13 YR Please help so I don’t rope 😘

S

softmaxxrr

Iron
How do I support forward growth while going through puberty??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and nietzsche
Make sure to eat a lot of junk food and stay at home all day dont hang out with friends, especially girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Amcoma, ayusshhhh and 3 others
Bruh you are gonna look like a child for at least the next 7-8 years. You are barely developing and are way too young to be worrying about this.

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
Bruh you are gonna look like a child for at least the next 7-8 years. You are barely developing and are way too young to be worrying about this.
No it’s the perfect time to be worrying about this, my bones are still growing and I need bonemass

No it’s the perfect time to be worrying about this, my bones are still growing and I need bonemass
Honestly i feel bad for you kids now cause when i was 13 we weren't brainwashed by retarded Looksmax shit.

You're entering your teenage years which already sucks and it's gonna suck 100x more when you're worried about your "forward bone growth" or whatever retarded shit Looksmax faggots like to talk about.

Literally all this shit is retarded and nobody irl is picking apart the exact measurements of each bone. You're either gonna look ugly, normal, or handsome moving forward and there really isn't much you can do about it.

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and dprnick
Honestly i feel bad for you kids now cause when i was 13 we weren't brainwashed by retarded Looksmax shit.

You're entering your teenage years which already sucks and it's gonna suck 100x more when you're worried about your "forward bone growth" or whatever retarded shit Looksmax faggots like to talk about.

Literally all this shit is retarded and nobody irl is picking apart the exact measurements of each bone. You're either gonna look ugly, normal, or handsome moving forward and there really isn't much you can do about it.
true true. But he’s gonna ascend hard if he does the bare minimum now

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxrr
true true. But he’s gonna ascend hard if he does the bare minimum now
Nah this shit is hella gay tbh. People here have the most warped sense of what is actually "attractive". There's a huge disconnect between what people on here think is attractive vs. what actually gets noticed irl.

You're attractive when you catch everyone checking you out and people are nice to you.

Most of the shit here is making these young boys mentally ill when the reality is that it's not that deep.

• +1
Reactions: dprnick
How do I support forward growth while going through puberty??
Mew and only nose breathe, it will prevent downward growth.

I'm sure plenty of people will say its cope but it's not.

There's years of research done by mike mew and john mew to show its effectiveness.

I'm 17 and I've been mewing for only 2 months and I've had results, if you do it while in puberty you'll have great results.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

There's years of research done by mike mew and john mew to show its effectiveness.

I'm 17 and I've been mewing for only 2 months and I've had results, if you do it while in puberty you'll have great results.
Chew mastic gum !

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

I’m mouth breathing right now cause I’m sick 🤧 , and when I was new to the looksmaxxing community I didn’t know anything and fucked up my teeth and mewed wrong

i

I joined looksmaxxing when I was 8 💀

How did you join when you were 8 but didn't learn how to mew correctly?

Not only that, but if you've been here for 5 years and you don't know how to softmaxx I think you're retarded

Because when I was 8, I was a Softmaxxing nerd with very little information, since looksmaxxing wasn’t popular on TikTok.