I can make it mine. Ah, yes, no one will ever truly know how fucked up I am inside."

But you can. How many times have you watched Ted Lasso and GLOW and felt, "I can do this. I can make it mine. Ah, yes, no one will ever truly know how fucked up I am inside."
What does that even mean. I said YOU can't imagine a beautiful childhood because you got abused and you're too low IQ and close minded to see that. Or too traumatized.

Ignored. I'm not sure if you're actually a human. I'm all about shitposting and fighthing but not with people who are not sentient.

• JFL
Real

• JFL
Two abused dogs trying to convince me everybody got abused in their childhoods :lul:

I mean I can't complain this site can drag these types as well.
You will never be a Chad. You have no jaw, you have no zygos, you have no bones. You are a subhuman twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an incel is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, BigJimsWornOutTires and ascension
You will never be a Chad. You have no jaw, you have no zygos, you have no bones. You are a subhuman twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an incel is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably subhuman.
dnr + I didn't get molested in my childhood :lul:

• JFL
Ignored. I'm not sure if you're actually a human. I'm all about shitposting and fighthing but not with people who are not sentient.
I bet you do ignore reality checks you delusional psychotic parasite.

• JFL

Bless her heart. I knew a few deaf folks, esp this one woman. SMH. I knew another deaf woman who wouldn't keep her hands to herself. But overall, those folks know more about us than we could comprehend.