(128 IQ+ ONLY) - WHY FESTIVALS AND MUSIC = SATANISM

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

THE DEATH OF JBE
Modern music made by the JOOISH man is recorded in 440hz.

We are all aware that 440hz = very bad since it's the frequency of satan, the JOOISH man chose it to corrupt our soles and make us zionists

Electronic music therefore = satanism since JOOISH man produce a lot of electronic music which is also made in 440 hz

Place where you hear electronic music is festivals etc, so festivals = satanism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, say∅, borntosuffer and 12 others
just listen to nasheeds bro!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, thvg, ZachS and 2 others

We are all aware that 440hz = very bad since it's the frequency of satan, the JOOISH man chose it to corrupt our soles and make us zionists

Electronic music therefore = satanism since JOOISH man produce a lot of electronic music which is also made in 440 hz

Listen to naeture sounds

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell and Acne Victim
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jacky hanma, gigell and WhoTookVendetta

come back to gulag nazi rat
  2024 07 21 132921

• WTF
Reactions: Acne Victim
Formation of water is a chemical reaction because new compound is formed. It is also a combination reaction because hydrogen and oxygen combine to form single product (water). The reaction is 2H2(g)+O2(g)→2H2O(l).

• +1
Never listen to music made past 1900

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and Acne Victim
Is Led Zeppelin okay?

• +1
True , I commit sin when I listen to modern music

I listen to specific frequencies only that benefits the body , soul , mind only

And frequencies can heal and calm you

Clubs and festivals is full of lust and other stuff

They also destroyed church bells as they have a healing frequency

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, mike21, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Over for my 127iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Acne Victim

You sir are very smart (I estimate over 140 IQ). I hope you and your family are protected from our🧃enemies who keep trying to corrupt us.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gigell
What does it mean for music to be made at 440Hz, or any single frequency? Literally every song uses notes of multiple frequencies.

• So Sad
What does it mean for music to be made at 440Hz, or any single frequency? Literally every song uses notes of multiple frequencies.
The tune retards

• +1
You sir are very smart (I estimate over 140 IQ). I hope you and your family are protected from our🧃enemies who keep trying to corrupt us.
I still have a lot to learn

But my parents are brainwashed , same as my brother they dont agree with me

Normies came to me , wanting to talk about theories and who controls the world. We eventually got to the topic of celebrities , I told them to stop listening to their music. They agreed , but not much later they were listening to it. Its very hard to escape the subliminal messages that they put in them that's why they are controlled and most people care about committing sin. That’s why we also say “It’s stuck in my head”. Such as excessive sex , pride , committing crimes , the music teaches that as it’s also linked with demonic entities. And who owns the music industry ? The "Jews" aka the leaders of this modern world that worship evil beings and are doing their plan to enslave us , control us , kill us for their benefit. Now this discussion could have a totally separate thread as the text will be too large.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
I think we are in a simulation

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim and Htobrother
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: R@m@ and Acne Victim
music is hypnosis

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Acne Victim

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim and Htobrother
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
The west is an Agnostic feminist gnostic secular humanist region. The myth of the west being Christian is a myth I’d argue only Eastern Europe and south Eastern Europe is Christian In cumskin nations

:chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, gigell and Acne Victim
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang, Acne Victim and Htobrother
I break hymens what the fuck is hyms
plural noun: hymns

1. a religious song or poem of praise to God or a god.
    "a Hellenistic hymn to Apollo"

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
The west is an atomistic feminist gnostic secular humanist region. The myth of the west being Christian is a myth I’d argue only Eastern Europe and south Eastern Europe is Christian In cumskin nations

Eastern europe = hinduism central.

Long gone are the days where slavic beauty and SRPs were being preserved. Nowadays it's pajeets roaming everywhere here.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and Htobrother

Long gone are the days where slavic beauty and SRPs were being preserved. Nowadays it's pajeets roaming everywhere here.
One million rupee Pajeetsmile

• WTF

Nonsense yall jiggas still have the orthodox SMV Catholic Church there AMEN.

Curries can’t do shit they are dogs not worthy of respect because they still worship Vishnu in 2024 they forfeited any right to respect the moment they did that

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Madonna is the key

Nonsense yall jiggas still have the orthodox SMV Catholic Church there AMEN.

Curries can’t do shit they are dogs not worthy of respect because they still worship Vishnu in 2024 they forfeited any right to respect the moment they did that
I go outside and only see arabs and pajeets. It is what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I go outside and only see arabs and pajeets. It is what it is.
Which nation?

I mean it’s like that in the UK but it’s been over for Britain for a while now

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that 440 Hz has any inherent negative effects

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that 440 Hz has any inherent negative effects
Albert Einstein told him bro trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and maarda
jeez it's this cope again

• So Sad
Reactions: jacky hanma
The west is an atomistic feminist gnostic secular humanist region. The myth of the west being Christian is a myth I’d argue only Eastern Europe and south Eastern Europe is Christian In cumskin nations

i have friends from every corner of eastern europe and they all tell me 1 thing, the people say they are christians in word but don't act like it, all larp, i don't doubt there are probably alot of the villages over there far from cities that are practicing, but yea that's about it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i have friends from every corner of eastern europe and they all tell me 1 thing, the people say they are christians in word but don't act like it, all larp, i don't doubt there are probably alot of the villages over there far from cities that are practicing, but yea that's about it
HASTY GENERALISATION FALLACY.

Well yeah that’s most people. Most Muslims say they are Muslims and yet they drink alchahol and smoke shisha and Tobbaco.

Most Hindus say they Hindu and don’t pray to their 3 million god and suck cow titties.

Most atheists say they are atheist and yet still cling onto arbitrary metaphysical concepts such as logic, justification and ethnics.

Point is most people are shit at their belief systems. The beauty of Christianity is that we are forgiven and allowed to continue to grow as people even if that means we are all Prodigal sons to say the least

HASTY GENERALISATION FALLACY.

Well yeah that’s most people. Most Muslims say they are Muslims and yet they drink alchahol and smoke shisha and Tobbaco.

Most Hindus say they Hindu and don’t pray to their 3 million god and suck cow titties.

Most atheists say they are atheist and yet still cling onto arbitrary metaphysical concepts such as logic, justification and ethnics.

Point is most people are shit at their belief systems. The beauty of Christianity is that we are forgiven and allowed to continue to grow as people even if that means we are all Prodigal sons to say the least
yeah humans are made to sin, the best of those sinners are the one's that ask for forgiveness :ogre: