12 weeks of gymcelling I gained 8kg but still skinnyfat

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Is this normal that I gained 8kg?

My abdominal is fat it pisses me off I want to see my abs.

I dont see any difference in my body, I am not really bigger anywhere idk but I improved strength wise.

I started gymcelling at 66kg, now I am 74kg, I am not satisfied with my journey.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
I can train you bro

train harder bro

You bulked up too fast. Most of what you gained is probably fat. You should just lean bulk with a small caloric surplus if you don't want to be skinny fat. Over time your abs will show.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Over and Patriot
if you gained strength that is good at least. to change body composition i.e. gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously, you need to keep training hard and most importantly sort out your diet. cut out all sugar bullshit like candy, ice cream and baked goods. no more pizza and deep fried food. no more chips and other empty calories. its hard at first but when you see those results it will motivate you. btw the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism will be.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Patriot
You bulked up too fast. Most of what you gained is probably fat. You should just lean bulk with a small caloric surplus if you don't want to be skinny fat. Over time your abs will show.
Fuuuck I want to see my ABS damn.

if you gained strength that is good at least. to change body composition i.e. gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously, you need to keep training hard and most importantly sort out your diet. cut out all sugar bullshit like candy, ice cream and baked goods. no more pizza and deep fried food. no more chips and other empty calories. its hard at first but when you see those results it will motivate you. btw the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism will be.
I am training hard weight wise. I want to be shredded till next summer, do you guys think its doable? I am 177cm 74kg atm and my belly is so bloated I can pinch my fat rolls.

Fucking hell I am going Auschwitz mode I want my abs

I am training hard weight wise. I want to be shredded till next summer, do you guys think its doable? I am 177cm 74kg atm and my belly is so bloated I can pinch my fat rolls.

just lift hard and diet

• +1
Reactions: Over

How tall are you?

• +1

you can do it bro

• JFL
Listen man you have a long way to go, count macros perfect your form and stick with it. I’ve been gyming for about 2 years, 1 year with consistently and I went from high E no pecs physique to someone who just about looks like he lifts so this is the sort of thing that takes far longer than 12 weeks

you gained 8kg in 12 weeks that’s too much but you can change now.
from now on do not gain any more than 0.3kg a week and when the public start treating you like shit start to cut for a while

• +1
8kg muscle in 12 weels jfl.
You got fat not muscular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Over and LowTierNormie
What is your TDEE and what is your caloric intake?

Natural lifting is a slow process. Would highly recommend you do a body recomp to reduce body fat and then lean bulk with very deliberate macros. Try not to gain more than 2 lbs a month while getting the protein you need and be sure to progressive overload your training (add reps or lbs every week)

if u were skinnyfat already with 66kg it means ur a framecel and fat can only get stored on ur abs cuz u barely have skin on the top of ur body cuz framecel
in other words it's over bro

Bro it's been 12 weeks. Gymcelling takes years

Is this normal that I gained 8kg?

My abdominal is fat it pisses me off I want to see my abs.

I dont see any difference in my body, I am not really bigger anywhere idk but I improved strength wise.

I started gymcelling at 66kg, now I am 74kg, I am not satisfied with my journey.
You got a lot of water and glycogen buddy boyo, fat as well and little muscle

• +1
You got a lot of water and glycogen buddy boyo, fat as well and little muscle
I want to get this kind of physique

SmartSelect 20200109 214823 Firefox

I am going to eat less now I want to see my abs I hope I can burn abdominal fat to 6pack in like 2months

Attachments

• IMG_20190315_184913.jpg
    IMG_20190315_184913.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
do ECA(Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin) stack along with high protein high fat moderate complex carbs+ 0 simple carbs i.e sugars. Do cardio after lifting(lift weights where you can only manage to do 8-10reps if you can do more go higher in weights) and burn yourself out. You could be holding water due to sodium and you're not that fat maybe so add some pottasium to diet and drink loads of water. Don't bulk ever again, bulking is shit tbh you CAN BUILD MUSCLES IN A CALORIC DEFICIT

Last edited:
  • +1

Last edited: