12-13 years old is the best age to join .org

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
You can absorb so much looksmaxing information and put it into practice right away, start planning the next surgeries you will do once you make enough money. I assume my guilt in being in this incel condition, i wish i had discovered this site when i was still a kid. If I ever have children in the future i will smash their bones by hammering them on the cheekbones to make them grow bones and then if this site is still standing I will make them keep glued to the screen on .org all day to study looksmaxxing instead of reading school books

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, flippasav, bone0smasher and 6 others
Too much autism here.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Juandigomigo22, Lokki and 1 other person
Most kids who join here at young don’t even do anything other than get sucked into the autism. This site isn’t good for their impressionable minds either. I joined here at 14 and it did nothing good for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, gigell, looksmaxxing223 and 6 others
No it's not they will likely kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, owlofathena, bone0smasher and 2 others
And you'll become mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, XtrovertNTnormalfag, owlofathena and 2 others
no you will lose all potential of being NT

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
You can absorb so much looksmaxing information and put it into practice right away, start planning the next surgeries you will do once you make enough money. I assume my guilt in being in this incel condition, i wish i had discovered this site when i was still a kid. If I ever have children in the future i will smash their bones by hammering them on the cheekbones to make them grow bones and then if this site is still standing I will make them keep glued to the screen on .org all day to study looksmaxxing instead of reading school books
This forum is literally Split in half, the other half is me getting hated for joining this young and the other half is me getting praised for joining this young:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and halloweed
honestly wear the fuck u found gear at 13 yold

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
It's irrelevant. All I learned is the name of male models

No i'm not Juan :feelshaha:
IMG 5164

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
there shouldnt be an age minimum .org should be open to all who want to learn
I plan on deleting my account at end of month and I advise most people to do the same. Too much autism here especially in offtopic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and CopiumX
Anything that helps buy VIP for @Master 🙏🏿
I even think that as soon as kids are exposed to

TikTok and etc like around 7-9 they should join .org, master and clavicular will guide them 🙏🏿
IMG 3472
IMG 3928