13m 5"2 need advice 53kgs

D

danielishere

Iron
Hello, I'm Daniel and I just turned 13 on June the 16th

Now I know you won't believe anything I say because of my young age but I really don't care if anyone believes or not and I know my account is probably gonna get deleted but at the same time if nobody believes me then I'm gonna feel good for obvious reasons

So I hitted puberty really early I don't know the exact age but I know that I had a lot of leg hair and arm hair and ball hair when I was 10 to early 11s and when I hitted twelve I started noticing armpits hair, I also got a square face shape with a straight nose and I got thin almond eyes with straight eyebrows and I have a pretty good jawline and decent ramus size and my maxilla is well developed

Now I sweat slot and when I say I sweat alot I'm not kidding I can go up the stairs to my house (we live in the 4th floor) and down and I will be sweating like I just went on a 3000km marathon and shaving my armpits hair didn't do any fucking thing and keep in mind that this even happens in winter when it's 11c degrees outside which is fucking ridiculous and I also tried deodorant but it didn't do anything

And when I was 12 I was 52kgs and for some reasons I decided that I had to do a calorie deficit for some reasons and after I did it I obviously regretted it and bulked back

And even though I didn't really exercise my hands are kind of big like I have kinda alot of muscle fat but I'm not fat I'm around 15% bf

And I don't have acne at all I use pure honey on my skin and it works so good and I ice my face and it instantly shrinks the pimples

And I also edge everyday to candy love and sweetie fox (I don't bust)

So I'm wondering if there's like a secret to do when your young to maximise your maxilla forward growth or height I think you get what I want

Sorry if I'm treating this like a Reddit post or something I have never been to any forums before this fucking website so yeah 👍

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ymb, WhoTookVendetta and PeiFan94
Daniel, this isn't a safe space on the internet.

Now tell me your address so that I can adequately protect you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, lucifer6969, sub5c3l and 3 others
Solution
inb4: Get out the forum! Go play!:soy:
The younger you start the sooner you can farm those posts and reps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drag
daniel i entered spaces like these at your age and i ended up being a mentally unstable autist with no friends
its okay to want to improve your looks but just wait for a few years before joining the community
there is more to life than .org you're too young man
soak in your reality and the world around you and THEN you can make an educated decision on joining

Hello, I'm Daniel and I just turned 13 on June the 16th

Now I know you won't believe anything I say because of my young age but I really don't care if anyone believes or not and I know my account is probably gonna get deleted but at the same time if nobody believes me then I'm gonna feel good for obvious reasons

So I hitted puberty really early I don't know the exact age but I know that I had a lot of leg hair and arm hair and ball hair when I was 10 to early 11s and when I hitted twelve I started noticing armpits hair, I also got a square face shape with a straight nose and I got thin almond eyes with straight eyebrows and I have a pretty good jawline and decent ramus size and my maxilla is well developed

Now I sweat slot and when I say I sweat alot I'm not kidding I can go up the stairs to my house (we live in the 4th floor) and down and I will be sweating like I just went on a 3000km marathon and shaving my armpits hair didn't do any fucking thing and keep in mind that this even happens in winter when it's 11c degrees outside which is fucking ridiculous and I also tried deodorant but it didn't do anything

And when I was 12 I was 52kgs and for some reasons I decided that I had to do a calorie deficit for some reasons and after I did it I obviously regretted it and bulked back

And even though I didn't really exercise my hands are kind of big like I have kinda alot of muscle fat but I'm not fat I'm around 15% bf

And I don't have acne at all I use pure honey on my skin and it works so good and I ice my face and it instantly shrinks the pimples

So I'm wondering if there's like a secret to do when your young to maximise your maxilla forward growth or height I think you get what I want

Sorry if I'm treating this like a Reddit post or something I have never been to any forums before this fucking website so yeah 👍
Take the black pill

daniel i entered spaces like these at your age and i ended up being a mentally unstable autist with no friends
its okay to want to improve your looks but just wait for a few years before joining the community
there is more to life than .org you're too young man
soak in your reality and the world around you and THEN you can make an educated decision on joining
I'm not joining this community nor I'm an extremely blackpilled person or anything like that tbh I just improve my skin and do facial exercisee and exercise that's it

• +1
Reactions: drag
I don't know what you're talking about do you steroids? or aramotse inhibitors or sm like that I heard they make you extremely tall
aromatase is a enzym that converts testosterone into estrogen, estrogen levels above 20 picograms/deciliter closes the growth plates.
aromatase inhibitors are not good for you bro trust me, dont take them.
supplements are good but dont take steroidal aromatase inhibitors, just eat a lot and make sure to get high quality sleep bro
bro i typed this entire reply just to see this, i hope you dont make it. get of this forum