13 Year old Maher lite

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I saw on holiday

Made this thread on lookism but was looking through my cam roll and caged

He looked legit young as fuck yet his parents were letting him drink a pint of Guinness and smoke a cigarette like the low inhb slayer that he was

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, TUSSELEIF, Hades and 24 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Toth's thot, Lmao and 7 others
he looks like a chav lol, brutal that his financial circumstances will cuck him in the future
He will be slaying regardless

I wouldn't have dared touch alcohol or tobacco at his age

I was a high inhb bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, ROTTING, Prettyboy and 10 others
Mirin op badboy low inhibit behaviour. I wonder genuinely how he found this place, composed by 99,99/100 of high inhibit social cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hades, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
look at how he mogs that subhuman fat kid next to him, and pls dont tell me its his brother or sth, that would be ultra sad

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable

I was a high inhb bitch
My parents would've beaten me if I did tbh.
Over that chavs will slay while educatedcels are going to be rotting on online forums

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Prince88 and 3 others
Reminds me when I saw Walmart Sean O’Pry at my gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Prettyboy, Hades and 13 others
taking pictures of 13 year old boys to fawn over their looks is .org summed up in one thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead, Dystopian and 22 others
My parents would've beaten me if I did tbh.
Over that chavs will slay while educatedcels are going to be rotting on online forums
If i was as low inhibit as him man and not cucked by trad parents as his age i would never get past ptsd and found this place.
I had as good if not better bones at 13 but cuck high inhibit dog

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
taking pictures of 13 year old boys to fawn over their looks is .org summed up in one thread
He will be posted on here in a few years anyway once his IG takes off

You never know, maybe we will be bullying him for his pencil frame in his DMs for years to come

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, Zylk and 7 others
over if you take pictures of a young boy to suck his dick on an incel forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Only on looksmax will you find grown men autistically analyzing 13 year old boys faces.

Caging hard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Hero of the Imperium, Zylk and 6 others
If i was as low inhibit as him man and not cucked by trad parents as his age i would never get past ptsd and found this place.
I had as good if not better bones at 13 but cuck high inhibit dog
When I was 13, I was avg height and girls offered to suck my dick in the toilets, same at 16. High inhib + trad parents made me say no

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, RecessedChinCel, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He will life mog most middle class normie men tbh
he will have the best youth tbh, but after 30, it's going to descend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
I should be a scout

Where can I apply tbh
Tbh. I can spot it everyones flaws and pros’in 1 second we share the same blood. Its insane how normies are unaware of it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and forevergymcelling
als jfl at the cucks saying side profile doesnt matter 90%+ of the time u can already see if someones chad or not just looking at his side, also.a good reminder that bones are everything

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Hero of the Imperium and n0rthface
Good good let him chug on this big glass of Pepsi so his bone structure gets fragile and decreases in density

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Moggable, Ken and 1 other person
look at how he mogs that subhuman fat kid next to him, and pls dont tell me its his brother or sth, that would be ultra sad
Yeah it was his brother

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Moggable, Ken and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
als jfl at the cucks saying side profile doesnt matter 90%+ of the time u can already see if someones chad or not just looking at his side, also.a good reminder that bones are everything
It does matter but front/
and 3/4ths always mogs side profile perfect ex meek and orb

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
It does matter but front/
and 3/4ths always mogs side profile perfect ex meek and orb
orb and meeks are regular chads while maher is gigachad, thats the difference

he will just be another invisible boring ass normie for the rest of his life
That’s and unfair assumption tbh it looks like he has good bones and forward growth. He just fat and young. Pubert + leanmaxxing could very well ascend him.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
That’s and unfair assumption tbh it looks like he has good bones and forward growth. He just fat and young. Pubert + leanmaxxing could very well ascend him.
nah bro, his
bones are dead average nothing special, he will never be anything more than a high tier normie even with good eye area, he needs to visit sailer and taban to create/fake forward growth and bones

lacks chin projection and chin height compared to maher
Imo meeks is objectively better looking facewise. He has a perfect skull shape with mogger zygos and maxilla.

Maher has much higher SMV though considering he’s taller + white.

But jeremy meeks has insane coloring + he’s 6’1. Acting like he’s an everyday Chad is cope. You don’t live a life like jeremy as a “regular” Chad. Remember maher gets pslers and faggots in his intsa comments while meeks is cheating on billionaires.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
nah bro, his
bones are dead average nothing special, he will never be anything more than a high tier normie even with good eye area, he needs to visit sailer and taban to create/fake forward growth and bones
Autism

It’s hard to see but he clearly has above average bones. Also good skull
3C8ADAC8 C82A 4E51 9ED7 CDF5CC8D76EB

You will always look recessed when you a fucking 30% body fat like his fat ass.

