• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 97baHater, watah and 13 others
Why do you want to know?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Why do you want to know?
When someone asks to be rated and have their strengths and weaknesses pointed out, many people respond with toxicity. For instance, someone says something like ltn (actually he is htn or higher) or makes absurd insults, especially toward those who are considered handsome

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, jué and BigJimsWornOutTires
When someone asks to be rated and have their strengths and weaknesses pointed out, many people respond with toxicity. For instance, someone says something like ltn (actually he is htn or higher) or makes absurd insults, especially toward those who are considered handsome
This is the place of genuine critics. Even actresses/actors stand any chance here. No one's getting paid to lie or promote except the Instagram spammers. Those are dime agents making less than a penny a click. Sad curries.

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Why did OP cross the road?

To get raped by a faggot nigger

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, 97baHater, psychomandible and 4 others
Everyone saying just curse but no one talk about looksmaxing lol
Now I'll introduce LDAR

Lay down & rot.

Enough teaching for today graycel, write these 3 definitions, memorize it cuz tomorrow u got a quiz at 9 AM.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, jué, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Now I'll introduce LDAR

Lay down & rot.

Enough teaching for today graycel, write these 3 definitions, memorize it cuz tomorrow u got a quiz at 9 AM.
explain ldar and graycel words

This is the place of genuine critics. Even actresses/actors stand any chance here. No one's getting paid to lie or promote except the Instagram spammers. Those are dime agents making less than a penny a click. Sad curries.
not related i opened a thread for eye area rating but almost people didn't rate, https://looksmax.org/threads/1154971/
They just insulted me toxically

• Woah
IMG 5783

You’re funny as fuck I can’t lie

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, saiya_online, psychomandible and 3 others
Mods ban this guy please

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, jué and lastpomeio
Your low T levels are felt through the screen

• Woah
Who gives a fuck about those who roast subhumans. Be mindful of the raging homosexuals on here, usually either white or indian and low T who lash out at you when you give them a rating they feel they dont deserve, or argue with you. Utter state of this forum. Such people are trying to become mods

• Woah
Who gives a fuck about those who roast subhumans. Be mindful of the raging homosexuals on here, usually either white or indian and low T who lash out at you when you give them a rating they feel they dont deserve, or argue with you. Utter state of this forum. Such people are trying to become mods
There are some shameless hogs on this forum that I used to blow up grenades in their mothers' pussy. Those nasty people who have sent tens of thousands of messages but still can't put two words together need to leave the forum. If someone asks you to rate them, you should rate them and clearly state why you are giving them that rate, otherwise you will be groaning that you are a parasitic hater just like girl who was under the blacks.

There are some shameless hogs on this forum that I used to blow up grenades in their mothers' pussy. Those nasty people who have sent tens of thousands of messages but still can't put two words together need to leave the forum. If someone asks you to rate them, you should rate them and clearly state why you are giving them that rate, otherwise you will be groaning that you are a parasitic hater just like girl who was under the blacks.
Take it with a grain of salt. If ur only getting roasted ur ugly. I have received excessive hatred from copers as a MTN and i know when someone finds me ugly and when theyre pushing it or gaslighting. Mixed feedback means normie. Its all helpful. Largely positive is a mogger

Worry about the raging homosexuals who manipulate our help into giving their faggot selves dopamine. Theyre destroying this site into faggots.org

• JFL
Take it with a grain of salt. If ur only getting roasted ur ugly. I have received excessive hatred from copers as a MTN and i know when someone finds me ugly and when theyre pushing it or gaslighting. Mixed feedback means normie. Its all helpful. Largely positive is a mogger

Worry about the raging homosexuals who manipulate our help into giving their faggot selves dopamine. Theyre destroying this site into faggots.org
They actually compliment you saying you are MTN, if you must hear the truth you are LTN.

I feel sorry for your father because he married an ugly woman and your mother regrets everyday that she gave birth to a piglet like you.

• Woah
They actually compliment you saying you are MTN, if you must hear the truth you are LTN.

I feel sorry for your father because he married an ugly woman and your mother regrets everyday that she gave birth to a piglet like you.
You sound like your way too afriad of criticism from men. Are you gay or just really ugly? Dudes trolling your looks is incomparable to faggots baiting men into giving them dopamine

If trolling breaks your snowflake heart stick to whatever else you were doing before to cope with subhumanity. Its weird when u let men affect u this much rofl

• +1
Also post your revolting face here

You sound like your way too afriad of criticism from men. Are you gay or just really ugly? Dudes trolling your looks is incomparable to faggots baiting men into giving them dopamine

If trolling breaks your snowflake heart stick to whatever else you were doing before to cope with subhumanity. Its weird when u let men affect u this much rofl
I'm not afraid of criticism from boys or girls. Boys and girls have different perspectives, I respect that, but you're gay and I won't be yours.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jué, cannotbeasked and try2beme