1200 Calories/Day Long Term

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I want to be able to be 12% body fat consistently. It's hard af but I can maintain 1200-1500 calories.
How long can you realistically keep it up before you run into metabolic issues, and what should be done then? Like 2 weeks of 1200 calories and then a "refeed" day of 2500 or some shit?
@Amnesia @hebbewem @Warlow @sergeant blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and sub5inchcel
Immediately

lookup rapid fat loss diet by lyle mcdonald.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 14160
if its a high protein diet then u can maintain 1200 for a while, u get used to it. maybe have a cheat refeed day every two weeks yea. 1200 is my sweet spot for not being totally starving and yet being able to maintain for a few weeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Are you gymnaxxing as well? You can probably have more calories.

Mini cut 1000 deficit for 6 weeks to get loads of fat off whilst maintaining musclr

if its a high protein diet then u can maintain 1200 for a while, u get used to it. maybe have a cheat refeed day every two weeks yea. 1200 is my sweet spot for not being totally starving and yet being able to maintain for a few weeks
Serious? I feel like I’m gonna faint if I eat less than 2000kcal for 2 days straight.

Say bye bye to erection yakhi 😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: callisto
You didn't even mention your normal calorie consumption....

Get enough protein. Like 2.4 grams per kg.

you need to get enough protein and have high enough hormons to maintain lean body mass otherwise you ll end up looking like a starving somali pirate

im consistently losing weight on low carb and don’t even exercise

jfl
why not just cut out 500 cals everyday until you're lean?
eating 1200 will fail after like a week and you will probably end up eating everything you lost within a few weeks or less

jfl
why not just cut out 500 cals everyday until you're lean?
eating 1200 will fail after like a week and you will probably end up eating everything you lost within a few weeks or less
1200 is unsustainable long term for any man alive. It might be feasible for very small women.

I have done an extended 1200 cut (3 months). I lost too much muscle mass doing it, even at high protein! Do not recommend. Not worth the body fat loss.

Lose body fat slower at 1500-1700, this amount is also sustainable in the long term.

Or just water fast every now and then for 24 hours, then continue eating as usual. No muscle loss, sustainable long term. Lose ~0.25kg of fat each fast.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, FatBunnyBaby, John124 and 1 other person
Me previously maintaining 9% at 2800 cals reading this like how are you not dead

Throw fasting days into your routine, helps a lot with cutting.

you eat less than a little girl lmao

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
based, eating is overrated and most diets make you look like a bloated hog

• +1
Reactions: datboijj