And like I said he’s not even done with puberty jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
there's no point in going out for subhumans like me when there are 10 year olds that mog me
@Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
brutal
the beer and cigs will spike his estrogen and shbg and brutally age him, lets hope he's already capitalising on his looks before it's over

I was a high inhb bitch
I was genuinely scared of even having a drop of alcohol until I was 17
jfl at the few times (single digits as I was still an incel giga rotter) I'd go to the park on the weekend at like 13-15 years old and kids from my school would be there with vodka or those 2l cider bottles and if a girl offered me some I'd mumble about not wanting to drink and then find any excuse to go home and play cod instead the second any kids would start actually getting drunk

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
When I was 13, I was avg height and girls offered to suck my dick in the toilets, same at 16. High inhib + trad parents made me say no
what on earth?

Nothing remotely like this ever happened to me

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I went to a shit school for a while
I went to a shit school for all of secondary school and nothing like that ever happened to me or was even within the realms of possibility for me

• Woah
I went to a shit school for all of secondary school and nothing like that ever happened to me or was even within the realms of possibility for me
What sort of group did you hang out with? I was very popular and friends with most roadmen and drug dealer kids. At 16 I had met an absolute whore of a girl too and idk why she liked me.

I was legit living a near chad-like life at 16, having multiple girls fight over me. Cucked trad parents really fucked me over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
I see kids like this everyday and mog them . Lifefuel

What sort of group did you hang out with? I was very popular and friends with most roadmen and drug dealer kids. At 16 I had met an absolute whore of a girl too and idk why she liked me.

I was legit living a near chad-like life at 16, having multiple girls fight over me. Cucked trad parents really fucked me over
I hung around with a small group that was a mix of emo types and gamercels, there was no real nerd group because the kids at my school were legit too low IQ for that
I was just ignored by most kids, and was incredibly awkward with terrible social skills for most of secondary school

• +1
I hung around with a small group that was a mix of emo types and gamercels, there was no real nerd group because the kids at my school were legit too low IQ for that
I was just ignored by most kids, and was incredibly awkward with terrible social skills for most of secondary school
I’ll be honest man. I’d have probably bullied you then at school. I had insane status halo back then because I was funny and my insults were good.

I remember the weird emo gamer kids, some of them I did like. But one guy I remember he wanted to sit down and I pulled the chair back from him and he landed on the floor. Idk why I did it, but I was dying from laughter

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, forevergymcelling and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I’ll be honest man. I’d have probably bullied you then at school. I had insane status halo back then because I was funny and my insults were good.

I remember the weird emo gamer kids, some of them I did like. But one guy I remember he wanted to sit down and I pulled the chair back from him and he landed on the floor. Idk why I did it, but I was dying from laughter
I was weirdly never bullied despite my subhumanity probably because despite being skinny then I was one of the tallest kids in my year and always had a decent frame and never acted like a pushover cuck like a lot of the kids that got relentlessly bullied would
tbh within that group there were a lot of kids I didn't like but just put up with for the sake of having other kids to hang around with at school and play cod with in the evenings and on weekends

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, forevergymcelling and FailedNormieManlet
I was weirdly never bullied despite my subhumanity probably because despite being skinny then I was one of the tallest kids in my year and always had a decent frame and never acted like a pushover cuck like a lot of the kids that got relentlessly bullied would
tbh within that group there were a lot of kids I didn't like but just put up with for the sake of having other kids to hang around with at school and play cod with in the evenings and on weekends
That’s fair man, I think being ethnic in a shit school was a halo tbh. Meant all the ethnics had your back, the blacks/roadmen liked you too. Thus I was feared by whites, I remember one guy wanted to fight me and a lot of the ethnics said they’re going to beat him if he was to touch me.

I left that shit school and that sort of life entirely. Now I have no status and am going to be living a middle class life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChickenAndRiceBrah
u
That’s fair man, I think being ethnic in a shit school was a halo tbh. Meant all the ethnics had your back, the blacks/roadmen liked you too. Thus I was feared by whites, I remember one guy wanted to fight me and a lot of the ethnics said they’re going to beat him if he was to touch me.

I left that shit school and that sort of life entirely. Now I have no status and am going to be living a middle class life
r deadass a 5'5 pajeet and lived that type of life earlier"?

• +1
u

r deadass a 5'5 pajeet and lived that type of life earlier"?
Yeah dead serious, I was avg height at 13 too. But literally social circle and shit boosted me to another level as well as status halo.

I’m glad I left that sort of life, a lot of my old friends are drug dealers, in jail or in a gang. Escaping the hood life is a good thing. I still am poor and live in the hood, but I’m going up in life and building a life for myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot and TeenAscender
I was genuinely scared of even having a drop of alcohol until I was 17
jfl at the few times (single digits as I was still an incel giga rotter) I'd go to the park on the weekend at like 13-15 years old and kids from my school would be there with vodka or those 2l cider bottles and if a girl offered me some I'd mumble about not wanting to drink and then find any excuse to go home and play cod instead the second any kids would start actually getting drunk
It was for the best. Wait until after brain mostly finished developing. They were mostly normie retards anyway

he looks kinda recessed on the first one, his upper maxila looks kinda inside his face