• Screenshot_20240603_065115.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603_065115.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel, liberiangrimreaper and greycel
I've seen this kid like 20 times on my fyp already and not to mention there's so many fanmade edits of him. :forcedsmile::feelswhy: Born to be a slayer in college
hes very short too doesnt that concern you? women are pedos 😡 😡

hes very short too doesnt that concern you? women are pedos 😡 😡
You can get away being short but you gotta be attractive , anyways about women being pedos isnt really surprising lol you can get away with anything being a women

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You can get away being short but you gotta be attractive , anyways about women being pedos isnt really surprising lol you can get away with anything being a women
he has the body of a 7 year old and the face of a 12/13 year old and women are still simping, i dont see feminists saying anything about this tho

are you seething like i am rigjt now it's so over for us orgcels 😢 😢 😭 😭

• JFL
he has the body of a 7 year old and the face of a 12/13 year old and women are still simping, i dont see feminists saying anything about this tho
double standards jfl :lul: if a bunch of guys did this they will be called pedos and "cancelled":lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
double standards jfl :lul: if a bunch of guys did this they will be called pedos and "cancelled":lul::lul::lul::lul:
A guy will be called a pedo for going for a 19 year old girl as a 25 year old jfl

• JFL
A guy will be called a pedo for going for a 19 year old girl as a 25 year old jfl
this :lul: fucking :lul: stupid :lul: world:lul: I'm gonna jump down :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
more estrogen than t

"Of all ages" They are 13 too

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC